Texas school shooting

in a sincere show of respect for the tragic events at Uvalde i intend to buy more guns. and ammo.

because you can never have too many guns and ammo

https://www.ruger.com/products/lcp/specSheets/3752.html

.https://us.glock.com/en/pistols/g22-gen5
in a sincere show of respect for the tragic events at Uvalde i intend to buy more guns. and ammo.

.https://us.glock.com/en/pistols/g22-gen5 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I use to carry the Glock model 22. I always did like that weapon very accurate. I have the Sig Sauer P229 and the 365.
Spell checker must have bit ya. Lemme fix that last part for ya: people might get the right frick'n ideas for a change!! Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
That is specifically why the libtards could never allow a monument to the guy. That might have to actually explain that the individual can achieve things the collective cannot.

It would fry most of their circuits to have to explain it.
whats the stats on mass shooting casualty events comparing deaths when a good person has a gun versus when cops finally show up?

probably like 2 to 20
Originally Posted by texassapper
theres a good reason for that. whales have the biggest penis in the world.
As I read in the news; he was getting a hair cut and his wife texted him. He borrowed the barber's shot gun, got to the school pronto and was told by local LE to stay put. He deliberated for a lengthy 1/3 of a Nano second and said screw you and F Joe Biden, grabbed a couple of his peeps and stormed in, rescued kids and teachers, shot the perp and got his own kid out as well.

I hope when they rebuild that school they name it after him and his statue gets placed out front with a bench so the local Dads can sit there and tell dumb LE jokes.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
rebuild? rename it for him? what the hell for?

build a new school at another location and name it for him.

.https://us.glock.com/en/pistols/g22-gen5 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
looking at the glock site, noticed the some of the guns are for law enforcement.

whats the difference between standard & LE guns?
looking at the glock site, noticed the some of the guns are for law enforcement.

whats the difference between standard & LE guns? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

larger capacity magazines.
larger capacity magazines. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
if you say so.
if you say so. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

that is the reason unless you can show otherwise. also law enforcement can obtain full auto versions of semi-auto rifles typically not available to the public.
whats the stats on mass shooting casualty events comparing deaths when a good person has a gun versus when cops finally show up?

probably like 2 to 20 Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

The talking point on MSNBC is that there were 20 cops with guns but that didn't stop the killing of 19 kids and two teachers, which actually makes the argument ( but libs are just to stupid to understand it ), the gun that could kill the intruder, must already be in the building not waiting for a cop to arrive and try to decide to go in or not.
The talking point on MSNBC is that there were 20 cops with guns but that didn't stop the killing of 19 kids and two teachers, which actually makes the argument ( but libs are just to stupid to understand it ), the gun that could kill the intruder, must already be in the building not waiting for a cop to arrive and try to decide to go in or not. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

what idiots. the left's ability to make fools of themselves is limitless.
The talking point on MSNBC is that there were 20 cops with guns but that didn't stop the killing of 19 kids and two teachers, which actually makes the argument ( but libs are just to stupid to understand it ), the gun that could kill the intruder, must already be in the building not waiting for a cop to arrive and try to decide to go in or not. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Or the argument could be to stop 18 year old's from buying assault rifles, with hundreds of ammunition rounds on their 18th birthday, when handguns are illegal to purchase before age 21.

You have a lot of faith that Government can stop mass shooters, but they fail almost every time. I know you won't understand when I say ''Government'', because you don't see yourself as one who promotes Government solutions. But you are.

You (the reactionary right) want to PASS A LAW to require teachers to be armed in class, after Government training. Simply speaking, you want Government to stop the bad guy AFTER he begins his rampage. No interest in stopping crime before it starts (right waco? ).

Arm the Teachers. Then what do you do about school doors that don't lock, police that cower, 911 operators that scold callers for whispering? You are so willing to wait until a massacre begins, hoping a few armed Teachers can nuetralize the threat. Which tells me you embrace pie in the sky theory, and have no desire to thwart mass murder before it unfolds.
Or the argument could be to stop 18 year old's from buying assault rifles, with hundreds of ammunition rounds on their 18th birthday, when handguns are illegal to purchase before age 21. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If the nutty 18 year old just decides to wait until they are 21 and then commit the crime, how does your plan work? You hoping he changes his mind? hope? Is that your plan?