FlynnFlammed

• WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 04:21 PM
And National Defense is the only one mandated by the constitution. And how is the Military funded? Taxes!!!!!!! But calm down, Kamala Harris just caved on single payer. She might have a brain after all!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
We never had this standing army until after WWII

Harris is a joke...which means the Dems might elect the silly bitch!
We never had this standing army until after WWII

Harris is a joke...which means the Dems might elect the silly bitch! Originally Posted by WTF
If we didn’t have a powerful military in WW2, you would be an actual Nazi, or executed.
You're wrong.
Flynn signed a statement admitting his crime.

Now you say the FBI commited a crime to get Flynn to admit to a crime etc., etc.

Where does your imagination end?

This is simple. He commited a crime. You choose to use the word "extort" but the sorry truth is that the younger flynn is a scumbag too.

For daddy's cooperation, not his plea, sonny boy won't be wearing orange.

As for bankrupting them, who gives a shit? Save your fake outrage for someone who is innocent and gets bankrupted.
If it bothers you that much, contribute to fundme or similar pay for his crime because he doesn't want to do time.

And get real.

Who exactly is going to exonerate him?

No, if he strays from the course, the only "ex" word to describe his situation is "ex"acerbate.
A plea that was extorted from Flynn by bankruptcy and threats against his son. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If we didn’t have a powerful military in WW2, you would be an actual Nazi, or executed. Originally Posted by bambino
If my Aunt had balls she would be my Uncle. Of course that doesn't apply to the Snowflakes on the right. A recent poll showed that 73% of all post operative sex changes listed their political affiliation as Conservative / Republican
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 05:14 PM
If we didn’t have a powerful military in WW2, you would be an actual Nazi, or executed. Originally Posted by bambino
We didn't have a strong one and luckily were late to the fight!

History is lost on your poor soul.
Nice hijack guys.
You're wrong.
Flynn signed a statement admitting A crime.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I changed it to fit the FACTS.

Discussing the legal significance of making an agreement based upon fraudulent and/or illegal behavior of the other side is a waste of time with you .... unless the person making the agreement was your buddy or someone with whom you aligned yourself politically.

In civil law it's called "fraudulent inducement," and in criminal law it's called a violation of "due process" ...

... law enforcement cannot fabricate evidence to coerce someone into pleading to a crime based on that fabricated evidence.

But you go ahead and delude yourself into believing you're correct!

In fact why don't you and mystic go have a brew and brood about it.
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 05:36 PM
You're wrong.
Flynn signed a statement admitting his crime.

Now you say the FBI commited a crime to get Flynn to admit to a crime etc., etc.

Where
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
They keep seeming to forget that inconvenient point.
They keep seeming to forget that inconvenient point. Originally Posted by WTF
I've not forgotten anything ... including LE cannot fabricate evidence and with the fabricated evidence coerce a plea .... PERIOD!

You two should run along and play on someone else's field.
Nice hijack guys. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
MM the snowflake Nazis on the right have to censor peoples posts. They are scared of others opinions because they have such a lack of belief in themselves
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 05:52 PM
I've not forgotten anything ... including LE cannot fabricate evidence and with the fabricated evidence coerce a plea .... PERIOD!

You two should run along and play on someone else's field. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hmmmmm, please share that so called fabricated evidence!

Flynn got caught up in a perfectly fine FISA warrant evolving the Russians.

They he chose to lie. First to Pence, then the FBI.

One got him fired and the other got him pleading guilty to lying.

He had a choicr and chose the wrong one.

Making excuses for his bad choice got Flynn in trouble at his last sentencing. Judge Sullivan did not care for that nonsense.

Maybe he'd been reading you and IB's post here and decided to shut you up.

You two should run along and play on someone else's field. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LMAO Un Fucking Believable. Fabricated Evidence? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

You Go Boy LL!!. Please tell me that Mexico is secretly funding the wall and der Fuhrer Trump is having it built as we speak

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
"You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore." :Taggart

Not bad for someone who doesn't know the difference for the burden of proof in civil and criminal cases.

What fraudulent behavior?

The waste of time is thinking you have anything to add to this discussion.

You make shit up as you go along. There is no evidence of illegal behavior by Mueller's team.

You have been wrong on point after point. Not your points, the facts involved. From the FISA warrant to the quotes by the judge.

Feel free to add any facts concerning this case that prove your "points".

And I'm sure that every morning when Flynn shaves, he thinks, "How could I thought of myself first instead of worrying how this is going to make the pseudo-counselor look."

I changed it to fit the FACTS.

Discussing the legal significance of making an agreement based upon fraudulent and/or illegal behavior of the other side is a waste of time with you .... unless the person making the agreement was your buddy or someone with whom you aligned yourself politically.

In civil law it's called "fraudulent inducement," and in criminal law it's called a violation of "due process" ...

... law enforcement cannot fabricate evidence to coerce someone into pleading to a crime based on that fabricated evidence.
No shit, sherlock. And while that statement may be true if evidence has been fabricated, it has no application in this case. None whatsoever.
But you go ahead and delude yourself into believing you're correct!I'm just going with published facts. You're just following....who the fuck knows what you follow.

In fact why don't you and mystic go have a brew and brood about it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So why don't you and ib get a couple of weekend passes, go get a glass of whatever it is losers drink, and plot your revenge on Flynn for him letting you down.
We didn't have a strong one and luckily were late to the fight!

History is lost on your poor soul. Originally Posted by WTF
You wouldn’t know history if it farted in your face!!!!! Germany didn’t invade us, but we kicked their ass anyways. And we made Japan pay for Pearl Harbor. Bigly!!!!!
It really scares me when you talk about your aunt that has more balls than you. Sorry if you thought I was trying to censor you from telling us your uncle and aunt are the same person.

My God.

It is always about you.
MM the snowflake Nazis on the right have to censor peoples posts. They are scared of others opinions because they have such a lack of belief in themselves Originally Posted by themystic