Urgent alert

she hijacks their threads and makes it about her. . Originally Posted by junglemonkey
May I respectfully point out that in this thread, at least, she was the OP and was talking about a completely different topic, her health, and it is others who have hijacked it, starting with less than empathetic responses.

You may like to review your comment and revise it, unless you do not care about your reputation for truth and honesty.
First of all, I apologize to anyone who tried to reach out to me in the past couple days, as I was totally MIA in the hospital due to extremely high blood pressure.

I just made it home from hospital yesterday, but there are good news and bad news. The bad news is that I am still constantly monitoring my blood pressure, which is doing well so far.

The good news is that I was able to re-negotiate a better term with my current rental lease, so I am staying in Kirkwood/i-10 area for at least another 6 months to a year

Thus, please dis-regard my earlier moving notice. Once again, I apologize to people who tried to get a hold of me, as I was really sick with my high blood pressure. I will recover for sure Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Be well Originally Posted by Mythos
Glad you're feeling better and I hope that your high blood pressure continues to stabilize. Originally Posted by hamasaki26
I hope you feel better Originally Posted by PaulWalker
This alert is meant for people who tried to reach me for the past couple days as i didn't expect to have my blood pressure shooting off the roof.

I will get better and be ready to rock'n'roll tomorrow.

I thank people here who wish me well.

As for you Don T. Lukbak, if you just want to send me a get-well basket, just say so. There is no need to beat around bush by picking bones on my choice of words. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Be well.. Originally Posted by jojodancer15
Eccie trolls will elevate blood pressure if you take them seriously.

Get well soon. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
May I respectfully point out that in this thread, at least, she was the OP and was talking about a completely different topic, her health, and it is others who have hijacked it, starting with less than empathetic responses.

You may like to review your comment and revise it, unless you do not care about your reputation for truth and honesty. Originally Posted by essence
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....

You may like to review your comment and revise it, unless you do not care about your reputation for truth and honesty. Originally Posted by essence
Mood point. My comment is directed at other threads that other people create that she then hijacks and makes It bout herself and brings attention to her OUTTING ways. And i do believe I, and mods, gave her advice to stop but she kept going.

As for this thread, she went batshit all on her own. Just look back at how many times in a row she posted when no one was replying to her. She created this train wreck when she didn't have too.
Too many

up in this mofo
Too many

up in this mofo Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Captain Obvious
I have screened gentlemen who want to see me, but for whatever reason, our schedules have not lined up. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
They probably came to their senses once they realized all that stomach flab your packing .
They probably came to their senses once they realized all that stomach flab your packing . Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient
that stomach flab is worth a premium!!! that's why her rate is $$$$