MFM Sessions

Well that pic used to be me....many moons ago..lol
Now just one hole is availble..and Im too fat too be held up like that!

But get me in the bed or on the floor and I fucking rock it with two males!

In fact last week I had a gent laying on my ottom while I was riding him and the other gent was sitting on a chair in front of me and I was sucking him off
Dee what picture?
Attachment 488797
Still looking for someone to try a standing double fuck. Originally Posted by ugotme10

lol THIS ONE Tucson {I miss ya babe}
Yeah I remember that. I am the guy on the right. I am missing you too.
Tried once in SA. I want to try again
I've been with a lot of couples and its fun to watch a girl get real spun up. Lets face it a girls can go a lot longer then any one guy and it does not mater how much of a stud you are. As to M to M contact , its happens get over it of your barking up the wrong tree.
the menu, DP double penetration is not something the majority girl really likes or can take , even the ones that love Anal.
double Vaginal is an acquired taste. I feel that its as close to letting a guy feel what a girl feels . The guy that is stationary position under the girl is feeling the movement and the ball is not in your court.

Going down on a girl while another is inside her , you have to be secure and not worry about it. It fun because the girl goes crazy. I have always done this would couples and never a provider, and I'm not sure it could work , because your not focused on her enjoyment.

I'm straight and never done the giving thing, but have tasted a girl after her husband, its different and on the edge .
I have had a couple give a couples BJ to me and I was a little apprehensive but it's allowing a couple to fulfill a fantasy. The BJ was just different , I could not see who , but its was easy to figure out. Would I do it , not sure I could get there, but its just sex. I'm down for a MFM if I feel comfortable, but not sure a provider could get it to work the same as a couple .
so fact , I've received a BBBJ CIM from a couple , I've tasted cum in a girls pussie after her husband finished. Most of you that do DATY on a provider or kissed her have and just didn't know it

name flame suit on
Gross!
I'm in Arkansas but I would be interested if I'm ever down in Texas.
I have had the opportunity 3 X.
1st time the provider set it up just to see how things would go went smooth being my 1st time. Also 1st time any of the 3 of us met one another! So I was told.
2nd time I it was with providers SO she got DP. I was on the bottom her in the middle. Not sure why but I was the smallest of the 3 of us. She the biggest and about squeezed the oxygen out of me! Didn't go so well! LOL
3rd time was with a provider and her fiancee (she is my ATF) so it was the best one! He fucked her dogie while I licked her clit. When he fikked her with cum she sat on my face and said here eat this! Was having so much fun I didn't think or think twice! MI BAD?
It was fun tho!
Whoever wants to try this in Austin PM me. I'm game. I don't have the 2nd male, though. I've done this once before. It's pretty sensual.
I will be in town early this week for a FMF or MFM.
I think this would be awesome but I would likely cum fast and embarrass myself.
Are there alot of guys that like doing a MFM session? I know alot of guys like FMF but what is wrong with MFM? It has nothing to do with guys looking at each other and touching each other but having a great time. Is it one of the subjects that men dont like to touch? How many have or would try this? Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
I would definitely try this! Sounds intense thinking about dp and a whole lot of cum....
Bettie Mae would be an incredible partner for this!