2017 Dipshit of the year poll

Ok, then you were banned. I assume your current total isn’t above 25? Originally Posted by bambino
Weird aint it? My current total is 35. Bans are 90 days once you hit 25 points. Points take roughly 180 days to expire. So when automatic ban is over your points still have not expired. The seasoned vets of bans all know this is the case. So if i get one more point while still above the limit... 90 more days.
I basically accrued points after i was banned 2 days later.Thats how i hit 35
Ok, then you were banned. I assume your current total isn’t above 25? Originally Posted by bambino

thinking that myself. WD your 24 shoulda rolled off after 90, so you still have 11?

and for the record all my "Wakeup" points have expired. another mod gave me 10 points for an image violation which put me on the edge at 23 but a higher authority overruled it as excessive, now i'm in the clear!!

my points are the same as Bluto's grade average .. 0.0

BAHHAHAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5s11NAM7vI
thinking that myself. WD your 24 shoulda rolled off after 90, so you still have 11?

and for the record all my "Wakeup" points have expired. another mod gave me 10 points for an image violation which put me on the edge at 23 but a higher authority overruled it as excessive, now i'm in the clear!!

my points are the same as Bluto's grade average .. 0.0

BAHHAHAAAAAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5s11NAM7vI Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
0.0 is Lucey McFrauds Ivy League GP average.
0.0 is Lucey McFrauds Ivy League GP average. Originally Posted by bambino

Seven years .. down the drain!

BAHHAHAAAAAA
Not that it matters to me, but maybe you should try hanging out in a hetero bar for a change.

Btw I heard you got your handle when someone asked you, " Is it true that you suck dick every night" Originally Posted by themystic
Not that it matters to me, but maybe you should try hanging out in a hetero bar for a change. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Why Yes I Do
Weird aint it? My current total is 35. Bans are 90 days once you hit 25 points. Points take roughly 180 days to expire. So when automatic ban is over your points still have not expired. The seasoned vets of bans all know this is the case. So if i get one more point while still above the limit... 90 more days.
I basically accrued points after i was banned 2 days later.Thats how i hit 35 Originally Posted by winn dixie
How are you still here now?

How are you still here now?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'am the chosen one

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'am the chosen one

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
WD is my shepherd. I shall not want. He leads me beside the still waters. Yeah though I walk through the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for WD is my Savior. Less You Father
^ He cracks me up