Flynn reverses guilty plea!

• WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 05:31 PM
FBI agent McCabe who had direct oversight over the Flynn interview will possibly be fired by Sessions for "wrongdoing".

Another arrow in Flynn's quiver for overturning his plea.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

We shall see...I heard he does not have long to make up his mind.

Any bets Flynn does not change his plea?
Op was first posted 2 20 2018, how long will we have to wait till he does?
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2018, 08:45 AM
Op was first posted 2 20 2018, how long will we have to wait till he does? Originally Posted by bamscram
According to the no betting OP , Flynn had already reversed his guilty plea...

Flynn reverses guilty plea!

/ Originally Posted by bambino
Nice try. I know what I don't know. What I don't know I look up. That's how someone learns. Convincing you something is correct isn't a requirement for a post to be valid and correct. Same with grammar and spelling. If you say you can't understand my posts then you're lying again. Why would I dumb them down for such a "smart"
guy? A guy who doesn't admit even glaring mistakes.
Nice cut and paste, Munchie. You just keep yapping about shit you know nothing about.

OJ Simpson is "NOT GUILTY" of the killing of his ex-wife and her BF.Who said he was?
The court found him guilty in a wrongful death civil lawsuit by a preponderance of the evidence. I don't know why you brought up simpson but he is the perfect example of the 2 types of the burden of proof. I have no difficulty with the concept.
I understood it so well that I expanded on it. Sorry that's beyond you.

Why is that so difficult a concept of you to understand?

Oh ... never mind.

I forget occasionally, until you post, that someone who can log onto the internet has enough intelligence to understand English. You just babble. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Whatever you say lexusliar.
With all the shit you talk, you didn't know or understand one of the most basic aspects of our legal system. The burden of proof.
I haven't claimed to know it all but I knew you were wrong.
Your claim others don't know about different subjects rings hollow when you get called out time after time after posting wrong information.
In this case, when called out you huffed and puffed and were indignant that somebody questioned your knowledge.
Instead of checking to see if you were mistaken you claim the other person is wrong. And you still have no clue why someone copies and pastes. I forget that you, unlike most people, don't see it as confirmation (in this case) as to the validity of a portion of the poster's post.
But you don't know what you don't know. When a big dose of hubris is combined with you being a poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect, your take on any given post/subject doesn't hold much significance.

The Psychological Quirk That Explains Why You Love Donald Trump
The popularity of the GOP front-runner can be explained by the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

By DAVID DUNNING May 25, 2016

"Many commentators have argued that Donald Trump’s dominance in the GOP presidential race can be largely explained by ignorance; his candidacy, after all, is most popular among Republican voters without college degrees. Their expertise about current affairs is too fractured and full of holes to spot that only 9 percent of Trump’s statements are “true” or “mostly” true, according to PolitiFact, whereas 57 percent are “false” or “mostly false”—the remainder being “pants on fire” untruths. Trump himself has memorably declared: “I love the poorly educated.”

But as a psychologist who has studied human behavior—including voter behavior—for decades, I think there is something deeper going on. The problem isn’t that voters are too uninformed. It is that they don’t know just how uninformed they are"

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-effect-213904
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2018, 08:57 AM
. The problem isn’t that voters are too uninformed. It is that they don’t know just how uninformed they are"

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
That is the problem...even posters in a political forum, who'd you'd think know at least a modem of politics .... seem to be oblivious of facts.

Nice try. I know what I don't know. What I don't know I look up. That's how someone learns. Convincing you something is correct isn't a requirement for a post to be valid and correct. Same with grammar and spelling. If you say you can't understand my posts then you're lying again. Why would I dumb them down for such a "smart"
guy? A guy who doesn't admit even glaring mistakes.

Whatever you say lexusliar.
With all the shit you talk, you didn't know or understand one of the most basic aspects of our legal system. The burden of proof.
I haven't claimed to know it all but I knew you were wrong.
Your claim others don't know about different subjects rings hollow when you get called out time after time after posting wrong information.
In this case, when called out you huffed and puffed and were indignant that somebody questioned your knowledge.
Instead of checking to see if you were mistaken you claim the other person is wrong. And you still have no clue why someone copies and pastes. I forget that you, unlike most people, don't see it as confirmation (in this case) as to the validity of a portion of the poster's post.
But you don't know what you don't know. When a big dose of hubris is combined with you being a poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect, your take on any given post/subject doesn't hold much significance.

