Some Texans Have Prepared a Petition to Secede from the USA

Read McPherson's book years ago. McPherson's book is considered the one-volume touchstone on this period of history, and it is still subject to copyright laws. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

What?!!?! NOW you're worried about copyright laws? The Queen of Cut-And-Paste suddenly decides she can't copy from these two articles? Despite already copying from about a dozen articles in this thread alone and countless other articles in other threads? There is a fair use exception to copyright law that will cover copying the 2-page conclusion. So post it.

Randall's book arrived in the mail Saturday - and read the pertinent chapter on-line as cited above. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I don't believe you. Post it.
  • Old-T
  • 11-19-2012, 09:29 PM
More of your shrill pussy-bitch whining, Old-goaT! Old-goaT wants to slander and cast aspersions but cries like a bitch when he is likewise challenged. Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Didn't I predict this?

"And watch, even though I am talking to you, IBH will almost certainly jump in here any moment to continue his historic melt down."

Yep. IB is far to easy to predict.

=============================
IBH concedes that he is an assinine, bloated, ignorant, lieing, blowhard forever!
Congratulations, you earned it!
And he knows how to change it: just answer the question. But he won't.
What?!!?! NOW you're worried about copyright laws? The Queen of Cut-And-Paste suddenly decides she can't copy from these two articles? Despite already copying from about a dozen articles in this thread alone and countless other articles in other threads? There is a fair use exception to copyright law that will cover copying the 2-page conclusion. So post it.

I don't believe you. Post it.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Once again for the pretentious, mental-midget-jackass, ExNYer with the infinitesimally small brain: McPherson's book is still subject to copy write laws: it is NOT -- NOT-- posted on-line to copy from!?! On the other hand, Randall's book IS on-line and has been cited multiple times in previous posts -- so what say YOU, ExNYer the ignorant and pretentious, go back and find it and then look IT the FUCK up yourself!

You've once again demonstrated your blind and willful ignorance, ExNYer the pretentious jackass. It's obvious your "belief system" rejects facts, but you really shouldn't brag about it. It really does make you look even more stupid, you pretentious jackass.
Just ignore the Assup the cretin...Just ignore the Assup the cretin...Just ignore the Assup the cretin...etc, etc,. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Didn't I predict this?

"And watch, even though I am talking to you, IBH will almost certainly jump in here any moment to continue his historic melt down."

Yep. IB is far to easy to predict.

=============================
IBH concedes that he is an assinine, bloated, ignorant, lieing, blowhard forever!
Congratulations, you earned it!
And he knows how to change it: just answer the question. But he won't. Originally Posted by Old-T
Perhaps if you quit whining like the pussy-bitch you are you'd get a different response, Old-goaT. But as long as you continue to post the same whiney, pussy-bitch story, you're going to get the same retort. You're a trully ignorant fuck if you expect different.

So again, Old-goaT wants to slander and cast aspersions but cries like a bitch when he is likewise challenged. Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry.
Just ignore the lunatic. He'll eventually get the message.
Just ignore Assup the dipshit. Assup will go the way of the Dodo bird. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

• Old-T
  • 11-19-2012, 11:02 PM
Perhaps if you quit whining like the pussy-bitch you are you'd get a different response, Old-goaT. But as long as you continue to post the same whiney, pussy-bitch story, you're going to get the same retort. You're a trully ignorant fuck if you expect different.

So again, Old-goaT wants to slander and cast aspersions but cries like a bitch when he is likewise challenged. Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OK, we'll try again minus the "crying" you claim I am doing. Just a very direct question: You accused my family of having ancestral guilt, so now back that up with specifics. Tell me, what evil did my family support? What attrocity did they commit? What "ancestral guilt" do you know is in my blood?

Let's see if you really will answer the question now, as you imply you will. I'll check in the morning
OK, we'll try again minus the "crying" you claim I am doing. Just a very direct question: You accused my family of having ancestral guilt, so now back that up with specifics. Tell me, what evil did my family support? What attrocity did they commit? What "ancestral guilt" do you know is in my blood?

Let's see if you really will answer the question now, as you imply you will. I'll check in the morning Originally Posted by Old-T
You did the same thing you pussy-bitch hypocrite, and as long as you continue to post the same whiney, pussy-bitch story, you're going to get the same retort. You're a trully ignorant fuck if you expect different.

So again,
Old-goaT wants to slander and cast aspersions but cries like a bitch when he is likewise challenged. Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry.
OK, we'll try again minus the "crying" you claim I am doing. Just a very direct question: You accused my family of having ancestral guilt, so now back that up with specifics. Tell me, what evil did my family support? What attrocity did they commit? What "ancestral guilt" do you know is in my blood? Originally Posted by Old-T
Can I take a stab at the answer? Ancestral guilt, eh? What atrocity? Well, they produced you, Old-Turd.

That good enough?

• Old-T
  • 11-20-2012, 06:53 AM
Can I take a stab at the answer? Ancestral guilt, eh? What atrocity? Well, they produced you, Old-Turd.

That good enough?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Actually, no. Though at least it only took you 1 attempt to actually produce something that would fit the form of an answer. IBH's been at it for a dozen or so tries and hasn't even gotten that far.
  • Old-T
  • 11-20-2012, 06:58 AM
You did the same thing you pussy-bitch hypocrite, and as long as you continue to post the same whiney, pussy-bitch story, you're going to get the same retort. You're a trully ignorant fuck if you expect different.

So again, Old-goaT wants to slander and cast aspersions but cries like a bitch when he is likewise challenged. Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
YOU posted that I had "ancestral guilt" YOU said it, not me.

I don't know what I should be guilty of, so I asked you for enlightenment since you seem to know something I don't.

So I am patiently waiting for your elaboration.

What more are you saying I should do?
Once again for the pretentious, mental-midget-jackass, ExNYer with the infinitesimally small brain: McPherson's book is still subject to copy write laws: it is NOT -- NOT-- posted on-line to copy from!?! On the other hand, Randall's book IS on-line and has been cited multiple times in previous posts -- so what say YOU, ExNYer the ignorant and pretentious, go back and find it and then look IT the FUCK up yourself! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Shit-for-brains - "Fair use" is an exception to copyright law. So even if copyright law still applies to McPherson's work, you can still post excerpts for the purpose of discussion. So, post the 2 page conclusion and let's see if it even mentions Article IV, Section 3. The same goes for Randall's book. Post the 2 page conclusion. You say it's on line. Let's see it. You can even post a link to it.

You've once again demonstrated your blind and willful ignorance, ExNYer the pretentious jackass. It's obvious your "belief system" rejects facts, but you really shouldn't brag about it. It really does make you look even more stupid, you pretentious jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My belief system rejects bullshit from Confederate sympathizers.

Right now, you are spinning in order to avoid getting caught in an outright lie or at least misrepresenations about what McPherson and/or Randall wrote.
I predict he will be unsuccessful in spinning his way out if it, ExNYer. So he'll scream louder and repeat the same stuff over and over and over.

I don't believe he's in the least bit concerned about getting caught in a lie.

But you CAN make him go away. That would be by totally disengaging.

(heh heh)
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2012, 12:23 PM
poor IB

LMTAO