2017 Dipshit of the year poll

Or ... “do you peg posters from Putzburgh in the rectum?”
Yussup is in full meltdown mode! 5-4-3-2-......
Or ... “do you peg posters from Putzburgh in the rectum?” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You might.
Yussup is in full meltdown mode! 5-4-3-2-...... Originally Posted by winn dixie
You sure have been a cry baby since you got back. I thought you were The King of the Jews. The Chosen One. You've been a whiny bitch. Are you part of the be like Trump club? Im worried about you WD
You sure have been a cry baby since you got back. I thought you were The King of the Jews. The Chosen One. You've been a whiny bitch. Are you part of the be like Trump club? Im worried about you WD Originally Posted by themystic
Well when one mod points me 35 points in a few weeks i gotta behave until they expire.
To be clear. It was not the beautiful Danielle! I want her to point me! Just not for 4-5 weeks. lol
Well when one mod points me 35 points in a few weeks i gotta behave until they expire. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Gotcha Brother. I understand. Behave. Its better with you here
Gotcha Brother. I understand. Behave. Its better with you here Originally Posted by themystic
Thanks.
Well when one mod points me 35 points in a few weeks i gotta behave until they expire. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Gotcha Brother. I understand. Behave. Its better with you here Originally Posted by themystic

from one banned brother to another???

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Lmao! Waco you do come up with some good ones. We have empathy for each other
Well when one mod points me 35 points in a few weeks i gotta behave until they expire.
To be clear. It was not the beautiful Danielle! I want her to point me! Just not for 4-5 weeks. lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
25pts is an automatic 90 day ban. Was 35 a typo? Maybe you can donate some to The Mistake..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
My man, TM and Lucey McFraud have been sucking up to you. Just a heads up.
25pts is an automatic 90 day ban. Was 35 a typo? Maybe you can donate some to The Mistake.. Originally Posted by bambino
Nope, 35 is correct. I will gladly donate them when wtf comes back.
I had an extended vacation past the usual 90 days.
I had an extended vacation past the usual 90 days. Originally Posted by winn dixie

yes you did. a certain poster claimed you were stalking him. was that part of the mod squad's rather lengthy ban?
I had an extended vacation past the usual 90 days. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ok, then you were banned. I assume your current total isn’t above 25?
My man, TM and Lucey McFraud have been sucking up to you. Just a heads up. Originally Posted by bambino

TM always is. never works. not a fan of trolls. as far as the rifleman goes i have no direct beef with him. i'm aware of you guys clashing in the spider hole and now here. not a fan of slamming Pittsburgh is all i'll say for now.