SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

Hi! I found you before banning thus time.

Welcome--you are a breath of fresh air compared to some on here. Originally Posted by Old-T
then why don't you explain WTF all this cjohnny54 crap is all about old turd? all i find is crap. like every post you make, old stink.

what in the fuck is this turd cjohnny54 talking about? all i get is a bunch of stupid youtard vid's about fishing without a permit. which makes him a criminal.

countdown to the next fake cjohnny54 handle to be BANNED ...

CJOHNNY JUST WANT HIS MONEY.
  • Old-T
  • 01-28-2016, 06:45 AM
then why don't you explain WTF all this cjohnny54 crap is all about old turd? all i find is crap. like every post you make, old stink.

what in the fuck is this turd cjohnny54 talking about? all i get is a bunch of stupid youtard vid's about fishing without a permit. which makes him a criminal.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I am sorry your Texas education is so bad that you can't comprehend CJohnny's very clear message: just as COG says, he wants his money.

Yes, the powers that be will ban him. Too bad, they would do the world a bigger favor by banning you. CJ doesn't spew one tenth the hate and filth that you do.
I am sorry your Texas education is so bad that you can't comprehend CJohnny's very clear message: just as COG says, he wants his money.

Yes, the powers that be will ban him. Too bad, they would do the world a bigger favor by banning you. CJ doesn't spew one tenth the hate and filth that you do. Originally Posted by Old-T
thanks for being an obtuse moron. but that's just what you do yeah?

why does this dufus think he's owed any money? is that basic enough for you to understand?
  • Old-T
  • 01-28-2016, 11:48 AM
thanks for being an obtuse moron. but that's just what you do yeah?

why does this dufus think he's owed any money? is that basic enough for you to understand? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ask him.

Why do the criminal nuts in Oregon think they have the right to public land? Sometimes there is not logic, but CJ doesn't pretend he has any.
I'm not that interested in johnnyboy or his money Old-Tits

now go tug your udders and have a nice day.

• Old-T
  • 01-28-2016, 10:00 PM
If you are not interested enough to even ask him, then why take the time to call for him to be banned?

Something doesn't make sense in your posts.
ask who Old-tits? nothing in this entire thread which was supposedly started by him even says what the idiot's gripe is. and every handle he re-joins with, all the idiot says is "Where cjohnny money???" i'll tell you where is it, it's in my 401k and my brokerage account. earning compound interest.

now, the next time the little idiot re-joins, in the 10 seconds he has before he gets banned again, let's have him post what the fuck he's talking about, ok Old-tits?

and isn't it about time for you and IvanLittleOne to hook up for another "palm sunday" date? yep i bet it is. Woomby said Ivan's a real tugger, tell him to be "gentle" Old-tits you aren't as young as you used to be.
  • Old-T
  • 01-29-2016, 07:37 AM
Well, a very informative post, Wacko.

--we learn that you are the guilty party who ripped off CJ
--we learned they you have no shame about it
--we learn that you have conceded the argument since you have started your homophobic tirade which had nothing to do with the topic.
Well, a very informative post, Wacko.

--we learn that you are the guilty party who ripped off CJ
--we learned they you have no shame about it
--we learn that you have conceded the argument since you have started your homophobic tirade which had nothing to do with the topic. Originally Posted by Old-T
so have cjohnny sue me. lol. let's just keep trading barbs like this so the next time he pops up in ECC he sees this

-- Old-Tits thinks cjohnny54 is GAY!
-- Old-Tits won't explain why cjohnny54 "lost his money" because he HAS NO CLUE WTF he's talking about (you or cjohnny)
-- Old-Tits is crankier than AssupLicker
I can't wait until Marshall's next incarnation. Lightens the joint up.
  • SJON
  • 02-02-2016, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
did you purchase this land or take it ... would you be called a criminal?
  • SJON
  • 02-02-2016, 08:44 PM
so have cjohnny sue me. lol. let's just keep trading barbs like this so the next time he pops up in ECC he sees this

-- Old-Tits thinks cjohnny54 is GAY!
-- Old-Tits won't explain why cjohnny54 "lost his money" because he HAS NO CLUE WTF he's talking about (you or cjohnny)
-- Old-Tits is crankier than AssupLicker Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

who the fuck would buy all those oil drilling equipment when the oil price is high... did any of them go to high school... buy low/middle and never buy high
EXPOSED... 0zombie...

who the fuck would buy all those oil drilling equipment when the oil price is high... did any of them go to high school... buy low/middle and never buy high Originally Posted by SJON
so that's your story eh johnny? broke dick wildcatter? .. well before you get banned again you ain't no Jerral Jones got that sport?

countdown to BAN ..

BYE BYE!