Tucker Carlson Tonight

Yet another deranged mentally ill girl who had her gender dysphoria encouraged and cheered on by slightly less mentally ill leftists goes on an angry shooting spree, killing children and old people who don't share her twisted perspective on life in 21st century America.

Keep gassing them up scumbags.
Waiting for the day when Crying Chuck becomes trans, so he can follow AOC into the ladies room and pleasure himself !!! He wants to see those "brown, doe eyes"looking up at him ! Everytime I see that smiling picture of Chuck, gives me the creeps.
Waiting for the day when Crying Chuck becomes trans, so he can follow AOC into the ladies room and pleasure himself !!! He wants to see those "brown, doe eyes"looking up at him ! Everytime I see that smiling picture of Chuck, gives me the creeps. Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
Rashida Tlaib definitely looks like a dude pretending to be an ugly woman, or vice-versa.
Yet another deranged mentally ill girl who had her gender dysphoria encouraged and cheered on by slightly less mentally ill leftists goes on an angry shooting spree, killing children and old people who don't share her twisted perspective on life in 21st century America.

Keep gassing them up scumbags. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

today's episode of the GOAT's show exposes the "trans war against straight humanity".

the usual suspects in the (sic) leftist Nazi media blame the massacre in Tennessee on .. Tennessee for not allowing dragfags and {forbidden topic} mutilation.
fuckin bubbles, Kid and NBT.... well done all....

In reality though he...