Odds on Trump's Impeachment

I need to add, the Indians who spoke on 60 Minutes tonight admitted they are not smarter or harder working than the Americans they replace. So don't go there. They are actually less competent. It's all about the money US companies save.
I didn't ask to make America White again. Those are your words. These are your issues and your fears Originally Posted by Fishy2
Fishy, i don't like the far left anymore than I like the far right. I think they are both fanatical and goofy to the extreme. To me, DJT is closer to Nationalism or even Fascism-( cool your jets CB) look up the definition. I would consider myself moderate.

I'm as white as they come, and very proud of my Heritage. 2 Grandparents 100% Norwegian, 1 Grandparent 100% German and 1 100% Scottish. No I didn't send my DNA to Ancestry and no I haven't looked any further and don't plan on it. I'm of Nomadic blood.

Me personally, I hang out with mostly white people. I date white women, I live in a white neighborhood, etc. My experience day to day is mainly "white". Sure I agree a lot of things are cultural. Should I be alarmed that your "poisoning" my gene pool by hanging out and breeding with Asians? I know thats strong Fishy and its not personal

No Fishy I don't like Black, Muslim, Mexican or Asian criminals robbing, raping or pillaging. I don't like the Timothy McVeigh's and Charles Manson's either

Yeah Fishy, the DJT thing is for sure a White Thing
Well said Fishy. I agree with you. Texas Tush is apparently an immigrant or something is up with him. I have lived my whole life on the west side of the metroplex and have witnessed first hand the change.

I am white and think highly of my African American brothers. Never had a problem with Hispanics either until this absolute INVASION of Mexicans from across the border the last 10 or so years. Now the door has been opened wide for immigrants from India, Africa and anywhere else and they are pouring in fast.

Immigration is out of control and it is ruining the United States. There was an excellent (actually disturbing) segment on 60 minutes on CBS tonight about Indian immigrants replacing born and bred Americans in Tech Skilled career jobs. American corporate greed is the reason. US corporations bring these Indians over by the thousands to do these jobs because they will work for half the money. This is our fault. Shame on the US.

I am not a fan of Trump but support him 100% on the Wall, mass exportation of immigrants, etc. Please Trump, take your job seriously and do everything you can to help "make America great again". We desperately need you. Originally Posted by camero73
You are right. Thank goodness we have a President putting American Citizens first.
My girlfriend showed me a video from this supposed genius in California... Asian guy talking about how without the H2B Visa program and allowing the foreigners to come in illegally to silicon valley that the tech industry would crumble in the USA. My girlfriend was eating this up. It's as if these people think that Americans are nothing more than honkies that are not cut out for advanced jobs, thinking or careers. Nothing could be further than the truth. Trump is even getting Silicon Valley to invest in American Workers. Trump is a hero.
Fishy, i don't like the far left anymore than I like the far right. I think they are both fanatical and goofy to the extreme. To me, DJT is closer to Nationalism or even Fascism-( cool your jets CB) look up the definition. I would consider myself moderate.

I'm as white as they come, and very proud of my Heritage. 2 Grandparents 100% Norwegian, 1 Grandparent 100% German and 1 100% Scottish. No I didn't send my DNA to Ancestry and no I haven't looked any further and don't plan on it. I'm of Nomadic blood.

Me personally, I hang out with mostly white people. I date white women, I live in a white neighborhood, etc. My experience day to day is mainly "white". Sure I agree a lot of things are cultural. Should I be alarmed that your "poisoning" my gene pool by hanging out and breeding with Asians? I know thats strong Fishy and its not personal

No Fishy I don't like Black, Muslim, Mexican or Asian criminals robbing, raping or pillaging. I don't like the Timothy McVeigh's and Charles Manson's either

Yeah Fishy, the DJT thing is for sure a White Thing Originally Posted by themystic
Good point Mystic.

Definitely not a need to be worried. When you get with someone of another race you increase the unity of the culture. That to me is the opposite of multiculturalism. It's synergy. 1+1=3. It's when the cultures refuse to integrate with each other or hate the others that it becomes a problem.

You make a good point. We all could use a chill pill and more love and acceptance from all sides.

