Flynn reverses guilty plea!

You might want to ask Trump if you really care. I don't.

But a general response is: I don't know an "innocent man" or woman.

I confess I don't KNOW you, like you don't KNOW ME, but based upon my general life's experience in dealing with people, I would venture a guess you are not one. Lacking in maturity as well.

Of course a flaw in your belief is that as a matter of law all people are "presumed" innocent of a particular crime in our jurisprudence and they remain so until the Government (local, state, or Federal as the case may be) proves by a PREPONDERANCE OF THE EVIDENCE that they are guilty of a specific offense for which they have been charged. And I might add that principle is the subject matter of jury instructions given in all jurisdictions throughout this country at the risk of getting the case reversed if not given. As a consequence, until Flynn is sentenced he has still not been finally convicted of an offense, so by law he is still innocent.

If at some point evidence is tossed so that he cannot be proven guilty, he remains innocent. Period. It's not up to you to decide whether he is or is not. You can "assume" that role, which you have, but like many others you "assume" it is spurious for you to do so.
So the person who doesn't know what the standard of proof for a conviction in a criminal case is saying he's right no matter what we say? As of right now he has been found guilty. Period. His sentence depends on him fulfilling his part of the plea bargain.

That REALITY probably will not eliminate your delusions, but no REALITY will result in you particularly not being free of delusional thoughts, whether cultivated by a misguided childhood or later induced by ingestion of foreign substances excessively or inappropriately whether they be intellectual concepts or material matter. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wrong.
Beyond a reasonable doubt is the standard for criminal cases. Preponderance is for civil cases

And he has been convicted. The reason they haven't sentenced him is because him cooperating is part of the deal. Not because of the new judge's order. The order said to produce the evidence in a timely manner. It has been over 3 weeks since the revised order was filed and 3 months since the original order was filed. If he doesn't keep his part they may file more charges.

You have to be convicted before you are sentenced.

Who the fuck said I am OK with war crimes? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes you are as long as you act cowardly by not calling out Trump on his shameful betrayal of our only true ally in Syria.

http://newyorker.com/news/as-told-to...urkish-bombing
Wrong.
Beyond a reasonable doubt is the standard for criminal cases. Preponderance is for civil cases

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Sober up before you post.

OJ Simpson is NOT GUILTY of the murder of his ex-wife and her toy.

(Are you now lecturing me on the burdens of proof? You are drunk!)
Are you OK with war crimes? If not, then why aren't you first and foremost condemning Assad??? He is the biggest perpetrator by far. He has been committing genocide for 7 years now. Half a million Syrians are killed or missing. Are you completely lacking in perspective? Are you a Russian propagandist? Or just plain stupid? Originally Posted by lustylad
All of the warring parties in Syria have been committing war crimes, but we never let the ones that committed crimes against the Americans or the allies who did the dirty jobs for us get away unpunished, that is, before Trump's timid ineptitude in front of the Muslim Turks.

http://theage.com.au/world/europe/tu...24-h0ngjz.html
So did Flynn change his plea?

Is this Fake News by our fringe Trump supporters in here?

Most of the Trump voters I know are good people

The Trump people in here are equivalent to Nancy Pelosi. Fundamentalist's and Extremist's. Not to mention Anti American cowards
So did Flynn change his plea?

Is this Fake News by our fringe Trump supporters in here?

Most of the Trump voters I know are good people

The Trump people in here are equivalent to Nancy Pelosi. Fundamentalist's and Extremist's. Not to mention Anti American cowards
Originally Posted by themystic

So, did the prosecution deliver all of the files they were ordered to deliver to Flynn's lawyers, mistake? All of the anti-American cowards are on the left, mistake.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2018, 08:00 AM

So, did the prosecution deliver all of the files they were ordered to deliver to Flynn's lawyers, mistake? All of the anti-American cowards are on the left, mistake.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Flynn hasn't changed his plea....what is he waiting on?
Flynn hasn't changed his plea....what is he waiting on? Originally Posted by WTF
He's waiting on the prosecution to deliver 100% of the files relating to his case to his lawyers. There's no evidence to date that the prosecution has done what the judge ordered.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2018, 08:06 AM
He's waiting on the prosecution to deliver 100% of the files relating to his case to his lawyers. There's no evidence to date that the prosecution has done what the judge ordered.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There is no evidence to date that they haven't.

My bet is Flynn will not change his plea.

Time will tell.
There is no evidence to date that they haven't.

My bet is Flynn will not change his plea.

Time will tell. Originally Posted by WTF
The judge's order is evidence they haven't.
The judge's order is evidence they haven't. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So Flynn has changed his guilty plea?

Please provide current link. I have looked everywhere IB. I cant find it

Should I check the Russian press?
The judge's order is evidence they haven't. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
WhatThaFuckDoIKnow aka WTF is unaware of THE FACT that often, particularly in cases involving "sensitive data" the INFORMATION DELIVERED in discovery is not publicly known and will not be publicly known ... even if used in evidence.

So, particularly in this case, the "absence" of any public information confirming delivery of documents would not be relevant to any conclusion that documents were or were not provided to the defense. At times the attorney cannot disclose substance to the client.
Should I check the Russian press? Originally Posted by themystic
Only after you check your litter box.
So Flynn has changed his guilty plea?

Please provide current link. I have looked everywhere IB. I cant find it

Should I check the Russian press?
Originally Posted by themystic
You should start looking for where the prosecution delivered the documents the judge ordered to be delivered, mistake. Until you can prove that has happened, you ain't got shit to whine about, mistake.
Until you can prove that has happened, you ain't got shit to whine about, mistake. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He'll whine about not having anything to whine about!

His obsessive question reminds me of: "Are we there yet?" (From the backseat!)