NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Because Case just does not have the size and experience to get it done. Matt has now resulted in 10 points
Because Dopey tea bagged him every day for 8 years!!!

Don't worry we will only get field goals.
Just got home, deep into 4th qtr and Schaub is looking very sharp on this drive but now 4th and 2.....ooops...did not convert!!
Got the ball again......Schaub throws interception......let the venom start to flow, Daddio!
4 & 2. Schaub better fuck this up.
Why the fuck is Schaub in the game?! Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Because Case just does not have the size and experience to get it done. Matt has now resulted in 10 points Originally Posted by BigLouie

....And to throw another game clinching interception for the other team
Dopey, Dopey, Dopey, Kuntiak, Kuntiak, Kuntiak, I am so shocked they threw a short pass that got picked!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LoL. Fuck em!!!

McNuttless, oh McNuttless????? What you gonna do????? Hey Kuntiak, you're Fired!!!

Hey butt plug, there is still time for a field goal!!!!
They should fire his ass before he get on the plane take the bus home . That shit is weak
1st pick in the draft is pretty much ours. Let the conversation began...
Here is the rest of our schedule, good Fucking luck to Case trying to win more than two of these games:

@ Arizona
Oakland
Jacksonville
New England
@Jacksonville
@Indy
Denver
@Tennessee

I'm gonna go on record and say they lose out, I think we finish 2-14. Originally Posted by TheDon
Man, I called this shit on November 4th of last month, on page 236, everyone on here pretty much laughed at this post. Heh...
A few things are certain:

1. We will get the first pick in the draft.
2. There will be a new coach no matter what John McClain says.
3. We will draft Teddy Bridgewater because no coach is going to hang his new job on the QBs we have now.
4. Schaub does give the Texans more of a chance to win and will probably start the last three games. The offense does perform better with him in there. Maybe seeing what Case does different will give him some insight into what he needs to do.
5. We can only hope that Rick Smith goes too.
6. Bob McNair does not know enough about people in the league to be able to go out and find a quality GM who can select a quality coach. I would like to see Ted Thompson from the Packers come in.
The Jags have turned into a very good team. Last year the new owner went out and got a very good GM who hired a very good coach. They had a very good draft and after learning the first half of the year have turned it on. I fully expect them to win out and finish 7-9 and maybe make the playoffs. They look very good going forward. Not sure if they need a new QB or not. Just shows what a good GM and coach can do in a short period of time.
I still don't think that Kubiak getting shitcanned is a slam dunk my any means! 50-50 chance!
A few things are certain:

4. Schaub does give the Texans more of a chance to win and will probably start the last three games. The offense does perform better with him in there. Maybe seeing what Case does different will give him some insight into what he needs to do.
. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Wrong. He scored one touchdown and had one pick same as Case. It looked like he was moving the ball at first but that is only because he was a new QB with a different style than what film was studied by the Jaguar defense. After they made adjustments it was vintage Schaub again.

This is the same thing that happens when a team is being held up by a tough defense and the second string QB comes in and looks like an all pro for about one half a game.
The Jags have turned into a very good team. Last year the new owner went out and got a very good GM who hired a very good coach. They had a very good draft and after learning the first half of the year have turned it on. I fully expect them to win out and finish 7-9 and maybe make the playoffs. They look very good going forward. Not sure if they need a new QB or not. Just shows what a good GM and coach can do in a short period of time. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Again I disagree, Yes their new coach has put some life into them, but two of their wins are beating up on poor Houston, they are not yet a good team by any stretch.
Good point, Spear!