Mass Shooting In Orlando Florida Night Club.

Why don't I need to see them? They showed crime scene photos of Nicole Simpson/ Ron Goldman Murders.
Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
How'd that turn out for the State?

One doesn't try cases in the media.

Should I begin a list starting with Baltimore and work back to O.J. Simpson?

Perhaps this would be a good place for you to explain exactly what you will determine from having access to the "crime scene photos" of the inside of the "Pulse Club"?
If someone died at the hands of another then it's murder. Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And you want to examine crime scene photos to determine what happened?

First, with all due respect, you might want to have an understanding of "the law"!
  • DSK
  • 06-19-2016, 07:31 AM
How'd that turn out for the State?

One doesn't try cases in the media.

Should I begin a list starting with Baltimore and work back to O.J. Simpson?

Perhaps this would be a good place for you to explain exactly what you will determine from having access to the "crime scene photos" of the inside of the "Pulse Club"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You make a good point. It almost seems the defense in any big criminal case should hire press agents to get their case in the press to increase the chances their client will be exonerated.
And you want to examine crime scene photos to determine what happened?

First, with all due respect, you might want to have an understanding of "the law"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Tell me about the law with respect to a crime scene. I turn on the T.V. or log onto the Internet and I am being told a mass murder occurs and that's it. Then that's all hear about for a fucking week straight is something associated with this shooting and nothing to back it up.

Jim
disgusting. "Cooper the take it in the pooper homo" would be killed on sight by the caliphate. yet this idiot wants to blame Christians? really? he's lucky he's been allowed to make 100 million dollars as a faggot. that proves America simply does not care who you are. if you work hard, you can be a millionaire and still take it up your ass. just pay your taxes coop. and wipe the poop off your face too. homo Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Another one of EKIM and assup's heros. They hope that their " empire " of gloryholes can make the kind of money that Cooper does and that the laws will be changed so that their kind of " therapy " will become legal.
Another one of EKIM and assup's heros. They hope that their " empire " of gloryholes can make the kind of money that Cooper does and that the laws will be changed so that their kind of " therapy " will become legal. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
HEY HEY LIBERAL REY,
HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY ?
HOW MANY DINGLEBERRIES HAVE YOU PICKED TODAY EKIM ?
[SIZE=7] Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
HEY HEY LIBERAL REY,
HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY ?
Tell me about the law with respect to a crime scene.

What aspect of it would you like to know about?

But I'm still trying to figure out how "crime scene" photographs will help YOU determine if a crime had been committed or not? And I "assume" by "crime scene" photos you mean those showing the carnage.
This aughta be good.

What aspect of it would you like to know about?

But I'm still trying to figure out how "crime scene" photographs will help YOU determine if a crime had been committed or not? And I "assume" by "crime scene" photos you mean those showing the carnage. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What has you convinced that a single gunman shot over a hundred people killing forty nine and wounding fifty three?

Jim
0zombies in the DHS...yeah baby feeling good about this...

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/347361-uk...t-g4s-orlando/

Nudelman’s lawyers told the media that the documentation lodged by G4S with Florida state – that certified Mateen as fit for armed duties - was a "false document" because she had closed her Florida practice on January 1, 2006, nearly two years before Mateen was supposedly evaluated. The company has since admitted this is all true; that is to say: G4S have admitted submitting falsified documents to secure approval for what amounts to the illegal appointment of its employees.
G4S to the rescue... https://next.ft.com/content/645c867a...d-26294ad519fc

fuckna...
What has you convinced that a single gunman shot over a hundred people killing forty nine and wounding fifty three?

Who said I was "convinced"?

Or are you just creating a "line in the sand" to establish a base line for an argument you are about to make.

At the moment, the last live interviews broadcast of persons inside the club have described the same person (some recognized him apparently) and at the moment there is only one shooter identified by LE who were exchanging shots with him inside of the club.

"Crime scene photos" with a bunch of bodies lying around won't help you with your multiple shooter theory or your "staged" shooting theory.

Science will: ballistics, finger/hand prints, DNA, physics, chemical analysis.

Based upon the interviews I've heard from victims, most of the hits were pass-throughs, and hopefully some rounds were recovered from bodies or live victims in good enough condition to do some comparisons with the weapons recovered at the scene .... more science.

With all due respect if you base your "crime scene" forensics on TV you will think that you can look at an entry wound and tell it's a "9mm" (a popular response on TV ... "nine mill"!) .... when the victim still has on his/her shirt!

With the "fast food" 60 minute TV mentality swirling around 24/7 news casts these days they lack the appetite for careful, scientific examination of evidence before leaping to conclusions they need for scoops and headlines ... which is an excellent reason they GET IT WRONG so many times and have to lamely try to explain how they were really correct, even though they weren't.

Sound familiar?

As to "the law" ... it is based upon "due process" and "search and seizure" principles.

From the base up the next level has to do with evidentiary rules to assure usefulness of the information gathered, and then compliance with generally accepted procedures for gathering and documenting the collection, transmittal, and processing of the information and "things" collected, on and off the scene.....and a part of that process is assuring the areas of collection are not contaminated or disturbed more than is necessary to remove live victims or participants to assure they survive (or attempt to treat them to that end.) Each step is meticulously documented by the person performing the task.
0zombies in the DHS...yeah baby feeling good about this...

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/347361-uk...t-g4s-orlando/

G4S to the rescue... https://next.ft.com/content/645c867a...d-26294ad519fc

fuckna... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Can you provide some word associations for another search so one doesn't have to fight through subscription popups to get to the information? Thanks.