Odds on Trump's Impeachment

Obama never told the truth. Hillary was worse. Bill was impeached.
grean go start your shit else where.
Your post is a Monday morning quarterback analysis and is wrong across the board. I understand that you have a black friend that you like to claim superior intelligence over, so claiming that this racist is working his plan masterfully isn't surprising. At some point even you might realize that your an old conservative dude who feels safer when the government and military is running your life. Some of us feel like we can run our own shit. Originally Posted by futbolhead
I'm not old and it's not a matter of me being smarter than anyone. It's perspective. You can't see it. That's fine. What is not fine is your low blows of racism. That is just fucked up. Those are fighting words. You're a fucking keyboard warrior. Better keep the low blows to yourself in public.
Really? Lol I think I'll be fine.
Obama never told the truth. Hillary was worse. Bill was impeached.
grean go start your shit else where. Originally Posted by Tiger811
George W- 2 wars, fucked the World/ Middle East up and 2nd biggest financial collapse/fraud in US history

Trump top Nation Security Advisor Mike Flynn- Resign/Quit/Fired for ties to Russia and LIES

Trump Attorney General Jeff Sessions- Recused from Investigations of Trump- ties to Russia and LYING about it

Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort- Resign/Quit/Fired ties to Russia

Trump- Putin's bitch

Tiger leave your shit in Houston
Really? Lol I think I'll be fine. Originally Posted by futbolhead
You think Trumps victory is the end of it. Trump was just the messenger. If you and your pussy friends insist on calling everyone you disagree with racist then you ain't seen nothing yet mother fucker. You would be correct to take caution. I'm sending you a friendly warning. It's going to become less and less friendly. Not just in this forum.
And the republicans spread the propaganda that they are good for the economy. Let's see,
Reagan: improving economy during first term, mediocre 2nd term 'B'
Bush41: mediocre 'C'
Clinton: very good economy 'A'
Bush43: Shit throughout 'D'
Obama: very good once previous administration shit cleaned up 'A'
You think Trumps victory is the end of it. Trump was just the messenger. If you and your pussy friends insist on calling everyone you disagree with racist then you ain't seen nothing yet mother fucker. You would be correct to take caution. I'm sending you a friendly warning. It's going to become less and less friendly. Not just in this forum. Originally Posted by Fishy2
Lol, republicans
And the republicans spread the propaganda that they are good for the economy. Let's see,
Obama: very good once previous administration shit cleaned up 'A' Originally Posted by futbolhead
Agreed. Bush 43 did make his friends in big business wealthy

Why are there so many poor Republicans?

Is that a White Pride Christian thing?

Btw. I'm white, proud and love Jesus.
I just don't get this new "Fake" American/Christian "-i.e Trump supporter/ Republican
  • grean
  • 03-25-2017, 02:21 PM
Obama: very good once previous administration shit cleaned up 'A' Originally Posted by futbolhead
I must disagree with your Bush 41 grade.

He did something most do not do. He made a decision to raise taxes. which he felt was the right thing to do. even though he knew doing so would cost him his second term.

When Iraq invaded Kuwait, he pushed Iraq back and stopped. He didn't go further than required. He left Sadam in power as well as regional stability in tact.

I think he got an A plus.

The great economy Clinton got credit for was in part, if not largely due to the Bush 41 tax increase. He would not have balanced the budget without those increases.
I must disagree with your Bush 41 grade.

He did something most do not do. He made a decision to raise taxes. which he felt was the right thing to do. even though he knew doing so would cost him his second term.

When Iraq invaded Kuwait, he pushed Iraq back and stopped. He didn't go further than required. He left Sadam in power as well as regional stability in tact.

I think he got an A plus.

The great economy Clinton got credit for was in part, if not largely due to the Bush 41 tax increase. He would not have balanced the budget without those increases. Originally Posted by grean
Your right grean. The evidence does support that. I wish someone could show me where I'm wrong about Trump, based on something real
  • grean
  • 03-25-2017, 02:35 PM
The reason Trump is successful is he is able to let things like this slide right off his back. He didn't exactly spend a ton of time on this. He let Paul Ryan take his shot at it. Paul Ryan's plan did not win the day. That's progress. Trump is playing his cards masterfully and none of you can see it. Later on when Obamacare continues to fail the democrats and republicans will come to a consensus on health care. This coming week the NSA will release evidence that the Obama administration had surveillance of Trump. Trump is holding out the evidence to make the FBI director look like a fool. He will then be fired and replaced and the operatives for Obama will be broken and scattered in a thousand pieces. Why do you think Nunes either waited or didnt see the evidence he saw until right after the directors comments? There is a lot more coming. The gloating I hear on this forum is earily familiar to before November 8th. Will you never learn?

Trump knew this would fail! Kushner took a ski trip. This was a non starter. Even Breitbart and drudge covered this bill poorly. We have Steve Bannon quoted as saying that the bill was basically written by the insurance companies and not the plan we want. All part of the plan. This is a victory for the left and the right.
How do you build consensus for the right plan? You let the current plan (Ryancare and Obamacare) fail, humbling the parties involved and bringing them to the table. You have to give them both a fair and honest chance to succeed though. That's exactly what DJT is doing. Giving both plans a chance to succeed. They won't though. Originally Posted by Fishy2
That's just it man. He didn't spend a lot of time on a key promise. Drain the swap right? Why didn't he advise Ryan to come up with a real bill instead of one written by the insurance companies? Why did he support this bill instead of telling Ryan he would veto it because it didn't get the job done? Give them a chance to succeed and keep his promises.

