NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Watch Kubiak put Schaub back in.

Actually it wouldn't matter whose at QB, the O-line is straight trash.
Thanks, DG, up north SD just scored and lead the Chiefs 17-14, not that anyone in Texas cares, lol
JAX- 10
HOU- 06

*Watt blocks JAX 49yds FG attempt. Keo brings it to midfield.
Bad play call. Receiver on left had no one on him a quick pass would have gone a long way.
4th qtr
JAX- 13
HOU- 06

*JAX 53yds FG
6mins left
Random stats....
JJ Watt has 9 1/2 sacks on the year.
Andre Johnson has 1000 yards on the year.

FINAL
JAX- 13
HOU- 06

*Nine (9) straight loses on the year.
Case throws an INT with 44secs left in the game. (Actually it was Keyshawn Martins fault.)

Number 1 draft pick here we come.
Game is over and Jax won! DADDIO, chear me up my man with a rip ass comment I can't believe Jax won! I knew the point spread before the game was nuts but only 2 FGs? Holy Fuck! Thanks again DG and Big Louie and others for posting details!
These muthafuckas are just straight up sorry.

Let's just say 11th straight right now. Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the Patriots are coming to town next week to show them how a real team plays football and then the following Thursday the go to Jacksonville, not healed from the asswhooping the Patriots gave them and get their asses whooped some more.

This shit is just too painful to watch.
Texans in running for first pick!
Texans in running for first pick! Originally Posted by BigLouie
Probably the first time in history that the aspirations of an NFL team have gone from AFC champions at the beginning of the season to number 1 draft pick at the end of the season.
KC just lost in the last 30 secs at home mainly embarrassed by that former Pats scrub, Danny Dickhead (Woodhead).
Probably the first time in history that the aspirations of an NFL team have gone from AFC champions at the beginning of the season to number 1 draft pick at the end of the season. Originally Posted by capitan1962
You can say the same for the Falcons simply replace the AFC with NFC!
You can say the same for the Falcons simply replace the AFC with NFC! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Far fewer people thought the Falcons would make it to the end as did the Texans. They never have recovered from that royal ass whipping they got on Foxboro last year. They just totally went to shit with nobody ever thinking this.
Far fewer people thought the Falcons would make it to the end as did the Texans. They never have recovered from that royal ass whipping they got on Foxboro last year. They just totally went to shit with nobody ever thinking this. Originally Posted by capitan1962
I actually do believe that ONE play can turn a season by crushing the morale of a team, and that one play was many weeks ago when Sherman took in that pick-6 to give Seattle that win. One Play!!
Two sorry muthafuckers Atlanta an texans thats a shame