SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

• MC19
  • 08-21-2015, 06:09 PM
Saw Cjohnny54 at University of Houston

"Saw some guy driving honda pilot around the houston galleria with word on the back windshield stating " TX and other state in U.S. STOLE his money, blame it on the weather and coverup by poison his memory/retarded.."

bump for cjohnny54

check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGlBv8Z3NU

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html"
width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGlBv8Z3NU"
frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>
Saw Cjohnny54 at University of Houston

"Saw some guy driving honda pilot around the houston galleria with word on the back windshield stating " TX and other state in U.S. STOLE his money, blame it on the weather and coverup by poison his memory/retarded.."

bump for cjohnny54

check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGlBv8Z3NU

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html"
width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGlBv8Z3NU"
frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe> Originally Posted by MC19
you bump an old post?
what's your agenda noob? or are you a noob? any bets on who's popped back up on ECC with a "new" handle?
  • Old-T
  • 08-22-2015, 08:46 AM
No, he is CJ's 853rd reincarnation.

Hi Johnny.
Noob? Really?
Whose turn is it to hit the RTM button?
Who turn is it to hit the RTM button?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Awwww, you running to the mods, pussy? I thought only swishy walkers did that?
Awwww, you running to the mods, pussy? I thought only swishy walkers did that? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your turn to hit the RTM button, sewer rat.... unless you want to keep the "noob" around to add intellectual heft (cough, cough). Having CJohnny54 on the libtard team could actually make you more coherent. Your call, dipshit.
Your turn to hit the RTM button, sewer rat.... unless you want to keep the "noob" around to add intellectual heft (cough, cough). Having CJohnny54 on the libtard team could actually make you more coherent. Your call, dipshit.
I don't know who the fuck it is, but the fact that it rubs you the wrong way makes me want to keep them around. Swishy walk on over to the mods, turd burglar.
I don't know who the fuck it is, but the fact that it rubs you the wrong way makes me want to keep them around. Swishy walk on over to the mods, turd burglar. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You don't know CJohnny54? Send him a PM along with a coupon redeemable at one of your gloryhole franchises and maybe he'll let you rub him the "right" way, you deranged cocksucker.
You don't know CJohnny54? Send him a PM along with a coupon redeemable at one of your gloryhole franchises and maybe he'll let you rub him the "right" way, you deranged cocksucker.
Why the fuck would I know who he is? He's your butt buddy. Now swishy walk on over to the mods, or get your 'engorger' rey tard the malingering turd boy, to do your dirty work, sewer rat
Why the fuck would I know who he is? He's your butt buddy.... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Nope. Can't help you with that, sewer rat. Check with your butt buddy assup. He knows the guy well and even welcomes him each time he bumps this thread under a new handle. Assup can definitely make the introduction for you. You could all meet over lunch at tallywackers. Maybe you can interview cjohnny for a job working at one of your 'holes.
Noob? Really? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
sarcasm .. like an orgasm .. is beyond your physical and intellectual capacity.
Nope. Can't help you with that, sewer rat. Check with your butt buddy assup. He knows the guy well and even welcomes him each time he bumps this thread under a new handle. Assup can definitely make the introduction for you. You could all meet over lunch at tallywackers. Maybe you can interview cjohnny for a job working at one of your 'holes.
No one even knew what talleywackers was till you found it whilst googling 'gay gloryholes' and voila, talleywackers. Then you made a thread about it.
No one even knew what talleywackers was till you found it whilst googling 'gay gloryholes' and voila, talleywackers. Then you made a thread about it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Now, now, now. Tell the truth. One day I needed to vent by beating the crap out of assup. Went down to Nau's drugstore in Clarksville but the regulars said he only hangs at a new place called tallywackers. Hence the thread. You saw it, rushed over and got assup to recommend you for a job working out back behind the dumpsters. The rest is history, as well chronicled in this forum by Rey Lengua. Glad I could help you find your true calling, sperm burper.
Now, now, now. Tell the truth. One day I needed to vent by beating the crap out of assup. Went down to Nau's drugstore in Clarksville but the regulars said he only hangs at a new place called tallywackers. Hence the thread. You saw it, rushed over and got assup to recommend you for a job working out back behind the dumpsters. The rest is history, as well chronicled in this forum by Rey Lengua. Glad I could help you find your true calling, sperm burper.

CarlosDanger... He called to "sperm burper"...

LOLing you...