Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Very happy this thread is still going. I love seeing so many beautiful ebony ladies! if i weren't confined to posting from this crappy mobile device i would surely add more, but it's such a hassle! Thanks to those who were kind enough to share their photos and especially to those who have shared mine! As soon as i get new photos done, this will be the FIRST place i post!

xoxo
Sanaa

Edit:
i just went back and scrolled through each page... i think i need a new pair of panties. I promkse, guys have all the fun! So much delctable chocolate in one place! Thank you zero for not letting this thread die! We need to make this a sticky!!
thank you dear
Elise, you are delicioussssly fit
This thread has some of the most fit and toned bodies on Eccie Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Very happy this thread is still going. I love seeing so many beautiful ebony ladies! if i weren't confined to posting from this crappy mobile device i would surely add more, but it's such a hassle! Thanks to those who were kind enough to share their photos and especially to those who have shared mine! As soon as i get new photos done, this will be the FIRST place i post!

xoxo
Sanaa

Edit:
i just went back and scrolled through each page... i think i need a new pair of panties. I promkse, guys have all the fun! So much delctable chocolate in one place! Thank you zero for not letting this thread die! We need to make this a sticky!! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Hey there pretty lady!! I do have to agree with you on this thread!! and you are one hot gorgeous lady too!! It has been a while since we kissed!!

Awesome thread! A bit late in posting...

Elise Originally Posted by FurElise
Never too late, baby!!
Thank you for a wonderful time!!
You are one sexy, lady!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSC01327blur rs.jpg (134.3 KB, 812 views)
Lol, I had fun shouldn't you be at work hun hehe. Going to keep bumping this thread. Hot ladies in here.

Hey there pretty lady!! I do have to agree with you on this thread!! and you are one hot gorgeous lady too!! It has been a while since we kissed!!

Never too late, baby!!
Thank you for a wonderful time!!
You are one sexy, lady!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
Awesome thread! A bit late in posting...

Elise Originally Posted by FurElise
Damn Elise.....you're the best thing to hit ECCIE in a long time. You are gorgeous!

Damn Elise.....you're the best thing to hit ECCIE in a long time. You are gorgeous!

Originally Posted by tttalinky
Hey old friend, she taste has good as she looks too!!
  • harry
  • 03-30-2015, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=
You are one sexy, lady!![/QUOTE]

That she is! I can't wait until she comes to Dallas so I can see her in her glorious flesh

[IMAGE]
  • merz5
  • 03-30-2015, 10:57 PM
Elise, thanks for posting. This is my favorite thread on this site. Calling all Elegant Ebonies, please add your pics to this post. It's never too late!
Fucked up tits...
Another view of Exotic Baby Girl's curves taken a few years ago:

A couple more form the same shoot:

Another version of one of my favorite images. I added the crown and extended her blouse into a cape with Photoshop to show off Pleasure 09's amazing eyes.

Just for fun.

xoxo
Sanaa

Edit:
i just went back and scrolled through each page... i think i need a new pair of panties. I promkse, guys have all the fun! So much delctable chocolate in one place! Thank you zero for not letting this thread die! We need to make this a sticky!! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
when are you going to post some of your candid pictures. believe me this post will never die if you post some of your NEW candid pictures
image.jpg

IMG00165-20110223-0905.jpg

Screenshot_2013_12_11_06_06_19_1.png

I just hope this wont upset her but she the best i've had so far
Taraji P. Henson

I just hope this wont upset her but she the best i've had so far Originally Posted by Bigmack
I can understand, Bigmack.
She is one awesome sexy lady!!
It's been a long time since she and I have danced together.