Trump legal going ons

Judge told Trump to stop the rhetoric lol Wacko …. Damn autocorrect! Waco might start to cry
Tucker explains 34 nothing burgers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEEc0jhVpl0
crooks and liars.... brought to you by....
crooks and liars.....
Alla y'all Trumpers need to face facts: yer boy is a fool, and he makes you all look like fools for supporting him.

Many, many anti-Trumpers do not support Biden or thinck he is "doing a good job." But Trump is flat-out a mutherfukkin embarrassment.

I and many others have warned before: history will not judge you kindly for supporting him.

Your grandchildren will be ashamed of you.

All pols lie. And we are all on the hook for letting them. But he is the penultimate liar of our times. And by supporting him, you support the worst lies of our times.

Just stop. He lost the last election. Fairly. He won't win the next one, one way or another. Cut yer damn losses. Cuz ya really do look like fools.

(as long as I'm bashing everyone, I may as well say it....Tucker ain't funny. He KNOWS y'all are fools, and laughs at you for lappin it up...as do many..)

Alla y'all Trumpers need to face facts: yer boy is a fool, and he makes you all look like fools for supporting him.

Many, many anti-Trumpers do not support Biden or thinck he is "doing a good job." But Trump is flat-out a mutherfukkin embarrassment.

I and many others have warned before: history will not judge you kindly for supporting him.

Your grandchildren will be ashamed of you.

All pols lie. And we are all on the hook for letting them. But he is the penultimate liar of our times. And by supporting him, you support the worst lies of our times.

Just stop. He lost the last election. Fairly. He won't win the next one, one way or another. Cut yer damn losses. Cuz ya really do look like fools.

(as long as I'm bashing everyone, I may as well say it....Tucker ain't funny. He KNOWS y'all are fools, and laughs at you for lappin it up...as do many..)

. Originally Posted by rooster
100% agree. I’m not crazy about Biden but Trump is a joke. Any good he does is heavily overshadowed by the bs he’s responsible for.
Hey Dr Mod, I started this thread. Zolly wasn’t off topic with his memes. Idk why he got a ban. Yet others go Offtopic and I report and you’re just like “you shut your mouth”. Not biased at all. Long standing history of that BS. But hey, whatever makes you happy
Tucker explains 34 nothing burgers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEEc0jhVpl0 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Leave Tucker off this thread. I don’t listen to a guy that has pillow talk on his show. MyPillow hahahaha he knows politics
Hey Dr Mod, I started this thread. Zolly wasn’t off topic with his memes. Idk why he got a ban. Yet others go Offtopic and I report and you’re just like “you shut your mouth”. Not biased at all. Long standing history of that BS. But hey, whatever makes you happy Originally Posted by Presj22

eccie survival rule 1
don't call out the staff in public posts

eccie survival rule 2
don't violate rule 1

check the title of this post.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=391

the straw that broke the points camel's back? zolly got a bit snarky. for the record i laughed, had a sip of Gin & Tonic and moved on. i did not rtm that post. the mod's don't need an rtm to act when they see a infraction. you wanna call "bias" on that title?

the moment you hit "submit" to this thread you didn't "own" it, eccie did.

Leave Tucker off this thread. I don’t listen to a guy that has pillow talk on his show. MyPillow hahahaha he knows politics Originally Posted by Presj22

lindell has every much of a right to his opinions political or otherwise as you do. or me.

Carlson directly commented on Trump's bogus indictment. that makes it relevant to this thread.

Trump legal going ons