NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

...He has nothing left. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Yep

History doesn't equal productive play for a 35 yr old FS
"he has nothing left"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Are we talking about Ed Reed or BT? /\/\/\/\/\/\ LOL.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ed Reed plays his ass off for Rex, everybody else does. Can't believe the sorry ass Jets would be the wildcard team if playoffs started today!! Yes I have coaches envy, he gets production from his players we get frustration from our players. Stupid Kuntiak!!
The last time we played the Ravens and Ed was in the team he was always out of position
In the 2014 draft, it would be a coup if Houston could draft QB Aaron Murray of Georgia. I saw the 4th quarter of that Georgia/Auburn game last night and his performance was phenomenal. Georgia lost in the last few seconds only because they had a Houston-type defensive back who was playing volleyball out there instead of football!
Case made two plays today that Schaub would never be able to make on his best day of days
Schaub's back in the game! Ain't this some shit!

I knew Kubiak's ass couldn't wait to get his boy back in. SMH....
Kuntiak goes to the bullpen for his bitch to save the day. Unfuckingbelievable!!!!!!

Kubes looked like he was asleep in the press box until he put in His boy Dopey. Now he looks all excited. Wtf he goes for 3. His stroke still lingers. Hey dumbass you are down by 11 how does 3 help you?? You are a cum stain Fairy Kuntiak!!!
Woo hoo only 2 more field goals and we win. Who needs touchdowns, touchdowns suck!!!
OK. I fell asleep. Why the fuck was Schaub put back in? Also at the end of the game Dre walked off the field with time left in the game after saying something to Schaub. They are done.
As far as I am concerned Kuntiac has totally screwed himself in this city and ever having another head coaching job by going back to Schaub. Why he ever had such a hard love for that scrub is beyond me. I could tell by the tone in the voice of the TV play by play guy that he thought it was a mindless move. Which is what it is. Let no one fool you, Kuntiac is a laughingstock in the league.

And the joke is on us. I actually was rooting hard for them to lose after Matt Scrub got back in the game. And the Raiders are such a shitty team it looked like they might win but I should have just relaxed.
  • Seedy
  • 11-17-2013, 02:56 PM
I am at work, and listening to the game on the radio, the minite schaub goes back in I started laughing my balls off. Number 1, I knew the game was now lost, Number 2, I knew there would be a historic rant by Daddio to read, and laugh like a fucking fool... lol
Not able to see the game, was Keenum injured which lead to Schaub coming in?
Everybody in office needs to go coach Gm all that shit sorry bastards
Schaub replace Case because Case was not picking up what Raiders were doing. This game put the nail in the coffin for a lot of things.

1. Kubiak is gone. Badly called game.
2. Wade is probably gone as undrafted QB torches the team.
3. Schaub is gone, still can't throw a fade to save his life.
4. Case will not be starting QB next year, the team will draft one in first round.
Big louie I cannot agree that the story is written on Case. Any new QB has growing pains and I think he deserved the rest of this lost season to see if he gets any better at reading blitzes. At least with him you had hope that he could pull the trigger at any time and make a score.