Odds on Trump's Impeachment

Come on people...give the gop a break. They only had 7+ years to come up with a better health care plan. Who knew health care could be so complicated? Twit head does now...maybe?

Now back to Russia and tax breaks for the rich and rednecks that believed twit head Originally Posted by Tsmokies
LOL tsmokies. So concise and to the point. You are the voice of reason

Ok Im back to the Russians, tax breaks for the rich and the rednecks that believe twit head
[QUOTE=DFWClubgoer;1059331925][QUOTE=themystic;1059330980]

themystic,

John Lennon is cringing in his grave! Your hate and vitriolic feelings and words are a disgrace. John Lennon preached love and tolerance towards your fellow man. Lennon was spied on and bared from the US at one time and yet when could, he still decided to reside here! Says something about the US.

"Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see"

John Lennon- Working Class Hero
  • grean
  • 03-25-2017, 09:05 PM
You all think he's going to be impeached before an assassination attempt? Originally Posted by Scribe

Who wants that fuckers death on their karma? He's too big of a joke.
Bear in mind. Trump has shown restraint. Rand Paul and the Freedom Caucus were the more extreme of the bunch that burned the bill. They wanted a full blown repeal regardless of the consequences of those carried by Obamacare. Trump was pushing for a repeal and replace to help those already covered. Trump is showing restraint right now by not pushing for a straight repeal. He is moving on to tax reform. Most of the supporters of Trump are for a full blown repeal. Kushner went on the ski trip because he had given his advice of a full blown repeal. Bannon gave his advice of a full blown repeal. Trump was listening to the moderate republicans and tried to build a consensus around a flawed bill that could have been worked on in the senate before final approval.
Themystic,

As usual you see the hate in a song about a better way to live!

Final words to John Lennon' working man.

"A working class hero is something to be
A working class hero is something to be
If you want to be a hero well just follow me
If you want to be a hero well just follow me"

Floor God sakes, in your avatar he's giving all you need to know.

Lennon was not filled with hate! He's throwing a peace sign.
Themystic,

As usual you see the hate in a song about a better way to live!

Final words to John Lennon' working man.

"A working class hero is something to be
A working class hero is something to be
If you want to be a hero well just follow me
If you want to be a hero well just follow me"

Floor God sakes, in your avatar he's giving all you need to know.

Lennon was not filled with hate! He's throwing a peace sign. Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
DFW I don't see nor feel the hate, in the song, or you and Fishy. ( Not throwing you under the bus Fishy, you've just been a big Trump guy). I do see the sarcasm. RW I'm a loving helpful generous person. This whole circus with Trump has caused moderate liberals like myself to join the Circus that is the current POTUS. Its the only thing that most, not all, Trump supporters will listen to

We have tried the intelligent, factual, bipartisan approach. It doesn't work with this new Republican GOP Hate Machine of the last 8 years, and finally morphing into DJT. Look at the facts of the McConnell, Boehner, Ryan record. At least Boehner had a spiritual experience with the Pope. He got the F out.

The facts are simple. DJT is a Liar. Bad Liar. His administration has serious ties to the Russians. The GOP is already starting their shit with tax breaks to the rich and paying for it by denying the poor healthcare. Remember the WWJD? Not this

And during all this BS, Russian investigations, compulsive lying and scheming, do you really think we liberals are going to give a free pass on the SCOTUS pick? Which McConnell denied the rightful pick to be Obama's.

The majority of Americans are NOT far right. Town halls, protests, marches, votes, etc. Get used to them. In fact Trump and GOP supporters are already jumping off the sinking ship

I have sympathy for you deceived Trump voters who voted for him because you believed him. He lied to you
SAVE YOUR MONEY
America is in trouble with Trump at the helm, lower to middle class will sink into poverty soon, while the billionaires get RICHER. This is the piece of shit y'all voted for, and Russia bought.
All talk and no action.