I'm not sure what value thereally is in making any agency director look foolish.

The NSA director testified before Congress already. Now he is going to reverse? Really?
Come on people...give the gop a break. They only had 7+ years to come up with a better health care plan. Who knew health care could be so complicated? Twit head does now...maybe?

Now back to Russia and tax breaks for the rich and rednecks that believed twit head
[QUOTE=themystic;1059330980]
A good start on that, grean, would be for that walking-talking cartoon character, Chuck Schumer, to (first) pull his head outa his ass and give Gorsuch his endorsement....

Typical brain washed DJT supporter "Fake" Patriot, "Fake" Americans. DJT and his supporters are the biggest bunch of pussies I have ever seen in American Politics, and America period.

Do you people ever take responsibility for anything?. Boo hoo, Its the Mexicans, Muslims, Blacks, and foreigners who fucked America up. Man up and stop crying like a little bitch. Nobody, except for yourself, is keeping you from anything. Doesn't say much for you about American Individualism; "The Freedom to achieve based on ones own talents, abilities and ambition, as opposed to the Governments idea of who he should be and what he should do"

"Oh please Mr President, I cant win becauce of all these bad people. Please drain the swamp. I want to win Mr President. Do it for me, I cant do it my self. You're the only one who can fix this" " Its ok if we need Russia, you know whats best for me. I trust you"

You pussies should start by pulling your heads out your own asses. "Fake" Americans following a "Fake" President in a "Fake" world

Pathetic Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

themystic,

John Lennon is cringing in his grave! Your hate and vitriolic feelings and words are a disgrace. John Lennon preached love and tolerance towards your fellow man. Lennon was spied on and bared from the US at one time and yet when could, he still decided to reside here! Says something about the US.

So I'm guessing if you had it your way, there can be no opposition speech! First amendment vanish in your world.

Get out of gutter, and debate with logic and intelligent thoughts not with name calling.

I'm not choosing sides for or against you or anyone else except to say, of the presidents you listed only one was impeached.

Clinton gets an F for fellatio!
That's just it man. He didn't spend a lot of time on a key promise. Drain the swap right? Why didn't he advise Ryan to come up with a real bill instead of one written by the insurance companies? Why did he support this bill instead of telling Ryan he would veto it because it didn't get the job done? Give them a chance to succeed and keep his promises.

I'm not sure what value thereally is in making any agency director look foolish.

The NSA director testified before Congress already. Now he is going to reverse? Really? Originally Posted by grean
You're right. Trump looks foolish right now. He is making a fool of himself. Unless however he has the evidence to prove that he was under surveillance. I think he does. I don't think Nunes came out and said those things the day after without good reason. The day before, Nunes used the words to Director Comey, "You have cast a dark cloud over this administration. I expect you will conduct your inquiry and give us the results quickly." The very next day Nunes comes across "Compelling" evidence that there was surveillance during the transition phase. We already know that whoever unmasked the names of Michael Flynn is going to face criminal charges. There is supposed to be more information this week about the surveillance. It remains to be seen. We just have to wait and watch.
I'm not going to pretend I know Trumps mind on healthcare. Trump and Paul Ryan have never been on the same page. This was good because Trump showed confidence in his speaker. He allowed him to try. He let the freedom caucus kill it rather than himself kill it. Trump was willing to strike a deal. The bill was not perfect as is. It would have gone through changes before it was put into action. If you listen to Trumps comments after the bill was pulled he explains it all.
[QUOTE=DFWClubgoer;1059331925]

themystic,

John Lennon is cringing in his grave! Your hate and vitriolic feelings and words are a disgrace. John Lennon preached love and tolerance towards your fellow man. Lennon was spied on and bared from the US at one time and yet when could, he still decided to reside here! Says something about the US.

So I'm guessing if you had it your way, there can be no opposition speech! First amendment vanish in your world.

Get out of gutter, and debate with logic and intelligent thoughts not with name calling.

I'm not choosing sides for or against you or anyone else except to say, of the presidents you listed only one was impeached.

Clinton gets an F for fellatio! Originally Posted by themystic
Lighten up DFW. Lennon is doing fine in his grave. You apparently don't know a lot about John Lennon. While its true he preached love, he was an activist. What Lennon would cringe about is not only Trump, but his defenders as well. I doubt Lennon would have passively sat by. Read his lyrics to "Working Class Hero" sometime

You guessed wrong about opposition speech, you and me are both "kettle calling the pot black". DJT hate of the press and Muslims and attempts to ban them? Which amendment does that violate?

Get out of the gutter and stop the name calling? I'm literally laughing out loud on this one! "I just grab them by their pussy". " Crooked Hillary", " Lyin Ted", " " Little Marco". " Lock her Up, Lock Her Up". Calling people fat, stupid, ugly, body shaming,etc. His explicit sexual talk about his own daughter. Maybe Lennon is cringing in the grave

I am taking sides. Of all the Presidents, and his team, ever, the only one ever accused of collusion with the Russians on a US election is Donald Trump and Team

Right wingers love to bash the far left. Its easy becauce they are as goofy as the far right. Right wingers Fear the liberal activist

Trump and the GOP are the Swamp. Drain it and Lock them Up