FlynnFlammed

• WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 10:14 AM
Suicide is an option too. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If he was an honorable man....that it wtf both he and his son would have done.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 10:16 AM
If he was an honorable man....that it wtf both he and his son would have done. Originally Posted by WTF
Did Mueller facilitate Comey's slide over into the civilian sector just long enough to allow Comey to pocket $6 million before Comey slid back over into a cushy government job and retirement? Please try selling your snake-oil about Mueller being an "honorable man" elsewhere. Mueller fought hard to keep four innocent men in prison, and that chicken-shit stunt he pulled on Stone last week reeks of rank government abuse of power. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 11:20 AM
Did Mueller facilitate Comey's slide over into the civilian sector just long enough to allow Comey to pocket $6 million before Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you think selling out your contry is honorable, than I can see why you love Mike Flynn.

I would cut all ties with Generals retiring and then immediately sliding over to cushy lobbying jobs with the Defense Industry. While not in the same category as Flynn, it is how your prized defense industry stays subsidied by the taxpayers.

Flynn and company took it to a whole new level. Imho, he should have been thrown under the jail.

Now why was Flynn fired by Trump?
If you think selling out your contry is honorable, than I can see why you love Mike Flynn.

I would cut all ties with Generals retiring and then immediately sliding over to cushy lobbying jobs with the Defense Industry. While not in the same category as Flynn, it is how your prized defense industry stays subsidied by the taxpayers.

Flynn and company took it to a whole new level. Imho, he should have been thrown under the jail.

Now why was Flynn fired by Trump?
Originally Posted by WTF
Flynn didn't do a damn thing that hildebeest and her Podesta buddies didn't do. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2019, 04:18 PM
[COLOR="Black"]Flynn didn't do a damn thing that hildebeest and her Podesta buddies didn't do. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Great defense!

Lock that muther fucker up!
Great defense!

Lock that muther fucker up!
Originally Posted by WTF
The IRS is looking at hildebeest, and the new AG will be looking at hildebeest, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Stzok, Page, Baker and Podesta. Flynn will be exonerated.
All of them will get off. Except Flynn.

Impossible for Flynn to be exonerated. He embraced his guilt.

Next topic.

The IRS is looking at hildebeest, and the new AG will be looking at hildebeest, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Stzok, Page, Baker and Podesta. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All of them will get off. Except Flynn.

Impossible for Flynn to be exonerated. He embraced his guilt.

Next topic.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Flynn will be exonerated when the investigation of the investigators is complete. Illegally gathered evidence cannot be used in a U.S. court of law.
What illegal evidence?
It was gathered using a legal national security FISA warrant.
It's okay, no one needs your approval or is arguing your points.
But don't worry. You can still post.

What court of law?

I laugh at your expense. And I'm running your laugh card to it's limit.

If you keep going you'll lose all of your disability money paying for my laughs.

Ha.....haha.......hahahahahaha haha.

Oh man, you're into the 24.9% interest range now.

This one is in the books.

This is as sure as trump lying 1000 more times before the 4th of July.

Flynn will be exonerated when the investigation of the investigators is complete. Illegally gathered evidence cannot be used in a U.S. court of law. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What illegal evidence?
It was gathered using a legal national security FISA warrant.
It's okay, no one needs your approval or is arguing your points.
But don't worry. You can still post.

What court of law?

I laugh at your expense. And I'm running your laugh card to it's limit.

If you keep going you'll lose all of your disability money paying for my laughs.

Ha.....haha.......hahahahahaha haha.

Oh man, you're into the 24.9% interest range now.

This one is in the books.

This is as sure as trump lying 1000 more times before the 4th of July.

Flynn will be exonerated when the investigation of the investigators is complete. Illegally gathered evidence cannot be used in a U.S. court of law. The FISA warrants were illegally obtained. Evidence -- especially for a fucking 'process' crime -- obtained by an illegal warrant is inadmissible in a U.S. court of law.
Doesn't it bother you lying all the time.....oh. You worship trump. Never mind.

I'll tell you what. You explain how a wire tap on the Russian embassy is illegal and I'll proclaim you the "winner".

If you can't you admit you've lost (or if you don't try you auto-lose).

You know repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it true, right?

And yes, I am patronizing you. It's the least I can do for a serial liar.

Flynn will be exonerated when the investigation of the investigators is complete. Illegally gathered evidence cannot be used in a U.S. court of law. The FISA warrants were illegally obtained. Evidence -- especially for a fucking 'process' crime -- obtained by an illegal warrant is inadmissible in a U.S. court of law. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Doesn't it bother you lying all the time.....oh. You worship trump. Never mind.

I'll tell you what. You explain how a wire tap on the Russian embassy is illegal and I'll proclaim you the "winner".

If you can't you admit you've lost (or if you don't try you auto-lose).

You know repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it true, right?

And yes, I am patronizing you. It's the least I can do for a serial liar.

Flynn will be exonerated when the investigation of the investigators is complete. Illegally gathered evidence cannot be used in a U.S. court of law. The FISA warrants were illegally obtained. Evidence -- especially for a fucking 'process' crime -- obtained by an illegal warrant is inadmissible in a U.S. court of law.
Flynn will be exonerated when the investigation of the investigators is complete. Illegally gathered evidence cannot be used in a U.S. court of law. The FISA warrants were illegally obtained. Evidence -- especially for a fucking 'process' crime -- obtained by an illegal warrant is inadmissible in a U.S. court of law. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ok. we give. let it go
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2019, 06:39 AM
. The FISA warrants were illegally obtained. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How so? Pray do tell....we've asked you repeatedly. No answer from you.

The Russians hacked and spread disinformation.

Why the fuck do you think think the FISA Court is invalid?

The FISA gave the government permission to listen to RUSSIANS.

Flynn lied to Pence and got fired.

Flynn lied to the FBI and got charged and has plead guilty for doing so.