FlynnFlammed

PERIOD? PERIOD? Someone else's field? Hah!
The only people who believe you believe trump.
I've not forgotten anything ... including LE cannot fabricate evidence and with the fabricated evidence coerce a plea .... PERIOD!

You two should run along and play on someone else's field. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You wouldn’t know history if it farted in your face!!!!! Germany didn’t invade us, but we kicked their ass anyways. And we made Japan pay for Pearl Harbor. Bigly!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

good grief! doesn't this guy know the US alone was the "world engine" for Victory??

what did Churchill say after Pearl Harbor? .. "Now we can win this war".

bottom line - prior to Pearl Harbor the US kept the UK afloat with supplies and ships. After that the US Navy/Marines engaged Japan Navy/Marines head to head AND fully engaged in Europe with the Army, Airforce and Navy, all the while keeping even those Russkies from going under with tons of material and supplies. and those Russkies never paid back a dime.

in another reality without the USA .. we'd be speaking German or Japanese.

in our reality we have the USA!

MAGA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg&t=2s
You wouldn’t know history if it farted in your face!!!!! Germany didn’t invade us, but we kicked their ass anyways. And we made Japan pay for Pearl Harbor. Bigly!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
You don't know your stuff Bambino. The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...3&&FORM=VRDGAR
You don't know your stuff Bambino. The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...3&&FORM=VRDGAR Originally Posted by themystic
You actually believe him!!!!!!!!
You actually believe him!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Of course I do. Then after WWII Ted Cruz's dad killed Kennedy. You really should brush up on your history Bambino
Of course I do. Then after WWII Ted Cruz's dad killed Kennedy. You really should brush up on your history Bambino Originally Posted by themystic
Who killed Kennedy? Do you know? It was Beto’s grandmother!
You're wrong.
Flynn signed a statement admitting his crime.

Now you say the FBI commited a crime to get Flynn to admit to a crime etc., etc.

Where does your imagination end?

This is simple. He commited a crime. You choose to use the word "extort" but the sorry truth is that the younger flynn is a scumbag too.

For daddy's cooperation, not his plea, sonny boy won't be wearing orange.

As for bankrupting them, who gives a shit? Save your fake outrage for someone who is innocent and gets bankrupted.
If it bothers you that much, contribute to fundme or similar pay for his crime because he doesn't want to do time.

And get real.

Who exactly is going to exonerate him?

No, if he strays from the course, the only "ex" word to describe his situation is "ex"acerbate.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Flynn was extorted into signing a confession. Flynn will be exonerated when a judge rules the investigation was based on the fruit of the poisonous tree: the FISA warrants were fraudulently obtained.

It is apple and oranges. None of the people except Flynn is a traitor who sold out their country Originally Posted by themystic
No. The only traitors are people like you who won't accept the the results of a lawful election.
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 09:16 PM
I've not forgotten anything ... including LE cannot fabricate evidence and with the fabricated evidence coerce a plea .... PERIOD!

You two should run along and play on someone else's field. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pray do tell what evidence they fabricated?
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 09:07 AM
Flynn was extorted into signing a confession. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How so?
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 09:08 AM
Pray do tell what evidence they fabricated? Originally Posted by WTF
LexusLover, have you produced the evidence the FBI fabricated against Mike Flynn?
How so? Originally Posted by WTF
Financial ruin and Mueller threatened to ruin his son financially as well. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 09:47 AM
Financial ruin Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That can be said by every defendant that pleads guilty
That can be said by every defendant that pleads guilty Originally Posted by WTF
No It can’t.
That can be said by every defendant that pleads guilty Originally Posted by WTF
Suicide is an option too. Mueller's inquisitorial manner has led at least one person to make that choice rather than continue his effort to fight off the limitless power of an abusive government agent. Flynn will be exonerated. The government's case is fruit of the poisonous tree
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 10:11 AM
No It can’t. Originally Posted by bambino
Every one that you and IB think are innocent!

The guy lied. Trump fired him for lying.

Sounds like both you and IB been eating from a Fruity Tree!

Flynn is not innocent. Your Judge Sullivan proclamation was total bullshit and you ,LL and IB have doubled down on conspiracy theory nonsense ever since.