TRUMP BAN
TRUMP BAN 2.0
REPEAL AND REPLACE OBAMACARE

NO PRESIDENT HAS OFFERED SO MUCH AND DONE SO LITTLE.
and NOTHING gets done.

CG
SAVE YOUR MONEY
America is in trouble with Trump at the helm, lower to middle class will sink into poverty soon, while the billionaires get RICHER. This is the piece of shit y'all voted for, and Russia bought.
All talk and no action.

TRUMP BAN
TRUMP BAN 2.0
REPEAL AND REPLACE OBAMACARE

NO PRESIDENT HAS OFFERED SO MUCH AND DONE SO LITTLE.
and NOTHING gets done.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
You might be right copier guy. So far its not so great. A lot has to change. Trump is going to have to change his approach if he is going to be a leader for the whole country. It's nearly impossible for him to lead a people that doesn't want him as the president. Obama ran into some of the same problems. You can't blame them completely. Trump has just been hammered by this Russia story and now the healthcare failure. The opposition is not going to let up. It likely is not going to end well for anyone. I am truly hoping Trump does well.
45 is gonna make shit WAAAAAY WORSE before anything gets better.

I blame EVERYONE, Dems and Repubs alike.

Dems for putting the cart behind Hilary without letting Bernie have a legit shot at it, Repubs for allowinth this asshat of a man to get the nom.

Just gonna live and watch America lose more and more of itself like...

TEXAS REP RESIGNS - Rep. Poe resigns from House Freedom Caucus over health care stance

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/26/politi...reedom-caucus/

CG
i don't know what the left think Trump is planning with Russia but you make it any clearer than Obama.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

If any one can a quote from ANYONE that's as damning as that (besides the Rosenbergs) I'm all ears.

I'm a centrist, there is not a "one size fits all" solution for America. But can tell you it won't be solved from anyone on the "far right" nor the "far left", and it won't get solved with name calling.

"A house divided cannot stand."
Lincoln.

The two party system has failed us in this election.

This was our other choice.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xubN6ctNNv8
@DFWClubgoer, someone has too much time on their hands to look for OLD utube videos and change the topic to people that are NOT in the white house anymore, and don't have access to our tax dollars anymore, don't have the keys to the white house anymore. Just like TRUMP changes the subject to past presidents and compare. They are NOT here anymore, They are not coming back, They are not in charge anymore.

LETS STICK WITH 2017 CURRENT EVENTS
AND THE IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE NOW

CG

"A house divided cannot stand."
Lincoln.

The two party system has failed us in this election.

This was our other choice.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xubN6ctNNv8 Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
DFW the Election is over. Hilary and Obama are gone. Your choice, Trump, is POTUS. Its time for him to step up and quit blaming everyone. Its getting old. I think the thief DJT knows he is in wayyyy over his head.

He has a GOP House & Senate. There is your divided house. Shouldn't he clean his own house first?

So far, not looking good. To quote Trump himself, " This is a fucking disaster, what a mess".

DJT is a fraud. It will be interesting to see how long you people continue to defend this con artist.

The people who voted for Trump have also failed us. Everyone knew who this guy is. If you voted for Trump and continue to defend him, you are responsible. You always have the option to do what Trump will NEVER do, Admit being wrong
I must disagree with your Bush 41 grade.

He did something most do not do. He made a decision to raise taxes. which he felt was the right thing to do. even though he knew doing so would cost him his second term.

When Iraq invaded Kuwait, he pushed Iraq back and stopped. He didn't go further than required. He left Sadam in power as well as regional stability in tact.

I think he got an A plus.

The great economy Clinton got credit for was in part, if not largely due to the Bush 41 tax increase. He would not have balanced the budget without those increases. Originally Posted by grean
I was only grading the economy. The economy was mediocre during bush41's term. I believe that he handled the Iraq invasion of Kuwait well.

The people who voted for Trump have also failed us. Everyone knew who this guy is. If you voted for Trump and continue to defend him, you are responsible. You always have the option to do what Trump will NEVER do, Admit being wrong Originally Posted by themystic

Don't hold your breath.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.