Members You Miss...

here Ican actually help them along Originally Posted by JONBALLS
an ...plastic man ...be known as the ...font ...a funnel wisdom

...so even ifs ...members ...comes an goes the true knowledge ...base remains

...so even ifs ...members ...comes an goes the true knowledge ...base remains Originally Posted by Plastic Man
its sum what ironic

your final interaction had him wanting you to read that message

my final interaction was him wanting to close my thrAD

and neither came true ...

...so even ifs ...members ...comes an goes the true knowledge ...base remains Originally Posted by Plastic Man
its sum what ironic

your final interaction had him wanting you to read that message

my final interaction was him wanting to close my thrAD

and neither came true ... Originally Posted by JONBALLS
WAIT. You two are friends? That is so cool! I am really glad. Count me in. I'm in town next week and would gladly buy if you want!

no but people watch nascar for the car wrecks

humans just naturally are entertained by melt downs

they dont look to gleam anything usefull

here Ican actually help them along Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That is cool too! I am learning about Upstate quick and especially about how wise and witty you are. I have to admit that sometimes I am not sure what you are talking about though. But I'm sure that anyone would appreciate you helping them by telling them of your experience with having meltdowns. Let's have some pops next week!
WAIT. You two are friends? That is so cool! I am really glad. Count me in. I'm in town next week and would gladly buy if you want!

That is cool too! I am learning about Upstate quick and especially about how wise and witty you are. I have to admit that sometimes I am not sure what you are talking about though. But I'm sure that anyone would appreciate you helping them by telling them of your experience with having meltdowns. Let's have some pops next week! Originally Posted by gladi8r
do a better job at

getting my thrAD closed down and

i may think about it
do a better job at

getting my thrAD closed down and

i may think about it Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Once again I don't know what you are talking about. There is only one thread of yours I have ever posted in and you seem to have given up on it so I guess it is kind of closed. Other than I did just go in and decrement the counter by one more.
Everyone in unison....

"We miss Waco, again."
Everyone in unison....

"We miss Waco, again." Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
yup dang nab it

The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

and thanks for back to TOPIC
Everyone in unison....

yup dang nab it

The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

and thanks for back to TOPIC Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Gee….how upsetting.

elg……
Everyone in unison....

Is he really banned or just playing? He is one of the only people on here that I have ever really paid attention to. There is something endearing no matter how dumb or crazy he gets. I think he has a good heart and I would buy him many drinks.
Everyone in unison ... "We miss Waco, again." Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
yup dang nab it ... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Gee….how upsetting. Originally Posted by elghund
Is he really banned or just playing? Originally Posted by gladi8r
He's one of the more refreshing and consistent members here.
I think he has a good heart and I would buy him many drinks. Originally Posted by gladi8r
He's one of the more refreshing and consistent members here. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
He was on the Ark for a while.....
Again!!!!
He was on the Ark for a while..... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
mosts jimmies weres theres fer ...abouts as longs ...as it tooks ems ta realize the place be a disaster cause ...plastic man ...wasnts ats ...the helm
mosts jimmies weres theres fer ...abouts as longs ...as it tooks ems ta realize the place be a disaster cause ...plastic man ...wasnts ats ...the helm Originally Posted by Plastic Man
As if plank gang let PM hand the till as none escape whirlpool the craft goes in.
There haz to remain jimmies to miss them that ferry to the bottom if they Duff the rail.
Jack needs you back at DC nev mind any else.
bargainbento
BANNED

I missed the flame-out
when back, if ya do that again. could ya make sure I'm online please n thank you

but it looked as a fast burn camp fire ot self