Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

My fantasy is to be with two providers, while I am performing DATY on one, have the other provider wearing a strap on and pegging me from behind.
My fantasy is to be with two providers, while I am performing DATY on one, have the other provider wearing a strap on and pegging me from behind. Originally Posted by Ilovedatyand69

Ariel J'Adore and I can make this dream a reality ....Jus sayin...
Threesomes and Real "dark" fetish parties in general.... LOVE THESE!!!!
I luv when a man wears my lacey frilly panties
I luv when a man wears my lacey frilly panties Originally Posted by DallasRain
Will they fit me????
I'd love to wear them for you Dallas.
Stocking footjob for sure! I don't know what it is about it, but I just love it. Another fetish is roleplay, for example, doing it with a sexy teacher, female boss, female therapist, etc.
Finally enough courage to post lol...

Strapon play, I really want to be just dominated by a women. Total submission by me and let her do whatever she wants, however she wants.
COCK + AND + BALL TORTURE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES : )
  • 5T3V3
  • 06-02-2015, 09:45 AM
My fantasy is to find a provider that really likes being submissive. Initially my interest is just controlling the course of the session perhaps in a commanding tone - stand here, kneel there, touch this, touch that. Pretty much all verbal. maybe a light tap on the butt or hair pull, if the scenario calls for it. Basically she knows I am in charge and has to do what I ask and then let's just play with it and see where it goes. Obviously she can call stop at any point as can I. This would seem to be an easy find, but my preferred provider type is B cup or less, 18-28 W,A,H. There always seems to be many "willing" to do it, but not many that "like" or "enjoy" doing it, and to me that subtle difference is important. And while I appreciate those who would offer RW solutions rather than hobby solutions - I prefer to try and find a hobby solution or forget the interest entirely. Pretty weak compared to most of you, but I need to start somewhere and that is where I am comfortable starting.
Stocking footjob for sure! I don't know what it is about it, but I just love it. Another fetish is roleplay, for example, doing it with a sexy teacher, female boss, female therapist, etc. Originally Posted by DudeD12

ooooo you sound fun, indeed!
My fantasy is to attend one of those elite and UTR sex parties like the ones in the movie Eyes Wide Shut. Limos, exotic cars, tuxedos, passwords, champagne, masquerade masks, gowns...and HOT live sex!
  • DSK
  • 06-07-2015, 04:17 PM
My fantasy is to attend one of those elite and UTR sex parties like the ones in the movie Eyes Wide Shut. Limos, exotic cars, tuxedos, passwords, champagne, masquerade masks, gowns...and HOT live sex! Originally Posted by Alexie Amor
Sounds like a great idea!!!
My fetish is intelligence, personality, and everything else is negotiable.

A woman who doesn't have those two is really not that attractive to me... sure, she may have a smokin hot bod, but if there's nothing upstairs, to me there's no point in going further. I can fuck a knothole in a fence for nearly the same effect. Though sometimes people call me a bit weird... but hey, I can deal with that! Originally Posted by Krunkman
I agree.
It is not the "act", but rather the PERSON that really ignites the spark.

I am a Domme and do most all fetishes.
If you click with the person sparks fly.
It isn't WHAT you do but who you ARE.
Maybe it's a pheromone thing, but I can't get enough. My ATF has spectacular feet and I love worshipping her tootsies. When it's time for sex, I love getting on top of her, pinning her arms behind her head and licking/smelling her gorgeous pits. She's always freshly showered but she won't use deodorant if I'm coming over. Getting wood just thinking about it! - Stallion