Other Hobby Sites

I woke up this morning to a SPAM email invitation to ERAPS. WTF??? When will these people learn???? I didn't ask for an invitation to Home2 and I didn't ask for an invitation to ECRAPS!!! The STOLEN remarks ring true......my PERSONAL information.......I shared it with ASPD, NOT ERAPS! Build your OWN fucking membership! Don't LEACH off of Amber's! She would have NEVER approved of this, you fucking thieves!!! [disrespectful or insulting remarks not permitted on this site-warning points issued]

Don't send another fucking email to my address!!!
I woke up this morning to a SPAM email invitation to ERAPS. WTF??? When will these people learn???? I didn't ask for an invitation to Home2 and I didn't ask for an invitation to ECRAPS!!! The STOLEN remarks ring true......my PERSONAL information.......I shared it with ASPD, NOT ERAPS! Build your OWN fucking membership! Don't LEACH off of Amber's! She would have NEVER approved of this, you fucking thieves!!!

Don't send another fucking email to my address!!! Originally Posted by the_garfield
Do me, yourself, and everyone else a huge favor: Take this complaint to THEIR site, NOT ours. Thank you very much.

St. C
I got the email, I logged in, but ECCIE is home for me too.
  • OFF
  • 02-24-2010, 04:04 PM
I think what I am most surprised (maybe shocked about) is that the site has all my aspd reviews, all my aspd pm's and a number of my posts.

OFF :-(
I got it, too. I first got one about a week ago. I have been checking it from time to time. Not much activity so far, but then ECCIE was slow for a long time. I plan to participate in both. They probably will be similar and have many of the same participants. Might pick up some info in one that will not be in the other. The main benfit for me is backup. I also like that so much of the old ASPD stuff is still there. Of course the hacked and crshed stuff is gone, but it is nice to have the rest back.

Torito
I got the same email and I logged in over there just to check it out. It has ads and reviews for the past couple of months. I guess it has been up and running for a while now. Either way, the site looked cheesy and I will spend my time on Eccie.
I like the way the Mods' are taking care of things here. Way better than ASPD was, and besides, I am old and get confused easily. Only one site for me...ECCIE
I got an email to. Checked erap out but was bored with no pics of the girls. Eccie is my home.
call me suspicious, but I just don't like all of the old being revived like that.
  • OFF
  • 02-24-2010, 06:22 PM
I also like that so much of the old ASPD stuff is still there. Of course the hacked and crashed stuff is gone, but it is nice to have the rest back. Torito Originally Posted by Torito
I tend to disagree though as you know I am for the most part a fairly amiable person. I am not exactly excited that information I posted on one site has been essentially plagiarized and posted on a site I didn't join and to this point haven't decided to join. Why would they choose to do that? To me it pretends that I am a participant ... when in fact I am not.

In addition, I not sure I like the fact that the Board has my login name (not really a big deal) but also the password I used from a different Board. I find that slightly befuddling, but maybe that is just me.

That said, I think in this instance I will forgo the usual "totally unrelated boobiage photo" that often accompanies posts such as this.

OFF :-(
Can you enlighten us as to your opinions and labels? Originally Posted by cpi3000
Yes, please do.
I could be totally wrong, but wasn't Amber's family trying to distance themselves from ASPD and the whole whore board? The first thing I see when I go to eraps is a wecome message from angelimnot thanking so and so for all their help establishing eraps... Wasn't she Ambers sister?

I don't know, after Amber's family came in and started threatening people I lost all interest in it. My money usually goes where it is appreciated.
  • selot
  • 02-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Yep, got one as well... went and checked it out. But I am home here...
I got the email, I logged in, but ECCIE is home for me too. Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
I was never able to get ASPD to work for me. My logins never worked right after I registered and some of the reviews were totally worthless to me. Once I got into ECCIE, there has been nothing else. This is home!!
I actually received it a week or so ago from Angel, I asked her to keep me abreast of a new site she said she was working on before ASPD went black. The thing is, I like the fact that my ASPD reviews, emails, ect are on there, but it is just not the same. This site is great and the MODS here are helpful, so I think I will stay here.