Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

Way too many to list here, but my absolute favorite is the company of a truly submissive woman. A woman who gives her body completely in order to please her man. Anything goes. Body worship, deep kissing, breath play, hair pulling, tit abuse, tease and denial, rope play, toys, restraints, face/ass/pussy pounding, cum everywhere, repeat, repeat, repeat. I've had the good fortune to meet two or three lovely women in my lifetime that loved being used in this way. I'll always cherish the memories they've given me.
Favorite fetish having sloppy seconds one of my crazy fetishes just the thought of having the girl after she has being used and abused just drives me wild being the next person in line the taste and the look of the girl when you see her after she has been fucked Originally Posted by theoneoverhere
One of mine also
Whenever I can convince two guys rub there dicks together I enjoyed penetration.
Ooh this is hard, especially since I'm a Domme before anything else. Hmm I'd say giving doggy to a guy. Something about the prostate just gives me life!
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site and look forward to future adventures. I've been out of the hobby the last few years but about to delve back in

The shape and look of women's feet and toes. Especially if they are soft and ticklish.

Sensual bondage, a blindfold, toys, feathers

A woman wearing only a way over sized men's long sleeved shirt with the top button unfastened

Hearing my lover softly moan if I suck her toes and give attention to her feet
Sir is taking me out to a very nice restaurant, it is my job to look my best, to please him...
He brings my 'special necklace' that is our signal for the domination play to happen during the course of our evening. Of course, my necklace has a disguised hook on the front for those times that I have been a very bad girl!
Like tonight...we have one rule, no panties!
We are sitting at a table with other dinner guests, in a very upscale restaurant. He runs his hand up my stocking, slowly, so no one else has any idea just how naughty we are. He reaches the top of my stocking, fumbles with the top of my stocking where the garter belt attaches. Then, on to my hot wet spot, but...I was a bad girl and wore the panties. He told me not to...but I did it anyway.
He leads me to the bathroom, my breaking the rules has to be addressed immediately! He pushes me over the sink and raises my dress, my ass is exposed, covered only by my thin silky panties. He spanks me...the first blow stings, I take in breath from the slight shock. He spanks me again...just a slight whimper this time. Then, he hooks his index fingers into the waist band and pulls my panties down, over my ass, over the tops of my stockings, down my thighs, down over my knees, down to my ankles...to the floor. Standing back up, we lock eyes in the mirror, he has my juicy wet panties in his hand. He puts them up to his nose and sniffs in my scent.
I am already aching for his touch and we haven't even finished the first course of our dinner yet! What can I do to get him to touch me again? To please him so that he will allow me the release I so deeply crave from him...
We arrive back at our room, I am so excited by now...the cool breeze blowing up my dress, the soft skin of my thighs rubbing slightly against my lady parts, the thrill of the wind catching my skirt and blowing it up for a momentary peek.
I have done something to please him. He says, 'here...I will make you feel better'. Oh Yes, finally!
Sir sits me on the edge of our beautiful King size bed. It is hard to read his expression, he is staring at me...constant eye contact as he kneels in front of me, running his hand down my calf, to gently grab the heel of my shoe. He slips it off my foot and sets it on the carpet. Then, the second shoe...his eyes never leaving mine. Now he is looking at me with that raw, hungry desire!
He runs the palms of his hands over my right foot, picking it up to his mouth. He breaths onto my foot, through my stocking...I can feel the heat in the center of my body. My sex becoming so juicy as I watching him moving up my legs to my prize between my thighs. He is opening me up to taste my lady nectar...
My favorite thing in this whole world...DATY!
Great thread!

I haven't seen anyone mention a "cast fetish" yet. It is where you are aroused by seeing your partner in some sort of medical cast (like the ones for broken bones) or aroused by being in a cast yourself. It is sometimes combined with a foot fetish (attraction to the toes sticking out from the cast) or bondage (because the cast limits your mobility). Usually it is an attraction to just the cast - which doesn't have to medically necessary - just a sexy accessory. So it is almost a complex role play. Pain or injury of the broken bone is usually not part of the fetish.

I am guilty as charged - would love to find a lady who either wants to try being casted or cast me... Unique I know...
Watching a guy sniff, or gag on a pair old panties worn by me.
My favorite fetish is tease and denial on a male. I get a lot of pleasure from making him beg for it ;-)

Xoxo-B
Definitely w/s play.......pee in my mouth and I'll follow you anywhere...LOL!
My favorite fetish is tease and denial on a male. I get a lot of pleasure from making him beg for it ;-)

Xoxo-B Originally Posted by britneyboobiesxoxo
Miss Britney, if you're ever within a hundred miles of me, I'll make you prove that...
  • anita
  • 03-21-2015, 10:36 PM
Sleeping beauty. Something about a man using my body while I pretend to not know what's going on makes me wet. Don't judge me!
  • Shaft
  • 03-22-2015, 08:14 AM
I'd love to use your body sexy woman.
I have a thing for nylons and body suits on a sexy woman. In my fantasy, (I'm a comic book fan... Ok...um comic book freak) she is a superheroines or super villainess who sneaks in and captures me and ties me up, gags me and teases and seduces me and has her way with me. It's difficult finding a super-lady to play with as a new guy in a new city....