Houston Vs. Dallas

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING TO ANY CLIENT WHO FILLS OUT YOUR BOOKING FORM IS YOU HAVE THEIR EXACT ADDRESS???

I am sure lots of clients are gonna fill that out now.
She's probably having a breakdown over there. Oh wait, she's already had a few. hehe

Me thincks the OP is not coming to H-town. LOL Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Exactly, who would book that stamped concrete ass of tit tat's?? She ain't worth a food stamp!!
Once you fill out the booking form, I have your exact address. Silly girl. Originally Posted by tiatate
^^^^Gentlemen, take note.
See that's the thing. The booking form is a step up from just visiting. Once you fill out the booking form, I have your exact address. Silly girl.
& I have to approve you for my members only area.
The fact that you are really spending this much time on my site is hilarious. Girllll you are looking like a fool.
She has now sent me 3 booking forms. All of that time could have been used to make ads. Originally Posted by tiatate

LOL. Trust me she's not the one looking like a fool. I thought you were busy? Why are you still here?..... BS again.
Exactly, who would book that stamped concrete ass of tit tat's?? She ain't worth a food stamp!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
a food stamp!!!!! hahahah. She might need to get on food stamps after this thread though.
Hey Tia, BTW, I am on your site....
Hey Tia, BTW, I am on your site.... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Me 2............
Gentleman if you think she is kidding, I filled out her booking form and she sends me this back. I am on a VPN so she only thinks she has my address.

She really is NUTS.
Me 2............ Originally Posted by winn dixie
Go fill out her booking form.
BTW I would also like to let the gentlemen of Eccie know, as Tia has pointed out many times, I don't have a site.

I don't collect IP addresses and I don't claim to have your address.

I only have the information you give me and I don't threaten to use or post it.

Your discretion and privacy is of utmost importance to me and I will respect that.
Really? Then go ahead and post my information. You have NOTHING on me you idiot. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Gentleman if you think she is kidding, I filled out her booking form and she sends me this back. I am on a VPN so she only thinks she has my address.

She really is NUTS. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I'm the nutty one. But you are the one who has now spent nearly 2 whole hours on my site.
You could have written a lengthy 5 star ad by now
Like I said gentlemen, I don't have a site. I don't attempt to track you, monitor your movements, keep your information, or publicly post it. I respect your privacy.
I'm the nutty one. But you are the one who has now spent nearly 2 whole hours on my site.
You could have written a lengthy 5 star ad by now Originally Posted by tiatate
What is wonderful about having a stellar reputation is that after a while, you don't need to write ads. 5 star or otherwise.
Yes gentlemen I do have my own website, that is very fetch may I add. Because I am a mid-range provider, my services would be seriously lacking if I didn't invest in my own image/website. My website, LIKE ALL WEBSITES, holds IP info. That will not change, I cherish my own safety too much to just wing it, as I suppose some providers do.

As the gentlemen from ECCIE who have seen me know, I don't require a booking form to be completed. I use an alternative form of screening as long as you are established on this, or other review sites.
Hahahaha fat overpriced ghetto rat whore spends all her time bumping this piece of shit career suicide thread. What an idiot!
Pretty obvious how often your fat ass actually works.