I was reading this psychology book by Brene Brown about healthy relationships etc..
She is a big time liberal... Good book too
She talks about how without boundaries there is an inability to have compassion because we feel used.
I think that this election has a lot to do with that principle.
We need to respect each others boundaries first and let each party know that
1. We are different.
2. That's ok
3. We respect each other
4. We appreciate what each different culture brings.
5. It's ok to be upset and express that from time to time because we are a work in progress.
A prime example of this is Cinco de Mayo and Saint Patricks day.
I need to add, the Indians who spoke on 60 Minutes tonight admitted they are not smarter or harder working than the Americans they replace. So don't go there. They are actually less competent. It's all about the money US companies save. Originally Posted by camero73
To clarify, it is some or allot of the US corporations that are bringing Indians over by the thousands with that H2B Visa program. These companies are laying off career men and women with important jobs so they can replace them with Indians and Asians at half the salary.

And again, these Indians and Asians aren't any smarter or harder working than us. Some will try to sell you on that but don't buy it. It's bogus.
[QUOTE=camero73;1059309908]

Immigration is out of control and it is ruining the United States. There was an excellent (actually disturbing) segment on 60 minutes on CBS tonight about Indian immigrants replacing born and bred Americans in Tech Skilled career jobs. American corporate greed is the reason. US corporations bring these Indians over by the thousands to do these jobs because they will work for half the money. This is our fault. Shame on the US.

I feel you Camero. The problem is that DJT does and is everything you/he says is wrong with America

His greed is legendary. Leaving people with his debt, not paying SMALL companies, 3,000 lawsuits. The guy is just a sorry M Fer in Business

American Jobs- All of His shit is made every where but America!

American Jobs- He imports help thru Visas to work his hotels and golf resorts.

American Economy- He has investments and Business in Dozens of foreign countries and wont even tell Americans where and how much?

The Mexicans came poring into Texas in the 90s after the collapse of the Texas economy in the late 80s. I was here to Camero. They came to fill construction jobs, etc because all the white workers either moved or changed businesses. The same thing is happening now. Construction, hospitality, etc, cant FIND people to fill OPEN Jobs. The only difference is the Mexicans aren't coming anymore. They are leaving in droves

Why don't some of My Proud White Brothers go fill these Jobs? Maybe they got used to playing the Victim card-(while receiving government welfare).

Trump voters are just like Trump. Everything is The Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, etc fault.

Why don't you whining mother fuckers Step the Fuck Up. Man Up and quit acting like a bunch of helpless pussies
Good point Mystic.

Definitely not a need to be worried. When you get with someone of another race you increase the unity of the culture. That to me is the opposite of multiculturalism. It's synergy. 1+1=3. It's when the cultures refuse to integrate with each other or hate the others that it becomes a problem.

You make a good point. We all could use a chill pill and more love and acceptance from all sides.

I was reading this psychology book by Brene Brown about healthy relationships etc..
She is a big time liberal... Good book too
She talks about how without boundaries there is an inability to have compassion because we feel used.
I think that this election has a lot to do with that principle.
We need to respect each others boundaries first and let each party know that
1. We are different.
2. That's ok
3. We respect each other
4. We appreciate what each different culture brings.
5. It's ok to be upset and express that from time to time because we are a work in progress.
A prime example of this is Cinco de Mayo and Saint Patricks day. Originally Posted by Fishy2
Great post Fishy
Well said Fishy. I agree with you. Texas Tush is apparently an immigrant or something is up with him. Originally Posted by camero73
I'm from an immigrant family. What of it? My first ancestors came here in the late 1600's as indentured servants. My kids are eligible to be the the Daughters of the American Revolution. That doesn't make me any more American than anybody else whose family has been here a week. Fuckin' assholes. You have no conception of what America is.

As for immigrants ruining Silicon Valley or any other place, why should the accident of where a person is born influence I can hire as an employer? Why not say you can hire only people born in certain months, but not others. The month you were born in is just as much an accident as the place you were born in? If I'm an employer -- and I own three businesses -- I want to hire who I want to hire no matter when or where they were born.
I'm from an immigrant family. What of it? My first ancestors came here in the late 1600's as indentured servants. My kids are eligible to be the the Daughters of the American Revolution. That doesn't make me any more American than anybody else whose family has been here a week. Fuckin' assholes. You have no conception of what America is.

