The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

• Gbfsl
  • 01-23-2017, 09:42 AM
Damn, Kendall.....you are incredible. I would devour you like I'm defending my title at the county fair apple pie eating contest.

Just plain yummy!
Awesome Originally Posted by jwood
omg how I love Kendall..... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Lusty Busty Gina
Kendall
Vegas Jenn
Nikki
Macy

and if I've missed a few....you all are such sweet gorgeous girls...love ya...SNL... Originally Posted by SNL9933
damn Nikki and Kendall don't know which one i wanna eat first Originally Posted by soxfan
Damn, Kendall.....you are incredible. I would devour you like I'm defending my title at the county fair apple pie eating contest.

Just plain yummy! Originally Posted by Gbfsl

Thanks guys! I do what I can
A little thicker than I'd like, but still curvy where it counts, lol Originally Posted by VegasJen
honestly, you have the perfect body for a feel good bang atleast for me. your curves are nice

dropping some love into the thread. :wink: hope you enjoy!
Great threAD OP ... and thanks for posting pics ladies
Lusty Busty Gina
Kendall
Vegas Jenn
Nikki
Macy

and if I've missed a few....you all are such sweet gorgeous girls...love ya...SNL... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Thank you my sweet! And thank you to James, HF, and Joe for the sweet compliments as well! Y'all just brightened my day... :-)
A little thicker than I'd like, but still curvy where it counts, lol Originally Posted by VegasJen
Well I have been to Vegas many times and enjoy drinking and gambling. And think, OMG you are hot. Just the right amount of curves. lol
  • R.M.
  • 01-25-2017, 06:53 AM
I absolutely love this thread! I love to see women (especially in this industry) praising and promoting one another!
Positive, Confident and Sexy
Dang Kendall..great curves! I need to be on you like Ward on June!! Lol
Kendall is gorgeous....
For you gents and ladies who can appreciate curves....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1MZSca4LeI
Dang Kendall..great curves! I need to be on you like Ward on June!! Lol Originally Posted by angusranch
Thanks doll! Keep me on your radar!

Kendall is gorgeous.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Hey Stranger...it's been a minute. Work on that, STAT!