NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

It would be interesting to see how CB's from different era's would do in each others time....

Could Blount run with these guys now without touching them??? Could Sherman be as physical as Blount was back then???

Mel Blount Rule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm_1xKueTho Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Blount ran a 4.4 forty, he was 6'4", 210lbs. He would do just fine. I played in a golf outing in the foursome behind him 3 yrs ago. He had black shorts and tank top on with a big white Stetson. What a specimen. Looked like he could still play. Never mouthed off like Sanders and Sherman. He let his play do the talkin. Class act. So is Woodsen.
I was watching the game last night with my girl (yeah Don that's why I didn't text you, lol) and when he went "off" in his post game interview, she looked at me and said "babe why is he so mad, didn't his team just win"?!!! Lmmfao!!!!

Dude is money. But he's gonna have his hands full with D Thomas. Peyton is a master of finding ways to exploit weaknesses and trust me he will try him.

I'm glad the Patriots lost too. Can't stand them. Belicheck gets way too much credit. Brady? He's rich, good-looking and fucking a super model every night...so I hate his ass too!!

The Broncs will win. No way Peyton loses this one..... Originally Posted by Satin
Lmao! We can text during the probowl or some shit. Is it gonna be good this year? I hear our boy JJ is gonna be a captain or something...

Have no idea who will win the SB, if it's cold, I'm probably leaning towards Seattle.
So the commish wants to get rid of PAT's huh?

Why not go a step further and just do away with the game itself. Just have the owners bid every week, the owner who puts up the most money at the end of the season wins the Superbowl, problem solved! The game is turning into shit anyway, just gonna be a bunch of sissy's playing flag football within 5 years.
So the commish wants to get rid of PAT's huh?

Why not go a step further and just do away with the game itself. Just have the owners bid every week, the owner who puts up the most money at the end of the season wins the Superbowl, problem solved! The game is turning into shit anyway, just gonna be a bunch of sissy's playing flag football within 5 years. Originally Posted by TheDon
The NFLs officials are a complete joke. They don't even know their own rule book. I hope the weather ruins the SB. Goddell deserves it.
What an asshole
What an asshole Originally Posted by jstone420
Which one? Looks like both.
That phone convo was hilarious lamo!
I still haven't "heard or read" anywhere that he's saying it isn't HIS baby .....

18 years 3se4q4.jpg
If it is his baby then it wouldn't be wise to piss her off ...women will take you to the bank when you piss them off .
I paid child support for 16 years to my ex-wife and only got the support raised one time but any time our child needed something she got it no questions asked .
Best not too wake a sleeping giant .
He could do what Ray Carouth did. He got life.
No really this was her Holloween costume, nothing to worry about here...

I can't wait for her first ad on ECCIE
  • Seedy
  • 01-22-2014, 04:52 PM
I can't wait for her first ad on ECCIE Originally Posted by BigLouie
LMMFAO. .!!!!!!
I can't wait for her first ad on ECCIE Originally Posted by BigLouie
...and her first appearance in the DPAI thread. Mommy Tummy.