In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

LL seems to be a little paranoid at the moment. Originally Posted by bigtex
Still no substance to contribute to the thread topic. I see.

Are you so ashamed of your lying, that you try to bury it with bullshit posts?
Is BigKotex still not accepting the "Obama won't reach 60% approval" bet?
  • WTF
  • 07-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Do you also "believe" in SantaClaus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny?

Check with WTF ... he thinks those are religious concepts. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No I do not you lying SOB.

I compared dumbshits that still believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Clause with dumbshits that believe in God, 72 Virgins and all the other religious hogwash.
Still no substance to contribute to the thread topic. I see.

Are you so ashamed of your lying, that you try to bury it with bullshit posts? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What? No wild, outlandish accusations (other than his normal, everyday BS) from the Patriarch of the Paranoid Idiot Klan, errr Clan?

I must be slipping!

Is BigKotex still not accepting the "Obama won't reach 60% approval" bet? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Link? Or as Trendy would say STFU!

It must be hell going through life knowing that a Smelly ol' Turdfly can not even attain the level that they can be accepted into the lowly Idiot Klan, errr Clan!
Truth from BT.
Whirly's begging me to ignore him.
Wonder why?

LMAO!
Truth from BT.
Whirly's begging me to ignore him.
Wonder why? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why am I not surprised? :snakehead:

you try to bury it with bullshit posts? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It appears LLIdiot is "stalking" me again.
Big Tampon, welcher of the west, has turned tail and ran away.

Of course this has nothing to do with the OP. Tampon and EVA have little staying power and Munchie never seems to rise to the occassion.

Thing are not getting any better (for us anyway) in Iraq. Now they are calling themselves as Islamic state and Saudi Arabia has put 30,000 troops on their border. Maybe Obama should put 30, 000 troops on our border. I guess this is another examply of Obama's greatest power....wait until everything is over, climb out of his hole, and take credit or throw blame.
What? No wild, outlandish accusations (other than his normal, everyday BS) from the Patriarch of the Paranoid Idiot Klan, errr Clan?

I must be slipping!

Link? Or as Trendy would say STFU!

It must be hell going through life knowing that a Smelly ol' Turdfly can not even attain the level that they can be accepted into the lowly Idiot Klan, errr Clan! Originally Posted by bigtex

"bigklan" the Imperial Wizard(D) and your minion "Dick Snicker" the shit eating & vomit loving poodle... finally killed the gerbil.
"bigklan" the Imperial Wizard(D) and your minion "Dick Snicker" the shit eating & vomit loving poodle... finally killed the gerbil. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
please explain yourself, retard. nobody mentioned your name, your handle or your obvious emotional and intellectual challenges.

This doesn't refute any post, any claim or any attack.

You're just worthless...
Big Tampon, welcher of the west, has turned tail and ran away.

Of course this has nothing to do with the OP. Tampon and EVA have little staying power and Munchie never seems to rise to the occassion.

Thing are not getting any better (for us anyway) in Iraq. Now they are calling themselves as Islamic state and Saudi Arabia has put 30,000 troops on their border. Maybe Obama should put 30, 000 troops on our border. I guess this is another examply of Obama's greatest power....wait until everything is over, climb out of his hole, and take credit or throw blame. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LMAO there is no one like the right wing whiners that have ducked the question like you have. None of you has had the guts to stand up and tell me you do not care if our troops were to stand trial in Iraq courts.
Actually I have answered your question but you wanted to demagogue and not accept the answer. In other words, the usual.

Whether or not our troops were tried in a Iraqi court (wouldn't it have been great that in 30 or so years it would have been possible?) the point of concern was HOW MANY? This was not between Maliki and Obama, this was between Obama and his own generals. How pathetic is that? Obama only wanted (this must be the fifth or sixth time I've written this) to leave 3,500 troops behind (our generals wanted 35,000). Maliki knew that any troops left behind would cause some heartburn but 3500 would not be able to do anything. So Obama forced Maliki to bail on the process. That is why we are not there, that is why there has been a resurgence of Al Quaeda, that is why Iraq is about to fall to the terrorists....Obama
Of course this has nothing to do with the OP. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Awww, ain't that sweet! One of the identical twins (JDIdiot) gets his frilly panties in a wad cuz the big ol' bully exposed 'Poppy' Idiot as a liar and a fraud.

