Trump legal going ons

If you say so Z
Harvey Weinstein’s lawyer just held a press conference a couple days ago complaining about how “unfair” the trial system is to his client…..

Maybe Trump and Weinstein should have joint press conferences from now on.

I mean, convicted criminals of a feather flock together……..

elg…….
  • clmc
  • 05-30-2024, 05:16 PM
elg,

Sounds great, they can share lawyers, after all both Harvey and Don like to grab pussy!
34 for 45. Has a nice ring to it, does it not?
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I wasn't going to vote for Trump this time around.... this judge just set me straight..... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Congrats. You've said some amazingly stoopid things over the years when it comes to politicks. But ya topped yerself here. THIS is the dumbest thing you have ever said on this board.

How does someone like you...who I know to be capable of rational thought occasionally...justify the moral aspects of supporting Trump in any way? I mean....I could respect it if ya said something like "I believe his rights were violated, and no one deserves that." That would be an opinion, and one you could maybe argue in a reasonable way.

But to downright SUPPORT him...with your VOTE?

No.

He is an immoral, hateful, lying con man.

Elitist and privileged to the core.

He doesn't give a flying fuck about you...or your country. And he has misled millions.

Supporting him because "he is the best choice right now" is NOT ACCEPTABLE. And is also... immoral.

So...Please... tell us why you think he is deserving of anything other than being marginalized and ostracized...and maybe imprisoned. It's gotta be yer own thoughts. Not one from one of the Conspiritards or taintilickers lookin for a good job in January.

Don the Con found GUILTY on all 34 counts today!

This is what the GOP has SUNK to if they still lack any spine and grovel to this FELON! Originally Posted by clmc
if you say so
  • clmc
  • 06-01-2024, 03:02 PM
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey the orange clown felon needs $$$$$$ for legal fees.
If you truly still support this disgraced immoral Convicted Felon, care to say how much $$$$$ YOU sent your hero?
Hey the orange clown felon needs $$$$$$ for legal fees.
If you truly still support this disgraced immoral Convicted Felon, care to say how much $$$$$ YOU sent your hero? Originally Posted by clmc

none

thank you familiar poster for bumping this thread
  • clmc
  • 06-02-2024, 11:45 AM
  • clmc
  • 06-02-2024, 07:20 PM
Jury’s aren’t always right
Jury’s aren’t always right Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
That’s what an appeal is for. Assuming one believes in the rule of law that our country has established……

elg…….
  • clmc
  • 06-03-2024, 03:50 PM
That’s what an appeal is for. Assuming one believes in the rule of law that our country has established……

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
Since when did demagogue Don believe in the rule of law???