Post a beautiful and artsy pic

Warmth
Dali's "A Vision of Hell"

This was the first piece of art that took my breath away when I saw it in person.
Dali never met met my X wife.
Beg pardon if this has already been posted somewhere on pp. 2-13 of this thread. I recently found this under the Wikipedia entry for "hetaera", one of the courtesans of ancient Greece who were prized for their intelligence, education, and wit as well as their erotic skills. This is 19th-century English artist John William Godward's painting of Campaspe, companion of Alexander the Great:

Don't forget Peritas.
How can one forget one of the favorites of a world conqueror?
The ancient Indian city Bucephala has been identified and there are three, perhaps four, locations that are candidates for the city of Peritas. Interesting to see archeologists get into heated debates over the city named after ATG's smaller four legged favorite.
L. Flavius Arrianus: Campaigns of Alexander
Translated by quite a few folks.
Frequently used as a required assignment where folks study that art.
Sadly, there's weak versions on e-book now.

Hammond's article at Cambridge from January 1998 presents some compelling logic related to where and when Alexander founded "cities".
Granted that most were perhaps garrison outposts, it's interesting to note a consistent pattern of usually a daylong march between various locations.
Specific mentions of Bucephala, Nicaea and a reference to Peritas.
Imagery
She pretty.
Then you might like this as well.
I'd like to have sex with that woman "If you know what I mean."