Even Cuzzin "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot felt the need to rush to the Patriarch's defense.

How touching!

It just goes to prove the old adage:

Idiot's of a feather, band together!

Or how about this one:

An affront to one Idiot is an affront to all!
  • WTF
  • 07-07-2014, 04:49 AM
Actually I have answered your question but you wanted to demagogue and not accept the answer. In other words, the usual.

Whether or not our troops were tried in a Iraqi court (wouldn't it have been great that in 30 or so years it would have been possible?) the point of concern was HOW MANY? This was not between Maliki and Obama, this was between Obama and his own generals. How pathetic is that? Obama only wanted (this must be the fifth or sixth time I've written this) to leave 3,500 troops behind (our generals wanted 35,000). Maliki knew that any troops left behind would cause some heartburn but 3500 would not be able to do anything. So Obama forced Maliki to bail on the process. That is why we are not there, that is why there has been a resurgence of Al Quaeda, that is why Iraq is about to fall to the terrorists....Obama Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You do not have a clue as to what was happening behind the scenes....Someone please quote so JD Cornhole can see what a complete tool he is.

http://www.ipsnews.net/2011/12/how-m...op-withdrawal/

The real story behind the U.S. withdrawal is how a clever strategy of deception and diplomacy adopted by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in cooperation with Iran outmanoeuvered Bush and the U.S. military leadership and got the United States to sign the U.S.-Iraq withdrawal agreement....

...Publicly, the Maliki government continued to assure the Bush administration it could count on a long-term military presence. Asked by NBC’s Richard Engel on Jan. 24, 2008 if the agreement would provide long-term U.S. bases in Iraq, Zebari said, “This is an agreement of enduring military support. The soldiers are going to have to stay someplace. They can’t stay in the air.”
Confident that it was going to get a South Korea-style SOFA, the Bush administration gave the Iraqi government a draft on Mar. 7, 2008 that provided for no limit on the number of U.S. troops or the duration of their presence. Nor did it give Iraq any control over U.S. military operations.
But Maliki had a surprise in store for Washington.
A series of dramatic moves by Maliki and Iran over the next few months showed that there had been an explicit understanding between the two governments to prevent the U.S. military from launching major operations against the Mahdi Army and to reach an agreement with Sadr on ending the Mahdi Army’s role in return for assurances that Maliki would demand the complete withdrawal of U.S. forces.

....In July, he revealed that his government was demanding the complete withdrawal of U.S. troops on a timetable.
The Bush administration was in a state of shock. From July to October, it pretended that it could simply refuse to accept the withdrawal demand, while trying vainly to pressure Maliki to back down.
In the end, however, Bush administration officials realised that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, who was then far ahead of Republican John McCain in polls, would accept the same or an even faster timetable for withdrawal. In October, Bush decided to sign the draft agreement pledging withdrawal of all U.S. troops by the end of 2011.
The ambitious plans of the U.S. military to use Iraq to dominate the Middle East militarily and politically had been foiled by the very regime the United States had installed, and the officials behind the U.S. scheme, had been clueless about what was happening until it was too late.

Whether or not our troops were tried in a Iraqi court (wouldn't it have been great that in 30 or so years it would have been possible?) the point of concern was HOW MANY? This was not between Maliki and Obama, this was between Obama and his own generals. How pathetic is that? Obama only wanted (this must be the fifth or sixth time I've written this) to leave 3,500 troops behind (our generals wanted 35,000). Maliki knew that any troops left behind would cause some heartburn but 3500 would not be able to do anything. So Obama forced Maliki to bail on the process. That is why we are not there, that is why there has been a resurgence of Al Quaeda, that is why Iraq is about to fall to the terrorists....Obama Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I see your answer is that you did not care if our personnel had no legal immunity. My contempt for you has risen.
What? No wild, outlandish accusations ... Originally Posted by bigtex
That's your "expertise" in lieu of intelligent, thoughtful, informative posts.

When you are your KLAN of WHINERS have no substance you attack personalities .... which explains why you all worship Obaminable.