In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

I compared dumbshits that still believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Clause with dumbshits that believe in God, 72 Virgins and all the other religious hogwash. Originally Posted by WTF
So you think 90 to 95% of the U.S. population are "dumbshits" ....

..... including Obaminable!!!
I compared dumbshits that still believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Clause with dumbshits that believe in God, 72 Virgins and all the other religious hogwash. Originally Posted by WTF
So you think Obaminable is "dumbshit" ....

... finally got a worthwhile admission from you with a factual basis.

And you also think 90-95% of the U.S. population are "dumbshits"!

Do you also think they are "crazy" and "delusional"? Reality check for you!
Is BigKotex still not accepting the "Obama won't reach 60% approval" bet? Originally Posted by gnadfly
BigTits probably won't get any takers on any bets ....

... the way he takes "liberties with the truth."

He would never admit defeat and will refuse to pay up.

Then "attack" with name-calling and other childish responses.

He would never admit defeat. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pot meet Kettle!

This from the same Village LLIdiot who after 11 long years, has yet to admit the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq was not only a HUGE mistake but was the worst U.S. foreign policy blunder since the Vietnam War.
... the worst U.S. foreign policy blunder since the Vietnam War. Originally Posted by bigtex
... according to your "belief"!

And the U.S. should have waited another six months. I get it.
  • WTF
  • 07-07-2014, 09:04 AM
So you think 90 to 95% of the U.S. population are "dumbshits" ....

..... including Obaminable!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that the % who think their God is better than some other God? If so yes on this particular subject. Not only that , in the context I was responding to....A God with 72 Virgins vs. a God that created heaven and earth in seven days.

I personally think anyone who believes either is a dumbshit. Those that do not see the hypocrisy are extra dumbshits.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147887/Am...lieve-God.aspx
  • WTF
  • 07-07-2014, 09:07 AM

Then "attack" with name-calling and other childish responses. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you think Obaminable is "dumbshit" ....

Do you also think they are "crazy" and "delusional"? Reality check for you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The reality is that in one sentence you talk about name calling as childish and in the next sentence call the sitting President of the United States of America..... Obaminable.

You are to ignorant to even see your hypocrisy much less admit it.
  • WTF
  • 07-07-2014, 09:09 AM
You do not have a clue as to what was happening behind the scenes....Someone please quote so JD Cornhole can see what a complete tool he is.

http://www.ipsnews.net/2011/12/how-m...op-withdrawal/

The real story behind the U.S. withdrawal is how a clever strategy of deception and diplomacy adopted by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in cooperation with Iran outmanoeuvered Bush and the U.S. military leadership and got the United States to sign the U.S.-Iraq withdrawal agreement....

...Publicly, the Maliki government continued to assure the Bush administration it could count on a long-term military presence. Asked by NBC’s Richard Engel on Jan. 24, 2008 if the agreement would provide long-term U.S. bases in Iraq, Zebari said, “This is an agreement of enduring military support. The soldiers are going to have to stay someplace. They can’t stay in the air.”
Confident that it was going to get a South Korea-style SOFA, the Bush administration gave the Iraqi government a draft on Mar. 7, 2008 that provided for no limit on the number of U.S. troops or the duration of their presence. Nor did it give Iraq any control over U.S. military operations.
But Maliki had a surprise in store for Washington.
A series of dramatic moves by Maliki and Iran over the next few months showed that there had been an explicit understanding between the two governments to prevent the U.S. military from launching major operations against the Mahdi Army and to reach an agreement with Sadr on ending the Mahdi Army’s role in return for assurances that Maliki would demand the complete withdrawal of U.S. forces.

....In July, he revealed that his government was demanding the complete withdrawal of U.S. troops on a timetable.
The Bush administration was in a state of shock. From July to October, it pretended that it could simply refuse to accept the withdrawal demand, while trying vainly to pressure Maliki to back down.
In the end, however, Bush administration officials realised that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, who was then far ahead of Republican John McCain in polls, would accept the same or an even faster timetable for withdrawal. In October, Bush decided to sign the draft agreement pledging withdrawal of all U.S. troops by the end of 2011.
The ambitious plans of the U.S. military to use Iraq to dominate the Middle East militarily and politically had been foiled by the very regime the United States had installed, and the officials behind the U.S. scheme, had been clueless about what was happening until it was too late. Originally Posted by WTF
This needs to be repeated so some of you folks that are trying to rewrite history get slapped upside the head with a dose of the truth.
I see your answer is that you did not care if our personnel had no legal immunity. My contempt for you has risen. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

So now you do admit that I answered your question even if you don't understand the answer. If you apologize for being an idiot I may except it but only if you admit being a liar as well.

As for your contempt, you've already made my special list for a personal meeting.
Let's see now, intellectually superior person ... as you profess to be ..

"dumbshits that believe in God, 72 Virgins and all the other religious hogwash."

Break down the sentence ..... remember that mental gymnastic?

"dumbshits that believe in God"

"dumbshits that believe in 72 Virgins"

"dumbshits that believe in all the other religious hogwash"

Like I said ... you think that 90-95% of the U.S. population are "dumbshits"

and that includes Obaminable aka POTUS ...(as you prefer to call him)

Or is that DUMBSHITPOTUS?

And then you post this shit:

"You are to ignorant to even see your hypocrisy much less admit it."

Have I ever called you a "dumbshit"? IJA.
  • WTF
  • 07-07-2014, 12:01 PM

As for your contempt, you've already made my special list for a personal meeting. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Boy I bet you hope that scares his pants off!
BANG!!!!
  • WTF
  • 07-07-2014, 01:35 PM

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like I said....I think they are dumbshits on this subject. So you are trying to twist my words , as usual.

Next I'm not crying about one calling names like you are and then turning around and calling others names.

That is called a hypocrite.

I have no problem calling or being called a dumbshit. See , I'm not a hypocrite like you, especially a dumbshit hypocrite that cries about being called a name , while calling others names.
Let's see now, intellectually superior person ... as you profess to be ..

"dumbshits that believe in God, 72 Virgins and all the other religious hogwash."

Break down the sentence ..... remember that mental gymnastic?

"dumbshits that believe in God"

"dumbshits that believe in 72 Virgins"

"dumbshits that believe in all the other religious hogwash"

Or is that DUMBSHITPOTUS?

And then you post this shit:

"You are to ignorant to even see your hypocrisy much less admit it."

Have I ever called you a "dumbshit"? IJA. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Playing the word game, eh LLIdiot?

Must mean you're losing again...

• WTF
  • 07-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Playing the word game, eh LLIdiot?

Must mean you're losing again...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is losing it...
Crying like a girl about being called a name , while calling others names in the next sentence.