SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

did you say something tooty? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What about it banana boy? Think you should be banned?
  • DSK
  • 01-15-2016, 11:14 AM
What about it banana boy? Think you should be banned? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why not ban YssupRider for creating multiple handles?
Why not ban YssupRider for creating multiple handles? Originally Posted by DSK
Got proof? Or are you the JL?
  • DSK
  • 01-15-2016, 11:35 AM
Got proof? Or are you the JL? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, I am who I am -DSK.
  • Old-T
  • 01-15-2016, 09:20 PM
Edit MEAN HIS CHECK Originally Posted by WN
I would love to have discussed the finer points with you, but you seem to have wandered off.

So sad.
I would love to have discussed the finer points with you, but you seem to have wandered off.

So sad.
Originally Posted by Old-T

I saw him at the Univeristy of Houston 30 minute ago ... now what the EXCUSE this TIME or DID someone HEDGE wrong and is SEEING red
ban cjohnny54!

countdown to being banned ..

• Old-T
  • 01-22-2016, 09:23 PM
I saw him at the Univeristy of Houston 30 minute ago ... now what the EXCUSE this TIME or DID someone HEDGE wrong and is SEEING red Originally Posted by WNPORT

Drat! I went right over there, but by the time I got there he was gone--and you were banned so I couldn't ask you for an update.

So sad.
  • WNPT
  • 01-23-2016, 11:58 AM

Drat! I went right over there, but by the time I got there he was gone--and you were banned so I couldn't ask you for an update.

So sad.
Originally Posted by Old-T

talk to him at University Houston, lets see what excuses you have now .. or you can always stop by the house put it in the mailbox then ring the DOOR BELL ...

WOW that fruit tree on bing page, JAN 23 2016, look like the same kind cjohnny54 use too have in his back yard.
Two posts and counting.
Johnny always seems to be hanging out at the University of Houston ...what's up with that?
Johnny always seems to be hanging out at the University of Houston ...what's up with that? Originally Posted by JCM800
He and BigAssTex were sorority sisters.
  • WUWT
  • 01-27-2016, 12:23 PM
Johnny always seems to be hanging out at the University of Houston ...what's up with that? Originally Posted by JCM800
yeah see him here all the time...

He and BigAssTex were sorority sisters. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

NOT
  • Old-T
  • 01-27-2016, 12:29 PM
Hi! I found you before banning thus time.

Welcome--you are a breath of fresh air compared to some on here.
Tick tock tick tock.