Hola Friends! Do You Wake Up *Hot & Horny* XXX in The Wee Morning? ;)

Happy Monday San Antonio! I'm back in town this week!

<Meanwhile, as I log on to Eccie, and post a big “Good morning” to the Eccie community, I am hit with a thrilling realization....sometimes, position is all you need to turn a normal quiet Monday into the stuff letters to penthouse forums are made of! And so it begins....>

Dear Penthouse forum:
I thought this would just be a typical Monday at the office, until I walked in and got the position of a lifetime!→Directly under Danielle, who was under George and Sonya! Well, you can just imagine how un-Monday-like things got faster than you can say “lets play naked twister!”

I wonder who shows up under me....
And I George switch positions and have all 3 beautiful ladies on top of me!! WOO HOO!! Hot and steamy!!
*Blinks in surprise* Careful, George. I can only take so much ecstacy in one thread! Sounds like that one strategic move rocketed us all past “Twister Level,” way up to “Spin the Bottle: Fellatio & Cunnilingus Edition.” (Thw warning label on the box says if you are pregnant or you suffer from heart trouble, take deep breaths while engaging in intense sexual activity. Oh, and always wear your seatbelt when in a motor vehicle.)
well strap on for this ride!!!
Good morning everyone!
Morning peeps! Be safe and stay horny out there! Lol
Goooood morning San Anton!! Everyone drive careful. Oh and it's titty Tuesday! Let's see those beautiful areolas ladies!!!
Ta-ta Tuesday it is indeed!
Have a great one SA!!!

Happy hump day!!
Good Morning and a Happy Hump Day to all the Gorgeous Ladies and Horny Gentleman of ECCIE....
Aaawww shit! I'll be humpin' today!
Happy Wednesday
  • HUMP!
  • 02-28-2018, 07:57 AM
A Happy Hump Day to all and to all a happy HUMP!

Hump day!!! Wooooo!
Happy hump day Evelyn!