Young girls with LOW prices?

i'm so confused Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
It's been an interesting read, that's for sure. Now, just so we all understand economics. If you have the funds have fun, if you don't, then find a low budget girl. There's plenty for all price ranges.
Just the fact that you felt you needed to comment shows the same pettiness you so vehemently say you don't have. Ijs

If you didn't have pettiness, you wouldn't have posted. See how that works? You can't have it both ways. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
I commented because she directed it twards me! I can already tell you are a fuckboy probably got the haircut and all! Do us a favor and sit the fuck down and shut up!!! Because your starting to sound like a little bitch !!!! BTW Rtm that you fuckboy!!
I commented because she directed it twards me! I can already tell you are a fuckboy probably got the haircut and all! Do us a favor and sit the fuck down and shut up!!! Because your starting to sound like a little bitch !!!! BTW Rtm that you fuckboy!! Originally Posted by Selena25
Lol....
Is this thread ever going to end all I see is petty people can't we all get along. I stay in NlR thank you very much and own pretty much my whole Neibor hood Js not all of us rent and are low class thank you very much, but not all of us are petty either. Originally Posted by Selena25
I don't think they were talking about you mami.. They have been going at it for a while now and I'm guessing ol boy lives in nlr. Not all of nlr is bad. Btw......what up Bar girl!!! lol!!
Stupid auto correct!!! Bat Girl!!!
Dude your wrapped too tight. May I suggest anger management?? Originally Posted by cluefinder
lol....I just do not take shit from anyone.....you respect me...I respect you...you talk shit....I will one up you...outside of that....actually a pretty nice guy....you can ask the ones that know how to treat someone properly. Pretty sure that none of them have a problem with me....hell...I will step out to say...I bet they like me. So....no need to have anger management. This shit has been brewing for a while with her and just flat out tired of him. But, good thing is...they are one in the same person. But, I have solved both of my problems.....just hope that I do not have anymore.
I commented because she directed it twards me! I can already tell you are a fuckboy probably got the haircut and all! Do us a favor and sit the fuck down and shut up!!! Because your starting to sound like a little bitch !!!! BTW Rtm that you fuckboy!! Originally Posted by Selena25
She directed it at WormRider... It may come as a shock to you, but everything posted isn't about you..
She directed it at WormRider... It may come as a shock to you, but everything posted isn't about you.. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
And it may surprise you that you don't have to save a hoe!
Get a life!!
anybody still feel like fuckin after all this?
She directed it at WormRider... It may come as a shock to you, but everything posted isn't about you.. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Thanks for the Rtm treatment love it, lol sure your not a chick!!
this should be a permanent thread it's not going to end ijs.......
DAMN!!! I haven't had angry sex since I was married. I'm all "relaxed" and an idea came to mind.......how about Ginger, Selena and myself get together. It's a bronco ride extreme in my mind!!!! Hee Hee!!
Thanks for the Rtm treatment love it, lol sure your not a chick!! Originally Posted by Selena25
Only RTM I'd give you is "Return To Mexico" ... Now go back to your $75/ suck a dick job. Scram kiddo
Only RTM I'd give you is "Return To Mexico" ... Now go back to your $75/ suck a dick job. Scram kiddo Originally Posted by Das Ficker

Hey fuck face!! Watch the Mexican shit !!
Only RTM I'd give you is "Return To Mexico" ... Now go back to your $75/ suck a dick job. Scram kiddo Originally Posted by Das Ficker
It a 100 dollars get it right!! Lol really, that's all you could come up with shows your age baby born and raised in Texas, get your facts straight before you insult someone!!