As for immigrants ruining Silicon Valley or any other place, why should the accident of where a person is born influence I can hire as an employer? Why not say you can hire only people born in certain months, but not others. The month you were born in is just as much an accident as the place you were born in? If I'm an employer -- and I own three businesses -- I want to hire who I want to hire no matter when or where they were born. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I do find your comment that I have no conception of what America is to be somewhat comical.
I have a friend I met while serving in the Air Force in Korea. We come from completely different backgrounds. He is from the Deep South. Black guy. He married a girl from the phillipines and moved there. We would gamble together occasionally on football and in betting pools. We have been discussing the election since 2015. I told him way back then. Trump could win this election. He swore to me it wasn't possible. We put down a wager. He would go back to that small base and run the streets naked if Trump won the primary. When Trump won I told him I wasn't serious about following through on it. He said, "He may have won the primary but there is no way that whiny clown will ever win the presidency." I told him, "Perhaps you don't know the country as well as you think you do. It's very possible. Let's put the bet back on." Once Trump won the election I haven't heard from him. I haven't tried to talk to him about it either. It's always funny to listen to someone who just couldn't have fathomed a Donald Trump presidency tell us that we don't have situational awareness.

I wasn't inferring that immigrants are ruining Silicon Valley... I said that many in Silicon Valley argue the opposite. That Silicon Valley would be ruined if it wasn't for the immigrants. They argue that Americans are not intelligent enough or capable enough to carry out the tasks that they are brining in people from other countries to do it instead. You can believe that BS all you want. It's a pitch from the other side to gut American jobs though. Have you been to the mall and seen who is shopping at all the Louis Vuitton and Gucci stores these days??? It's loaded with foreigners. They come to America to buy cheap goods!!! We have been getting played for suckers. I make over 6 figures and doing just fine. The USA is getting played for suckers.
What difference does it make where some one is born? That's pure accident. Why should the government be able to say who I can and can't hire?

Why not say you can hire only people born in certain months, but not others. The month you were born in is just as much an accident as the place you were born in? If I'm an employer -- and I own three businesses -- I want to hire who I want to hire no matter when or where they were born. What business is it of the government's to limit my choice of workers?
  • grean
  • 03-21-2017, 07:21 AM
So both FBI director and NSA director said Trump is full of it, yesterday.

There is an open investigation into Trumps campaign. Who here knows the real definition of a coincidence? Who knows what to call a second coincidence?

Yeah.....
So both FBI director and NSA director said Trump is full of it, yesterday.

There is an open investigation into Trumps campaign. Who here knows the real definition of a coincidence? Who knows what to call a second coincidence?

Yeah..... Originally Posted by grean
3rd Coincidence. Pence didnt know anything. Yeah right

Even for Repblicans this is a new low. Russian complicity. Wow!
  • grean
  • 03-21-2017, 10:58 AM
3rd Coincidence. Pence didnt know anything. Yeah right

Even for Repblicans this is a new low. Russian complicity. Wow! Originally Posted by themystic
Pretty much impossible for him to have not known....

If it looks like shit and smells like shit, it's probably shit....
Republicans aren't very good at this "conceal" thing. See Watergate. And as of this morning, 24 Repubes aren't on the Trumpcare bandwagon.
  • grean
  • 03-22-2017, 12:09 PM
Republicans aren't very good at this "conceal" thing. See Watergate. And as of this morning, 24 Repubes aren't on the Trumpcare bandwagon. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I'm not sure what they are trying to do. I think they are stuck on the individual mandate. The mandate is a tax, which is constitutional. They can't or don't want to cut other budget items to make up the difference. Conservatives don want to raise taxes but if they cannot figure out what else they can cut, not sure they will be successful.

They are decreasing coverage and increasing costs. The exact opposite of what Trump promised!!

Who else is tired of winning already? ??

Jeepers