The Psychological Quirk That Explains Why You Love Donald Trump
The popularity of the GOP front-runner can be explained by the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

By DAVID DUNNING May 25, 2016

"Many commentators have argued that Donald Trump’s dominance in the GOP presidential race can be largely explained by ignorance; his candidacy, after all, is most popular among Republican voters without college degrees. Their expertise about current affairs is too fractured and full of holes to spot that only 9 percent of Trump’s statements are “true” or “mostly” true, according to PolitiFact, whereas 57 percent are “false” or “mostly false”—the remainder being “pants on fire” untruths. Trump himself has memorably declared: “I love the poorly educated.”

But as a psychologist who has studied human behavior—including voter behavior—for decades, I think there is something deeper going on. The problem isn’t that voters are too uninformed. It is that they don’t know just how uninformed they are"

Wikileaks established once and for all that your lib-retard, lame-stream media outlets are nothing but propaganda organs for hildebeest and the DNC, masterdickmuncher. So, you can quit trotting out your fucked-up Politico articles and shove them up your ass, mastherdickmucnher.

And it was your incompetent bitch hildebeest that fantasized that she was "qualified" to be president when she demonstrated that she couldn't even pass the D.C. bar exam, masterdickmuncher.
Didn't Clinton lose?
How come you never discuss trumps's shortcomings, his lying or anything negative about him?
CDS aside, why do you concentrate on what you might have prevented while ignoring what you've caused?
Never mind. The answer to that is obvious.

Wikileaks established once and for all that your lib-retard, lame-stream media outlets are nothing but propaganda organs for hildebeest and the DNC, masterdickmuncher. So, you can quit trotting out your fucked-up Politico articles and shove them up your ass, mastherdickmucnher.

And it was your incompetent bitch hildebeest that fantasized that she was "qualified" to be president when she demonstrated that she couldn't even pass the D.C. bar exam, masterdickmuncher. She did pass the Arkansas bar. The idea trump could have made it through law school anywhere is a joke. Like someone who steals valor, trump steals "Honors". He claims he graduated at the top of his class when a commencement program from his graduation makes no mention of any honors or his class rank. He graduated with a bachelor's degree and didn't go through Wharton's MBA program.
Wikileaks is pro-trump. That's all they established. Fox is more of a propaganda mill than CNN, WaPo, or the NYT.

trump is an adulterer. It doesn't really matter whether or not he got any in the oval office. You talk about the Clintons while ignoring the fact that trump isn't qualified and he is the president
Didn't Clinton lose?
How come you never discuss trumps's shortcomings, his lying or anything negative about him?
CDS aside, why do you concentrate on what you might have prevented while ignoring what you've caused?
Never mind. The answer to that is obvious.

Wikileaks is pro-trump. That's all they established. Fox is more of a propaganda mill than CNN, WaPo, or the NYT.

trump is an adulterer. It doesn't really matter whether or not he got any in the oval office. You talk about the Clintons while ignoring the fact that trump isn't qualified and he is the president
You need to tell hildebeest she lost, masterdickmuncher, because her miserable, lying ass is still campaigning in Mumbai, masterdickmuncher. She's so fucking stupid she doesn't even realize that the vast majority of Indians do not vote in American elections, and most of those who do, are Republicans, e.g., Nikki Haley, D'Souza, Jindal, etc., masterdickmuncher. Take your lib-retard propaganda and shove it up your disingenuous, dim-retard ass, masterdickmuncher.

And it was your incompetent bitch hildebeest that fantasized that she was "qualified" to be president when she demonstrated that she couldn't even pass the D.C. bar exam, masterdickmuncher.
Do you support Snowden as well IB
Do you support Snowden as well IB Originally Posted by themystic
Snowden let Americans know what a lying SOBs Odumbo and his crowd were, mistake.
Whatever you want to sputter.
I was right about why you won't talk about trump.

PS You know they have medication for your Tourette's.
Your IBS/D too.

Whatever you want to sputter.
I was right about why you won't talk about trump.

PS You know they have medication for your Tourette's.
Your IBS/D too.
hildebeest won't shut-up, masterdickmuncher, and until she and her "Resist" minions like you and mistake are flushed down the commode, hildebeest will remain the topic of discussion, masterdickmuncher. P.S., masterdickmuncher, drink some water ... your liver will thank you.
That is the problem...even posters in a political forum, who'd (sic) you'd think know at least a modem of politics .... seem to be oblivious of facts. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, snitchy!

You would think they would know the difference between "modem" and "modicum" too!

Fucking retards!
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2018, 11:36 AM
Yeah, snitchy!

You would think they would know the difference between "modem" and "modicum" too!

Fucking retards!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Damn spell PoPo is at it again!

How much you get from eccie proof reading posts?
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2018, 11:40 AM
Has Flynn reversed his plea yet?