SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

He certainly is more entertaining than JL, who may have more handles than a stretch Hummer! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You always drove a stretched Reamer... down at your glory hole in Autism,Tx

oh .. it's a "bomb" alright and it's ticking on your next ban Johnny.

bye bye Johnny! thanks for stopping by again.!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah that might be him. Johnny54 got another site Bing cjohnny54 & photobucket
Actually I was thinking--Johnny might want to run for president. Wouldn't be any worse than the Trump/Clinton "choice". Originally Posted by Old-T
Too much/little work... The power to veto seem interesting.
adios amigo

BYE BYE Johnny

adios amigo

BYE BYE Johnny

what you talking about, i just got this used laptop? unless i look like cjohnny54
what you talking about, i just got this used laptop? unless i look like cjohnny54 Originally Posted by johndoc
you are cjohnny. and i have your money. don't get funny .. just give me all your money. now go back to illegally fishing on the pier johnny

if you have his money... that would be like borrowing without his permission are you related to him by blood or spiritly ...hahahahah
if you have his money... that would be like borrowing without his permission are you related to him by blood or spiritly ...hahahahah Originally Posted by johndoc
i'll lend it back to him for 2000% interest.

15 posts and he is still here, is that a new record?
15 posts and he is still here, is that a new record? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
not for long dicknose. he's outta here! and so are you old turd. you are so old AARP revoked your card! 71. time for you to be put to sleep by the Obamomo death panel!

we vote THUMPS DOWN!

You should be on the Supreme Court, WWE!

Why not, you're already Wacky, the Wacko Emeritus.

And one of the Blew Men Group.

And best friends with an admitted gay nude beached whale!
what could it mean "NEW fix"?
fix - as in repair
fix - as in rig/setup/script

When Vietnamese people first came to AMERICA they were in Hawaii ... some was station in NEW MEXICO hmmmm ... could that be ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO(could they have work there also) that so CLOSE to ODESSA, TX ...
welcome back Johnny. good bye johnny!

where is Dixie land? to the far right of Vietnam .. oh about 9,000 miles.

now go back there and stay. i hear they don't need fishing permits in your "old country" you'll fit in fine there, now go away

they don't, I should write some laws for them ...
i'll lend it back to him for 2000% interest.

cjohnny54 is STILL waiting ...