Young girls with LOW prices?

I think another factor to consider when comparing the $300 per hour/$80-$100 price point debate... And something everyone seems to be overlooking -- discretion and safety. Feasibly, how many people can you run through the same door in a day, without attracting a lot of unwanted attention, thus compromising both parties safety? One person in an hour versus four people showing up for a BNG in a one hour period...that's a vast difference in visible traffic.

Girls only thinking of their bottom line will go as low as they can and pack as many as they can into a day, while a more well-rounded provider will consider every aspect of her business, including gauging the visible traffic and the effects that could have on everyone's well-being...

Everyone wants to save money, so I understand the low-price appeal… But you are sacrificing safety to some degree by being yet another person in a very rapidly revolving door. JMO. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Agree, It`s all about safety in this to me.
Screw safety!!! I want to be dangerous and choke a chic out!!! Lmao!!
safety= wrong career choice pumpkin
I think you just got an Rtm button pushed LMAO you know who loves pushing those!!!
But, I still think you Rock!! Originally Posted by Selena25
Thanks, gorgeous.

In the words of Bernie Mac - I don't give a fuck...
The lady also can chose and set her prices at what she wishes. If every single girl changed her rate to the same rate yall would have no choice but to pay it...pussy rules the world, not the men who pay for it Originally Posted by BabyDallass
You have no idea how capitalism works...
I think another factor to consider when comparing the $300 per hour/$80-$100 price point debate... And something everyone seems to be overlooking -- discretion and safety. Feasibly, how many people can you run through the same door in a day, without attracting a lot of unwanted attention, thus compromising both parties safety? One person in an hour versus four people showing up for a BNG in a one hour period...that's a vast difference in visible traffic.

Girls only thinking of their bottom line will go as low as they can and pack as many as they can into a day, while a more well-rounded provider will consider every aspect of her business, including gauging the visible traffic and the effects that could have on everyone's well-being...

Everyone wants to save money, so I understand the low-price appeal… But you are sacrificing safety to some degree by being yet another person in a very rapidly revolving door. JMO. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Depends on if that door is your home... or somewhere else.
We agree on a lady can charge what she wishes. But know this, there is a difference
in commodity versus differentiable product. With that being said, the lady has to determine which one she is. Originally Posted by maximus
Do you think she honestly understands any of what you're saying?
There it is.......when you have run out of things to say just attack someone's intelligence.
Once again it shows money can't buy happiness.
safety= wrong career choice pumpkin Originally Posted by jeffycisme
That's not really true... In the hobby, you can be as careful or as careless as you decide to be. There is risk in everything. Risks are always reduced with a conscientious approach.

Even something as simple as driving your car is dangerous, when done carelessly.
Safety works both ways in this hobby screening is key. If i don't feel a 100% safe seeing a provider i won't even text/pm her like wise i can only hope she does the same.
This thread has made me think we should start a book club together. The first month we can find a good book on economics.

All the price points coexist in our little market. Of course the 300 crowd benefits if the 150-200 group raises to 300. Then the former 300s become 400s and 500s. Or they suddenly get a lot more business bc the new normal makes guys say "fuck it, if I have to pay 300 I guess I'll finally see this girl who had me priced out before." But the 300 number doesn't come out of thin air. It's more...but still not SO much of a markup that everyone turns up their nose.
There it is.......when you have run out of things to say just attack someone's intelligence. Originally Posted by cluefinder
Show me one intelligent thing she's said. She advocates for collusion and price fixing.
That's not really true... In the hobby, you can be as careful or as careless as you decide to be. There is risk in everything. Risks are always reduced with a conscientious approach.

Even something as simple as driving your car is dangerous, when done carelessly. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Not all risks end in jail time...
You can end this thread quite simply. There will always be $200 rates, $300 rates and so on. It is the way the world works. Just like anything else you purchase. I can buy a $20,000 car or a $100,000 car depends on the mileage, bells & whistles on which one prefers. It is left to the consumer to purchase what he/she wants and can afford. You do not see every Camry priced the same or every Ferrari priced the same. They both have options.
We all have seen a girl start at a certain price point, and escalate upward once she has established herself to a price she is comfortable with. Only to be replaced by another who begins at a lower price point ...etc..