Members You Miss...

• clmc
  • 06-07-2024, 08:16 PM
rooster a former moderator seemed very intelligent. Don't know why he was banned.

Noticed this board seems to ban a lot of folks. Funny way to run things.
he seemed so rational
no signs of mania caused by onset TDS
And the fun thread has disappeared
And the fun thread has disappeared Originally Posted by winn dixie
I wonder if the admin who started it got whacked around a bit for it.

elg…..
Rooster's a good guy.
Rooster's a good guy. Originally Posted by The Drummer
actually ol capon was the most ...tragically amusin mod ins jimmie ...board history ans ...completely self destructed cause ...ofs a thread all ...bouts yer lovin ...plastic man

...an as a great ...trophy a ...that mosts epic a failures yer ...plastic man ...still has sittin in his inbox the ...unopened ...pm he sent that done sealed his doom

...whens he comes ...backs lets all gives em a group jimmie hug!

...whens he comes ...backs lets all gives em a group jimmie hug! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
an meets fer a beer next January......
They even posted public notice of his ban: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2985051

I've never seen that before. He must be well respected by all, including Staff.

. Originally Posted by gladi8r

looks like the staff removed the thread. appears it served its purpose.
an meets fer a beer next January...... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
yer kidnappin attempts on ...plastic man ...be gettin old
I had health problems for the past few years that prevented me from hobbying so I wasn't coming on this site. I am past all that and starting to feel like myself again so I've been coming on the past week or so. I spend most of my time in the Netherlands but get back to the USA about once every couple months. I started reading the Political Forum in the national threads and was pretty amazed at how many people waste their time there. One of them was rooster but a lot of his stuff was actually okay. He did get pretty excited and rude sometimes but people usually deserved it. There are a lot of people here and everywhere that think they can just get away with saying anything they want. It is killing us. When rooster got banned I looked at other stuff he had posted and ended up finding the Upstate NY section. Which is pretty cool because I have family in Upstate NY and go to see them whenever I can. Maybe I can meet up with some of you this summer and fall for beers and war stories! You have a lot of fine young ladies in your area that I would also like to meet now that I am able to have some fun again. I won't hijack this thread more. But I liked rooster and hope he comes back. I kind of get the feeling that he might not though. He got banned for intentionally being rude. But like I said some deserve it.
There are a lot of folk on here that are just to bitter and angry and being exposed to them to much can be bad.
He's "gone" but in so many ways he's still here. Ya know what I mean?
He's "gone" but in so many ways he's still here. Ya know what I mean? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
No.
Please explain.... or don't.... err can't.
no he's not banned from this forum. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
well of coarse but
this is the only forum

I read anymore so

just astonished That

I

didnt get anything or even a warning cause

thats never the case for

alot less its just the usual inconsistencies
He's "gone" but in so many ways he's still here. Ya know what I mean? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
no but people watch nascar for the car wrecks

humans just naturally are entertained by melt downs

they dont look to gleam anything usefull

here Ican actually help them along