List of Despicables

Now what?
Now you post something related to politics or admit you're nothing more than LLiarMan's drooling sidekick.

Do you have any naked pictures of his Mom? Want some? Just ask LLiarMan for his email address? He'll give it to anybody!

What am I talking about? You are probably the guy who's been posting it everywhere!
Do you have any naked pictures of his Mom? Want some? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup the pig - 70 years old, going on 8. And still using the same taunts he heard in pre-school. Very sad!
I'll bet he has Prince Albert in a can, too.
Or maybe his refrigerator is running...
Or maybe he works at a bowling alley and has 10 pound balls..
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 10:00 AM
Or maybe he works at a bowling alley and has 10 pound balls.. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Oh look, a whole front page of spam.

Thanks to you , LexusLover and me....oh ands lets not forget Iffy.

I'm sure the forum thanks us!
If you notice, I only stick to this ONE.... unlike you who apparently has too much time on your hands......

Which is actually pretty funny that we are livin rent-free in your head that much.... LOL
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 10:29 AM
If you notice, I only stick to this ONE.... unlike you who apparently has too much time on your hands......

Which is actually pretty funny that we are livin rent-free in your head that much.... LOL Originally Posted by TryWeakly

We shall see how rent free you are living. It takes no time to bump these threads as you very well know wnd continue to do. Saying you only bump one thread is total bullshit. That is like saying I only killed one person, you killed 10! You want a fucking cookie for that?

Saying you only spam one thread and Iffy spamming only one thread just shows your ignorance.

They are both spam.

lustylad and bambino and a few others sure seemed to not like T H O R's spam.

I see no difference.

I'll leave you with an Obama-ism.

If you like your SPAM, you can keep your SPAM. This forum is just going to be served a shit pile of it. (the shit being for Iffy)
No comprendo.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 10:43 AM
If you notice, I only stick to this ONE.... unlike you
Originally Posted by TryWeakly
No comprendo. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Yes, I understand you seem to have no comprehension of how stupid your argument sounds.

I only SPAM one thread!

That's like bambino saying he only lets one husky voiced man dressed as an old lady fist him.

or lustylad saying he only sucks LexusLovers dick.

Or LexusLover saying he only let's lusty suck his dick if he has a UT driving pass.

Or this asshole justifying this....

Read much? I said I stick to this thread. I never said SPAM... you did.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Read much? I said I stick to this thread. I never said SPAM... you did. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Comprehend much?

This thread is SPAM. Just like Iffy's thread is SPAM. You are basically just bumping the same thread over and over. There is no debate going on. Just you two numbnuts bumping/spaming the forum with this same fucking thread. Iffy is even worse.
Read much? I said I stick to this thread. I never said SPAM... you did. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
His "busy" helping out the community, by chatting on Eccie.

"House builder" .... ?