Young girls with LOW prices?

It a 100 dollars get it right!! Lol really, that's all you could come up with shows your age baby born and raised in Texas, get your facts straight before you insult someone!! Originally Posted by Selena25
Im a texan too!! Viva la raza putos!
Have the arkietards forgotten about taint? The taint is the key to the universe. The taint is about peace and harmony. Over 400 posts and with the name calling and insults I thought I was in the political forum, plus there was no taint. Now embrace your taints ... Ladies feel free to post taint photos. A couple of ladies still owe some taint photos, too.

The ladies set their rates.
Taint, of course! I had forgotten all about taint!!
Listen here TRICK, with your 7,650 post and 2 little reviews and 10 different handles you have...Your a NON factor here, do you ever get pussy? Seems like you dont, all you do is post on here and be RUDE! Your calling us WHORES, so don't be mad when I use the word TRICK! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
You're. Goddamn. 2 reviews, that's right. That's one less than you have all year, since we're keeping count.

Rude? Like trying to get all the whoores banded together to jack up the prices? Jesus Christ, you're a real head case.
It a 100 dollars get it right!! Lol really, that's all you could come up with shows your age baby born and raised in Texas, get your facts straight before you insult someone!! Originally Posted by Selena25
Ironically, I'm from Texas as well. So we got something in common. And trust me, you don't want me to tell what I know about you and your situation. Anyone interested can PM me for the 411.
Only RTM I'd give you is "Return To Mexico" ... Now go back to your $75/ suck a dick job. Scram kiddo Originally Posted by Das Ficker

She looks less Mexican than you, at least your avatar.

And she can give 2 hour blowjobs as well or better than any current provider. I suspect it would be wasted on you as you would probably only last 5 minutes.

Why don't you change your avatar to this, it is more appropriate.

Ironically, I'm from Texas as well. So we got something in common. And trust me, you don't want me to tell what I know about you and your situation. Anyone interested can PM me for the 411. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Probably something ginger cooked up lol!! Please do tell since you know me hunny!!
Just the fact that you felt you needed to comment shows the same pettiness you so vehemently say you don't have. Ijs

If you didn't have pettiness, you wouldn't have posted. See how that works? You can't have it both ways. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Did your parents have any kids that lived...
She directed it at WormRider... It may come as a shock to you, but everything posted isn't about you.. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
It was a shot across her bow and you know it.
Ironically, I'm from Texas as well. So we got something in common. And trust me, you don't want me to tell what I know about you and your situation. Anyone interested can PM me for the 411. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
That goes double for you, shitstain. Anyone curious, drop me a PM about Das Douchebag, he's a real piece of work.
Somebody 'cooked it up,' but it sure as hell wasn't Ginger... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well seeing how I have never seen him and he's your bestie,who knows but please proceed I'm not like every other provider I don't take blackmail or threats, I'll tell on my damn self!!

I know something about Selena guys. Private message me.......
We all know something about everyone on here. Such a coward move. A true Texan takes the bull by the horns! We don't pussy foot around. I found out what the rtm button is now. Lmao!!
If ever a thread deserved to be closed, this is the one.
Dont close it. This thread makes my day at work so much fun! I didnt do shit at work today cause i was so caught up on what the next person was gonna say. This is better than tv!
First of all idiot....you shouldn't be bringing outside conversations into the hobby..Do not go there with me...I believe you have enough personal issues that have come up recently, that you should be the last to be giving anyone advice...but...you do as you feel you need to. Another note....if you really wanted to get out of the hobby and have your "little coffee shop"...you would manage your money better and not waste it on a $60k vehicle, but hell...if you can live with spreading your legs at 50 or 60.....with no real plan for retirement...then by all means....buy a couple of them....waste that "HARD EARNED MONEY".

2nd....You are wrong....not all providers are like you and your "CLICK"

I will quote what I want....when I want....where I want...you are not my mother...my wife...my boss....not even my dog.

You live a life full of DRAMA????? You seem to like to stir the pot a lot....or...do you just like to hear...or see yourself talk? You need that much attention? Originally Posted by Sagittarius
It would suck to be your dog, poor little thing.