GA Election Case - Back Open!

Salty, don't let anyone kill your active imagination. Stay creative. But most importantly, always stay adorable.
Salty, don't let anyone kill your active imagination. Stay creative. But most importantly, always stay adorable. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

And keep that helmet on! We don't want anything damaging that precious little noggin.
... No worrys there, mates..

... So Nathan Wade's law partner was struggling mightily
to get the "truth" out today.

... Outright LIES surely abound with the Fani (pronounced "Fon-nee")
and Nathan Wade testimony --- time for The Judge to do the proper
thing and dismiss this farce...

And Why? ... For Truth, Justice and The American Way! ...

### Salty
Bullshit Salty. He didn't say anything that would lead to Fani being disqualified. Same ole same ole.

The Georgia prosecution will proceed
...The Georgia prosecution will proceed Originally Posted by 1blackman1
With or without the Big Fanni and Lover Boy? I thought the Donald J Trump attorney should have approached the witness stand and offered Bradley a tissue to mop his brow. Could also have offered him a doggie biscuit for always checking with his owners before answering questions too. Who's a good boy??
With or without the Big Fanni and Lover Boy? I thought the Donald J Trump attorney should have approached the witness stand and offered Bradley a tissue to mop his brow. Could also have offered him a doggie biscuit for always checking with his owners before answering questions too. Who's a good boy?? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Bradley's testimony was rather shakey to say the least but thus far there are no grounds to remove Fani Willis from the case.
Bradley's testimony was rather shakey to say the least but thus far there are no grounds to remove Fani Willis from the case. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
A new day, another new headline:
Nathan Wade had Garage Door Opener to Fani Willis’ Home, Had Sex With Fani Willis at Her Law Office BEFORE She Was DA According to Trump Co-Defendant’s Attorney – Attorney Says Terrence Bradley Previously Gave Her This Information

Regardless, I wonder if the courtroom metal detector had malfunctioned and allowed Bradley to smuggle a gun into the courtroom. He sure was sweating a lot of bullets.
According to Trump’s co-defendant’s attorney. When will she be testifying?
Again, I’ve got to repeat - who’s been charged with crimes here?
Again, I’ve got to repeat - who’s been charged with crimes here? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
GOP Rule book page 2:
  • Investigate the investigators.
  • Accuse the Accusers.
  • Obfuscate the facts.
  • When all else fails, use emergency "whataboutism_____".
Again, I’ve got to repeat - who’s been charged with crimes here? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You do actually realize that the case is an "Evidentiary Hearing". Right?

From Legal Beagle:
...By definition, an evidentiary hearing is any court proceeding that involves witnesses giving testimony under oath before a judge and in some cases, presenting documentary evidence. In criminal matters, particularly those that involve felonies, evidentiary hearings are standard operating procedure...
Which is essentially to say that the charges or consequences, if any, come at the end of the proceeding. To me: it sort of feels like an Open Book Grand Jury proceeding, but that is over simplified, but considering the audience...
Lol. The disappointment coming to.the righties will be enjoyable.
Lol. The disappointment coming to.the righties will be enjoyable. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I like my nothing-hamberder with extra nada-sauce. Done medium with a side of invisi-fries.
GOP Rule book page 2:
  • Investigate the investigators.
  • Accuse the Accusers.
  • Obfuscate the facts.
  • When all else fails, use emergency "whataboutism_____".
Originally Posted by eyecu2

Doesn't one need to recognize a "fact" before they can obfuscate it?

For the MAGATards: "obfuscate" means to intentionally make something unclear. Don't say I never helped out.
... Closing arguments are completed - and the Judge can surely
scurry-about to find somebody - anybody - to step in for Fani.

But the case is tainted beyond repair...

#### Salty