Houston Vs. Dallas

Speaking for her? I'm speaking for many who you've decided to come for here due to their advertising methodology. You seem very thirsty-- you were quick to comply with the requests of the "fake mod" when your showcase here was in Jeopardy.

Since we're handing out free advice, here's some for you. Try being honest about your weight. There is no way in hell that you are 150. You are visibly considerably larger than I am and I clock in a bit higher than that. I'd say you're at least 180 if not higher. Don't worry-- lots of midrange ebony ladies have meat on their bones and it doesn't hurt their business one bit.

The only gym motivation one could glean from your pics is not to end up that fucking fat. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Of course I got my showcase back up. What is your point? You a reaching and also trying to become relevant in this thread. I didn't disagree, that is a advertising method for many. But they also already have tons of reviews, a website, and pro pics. She doesn't have any of those. Stop fighting me over this woman you don't know.

Girl you tried it. Don't compare yourself to me. Not only is that my weight. But I also have a fair bit of muscle on me. Sounds like you are the one who could stand to drop a few. You also can feel free to use my pics as gym inspiration.
Not nearly as funny as the technical errors on the site...

Definitely overpaid the developer..
I understand what you are saying. But did you see she shot me back a message with a map of my address? Or at least what she thinks is my address, I am still waiting for her to come over, lol.

It's not whether she has the ability to do anything with that information, it's that she has proven that she is willing to take any information she can get her hands on, and when she is angry, SHE WILL POST IT.

She is crazy.

Since I love playing contrarian and going against the grain..let me explain something to yall. The OP saying she has your IP and could use it is not really a threat of outting. Why? Because if she's smart she would say: " I have your IP address and since we all know she cant obtain anything further without court / legal authorization then its obvious she means that she has your IP and will IP ban you from her website. Easy peasy for the intellectuals amongst us.

Hey where are all the Asian and Far East Indian / Paki brothers at. Yall smart come vet what I'm saying. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Since I love playing contrarian and going against the grain..let me explain something to yall. The OP saying she has your IP and could use it is not really a threat of outting. Why? Because if she's smart she would say: " I have your IP address and since we all know she cant obtain anything further without court / legal authorization then its obvious she means that she has your IP and will IP ban you from her website. Easy peasy for the intellectuals amongst us.

Hey where are all the Asian and Far East Indian / Paki brothers at. Yall smart come vet what I'm saying. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Lol thank you! Just haven't made it home to hop on my computer.
You a reaching and also trying to become relevant in this thread. Originally Posted by tiatate
This is her typical comeback when she doesn't have anything else to say. She has told about 20 people in this thread they are trying to be relevant.
Don't compare yourself to me. Not only is that my weight. But I also have a fair bit of muscle on me. Sounds like you are the one who could stand to drop a few. You also can feel free to use my pics as gym inspiration. Originally Posted by tiatate
Also this. She thinks no one can compare to her and that her hail dented ass is gym inspiration. She has also used this multiple time.
I understand what you are saying. But did you see she shot me back a message with a map of my address? Or at least what she thinks is my address, I am still waiting for her to come over, lol.

It's not whether she has the ability to do anything with that information, it's that she has proven that she is willing to take any information she can get her hands on, and when she is angry, SHE WILL POST IT.

She is crazy. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Girl I posted a partial of yours. & you provoked me to do so. There is nothing wrong with sending you that pic after you created 4 fake email addresses and filled out booking forms, in an attempt to do god knows what.
Stop being a fucking crybaby.
Girl I posted a partial of yours. & you provoked me to do so. Originally Posted by tiatate
I provoked you to post my personal information?

Gentlemen, this lady is CRAZY.
Also this. She thinks no one can compare to her and that her hail dented ass is gym inspiration. She has also used this multiple time. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Lol babe there are pics of my ass everywhere! Do you think because you keep saying I have cellulite that it will magically happen?
Go worry about those badly filled lips of yours. They look like they were done in someone's basement.

If that were true, then she is working with LE .... danger Will Robinson.
Lol babe there are pics of my ass everywhere! Do you think because you keep saying I have cellulite that it will magically happen?
Go worry about those badly filled lips of yours. They look like they were done in someone's basement. Originally Posted by tiatate
Yes, they ARE everywhere! Need a wide-screen monitor to fit the images...
Girl I posted a partial of yours. & you provoked me to do so. There is nothing wrong with sending you that pic after you created 4 fake email addresses in an attempt to do god knows what.
Stop being a fucking crybaby. Originally Posted by tiatate
The pic of the map that you believe to be my address?

I am pretty sure men don't want to fill out your booking form when you send back a pic of their address.

Like I said, I respect the discretion and privacy of my clients, and nothing my clients could do would ever PROVOKE me to post any personal information regarding my clients.

I also do not keep any information, nor do I have a site where I keep track of IP addresses or any other information.

Privacy is of utmost concern.

It's not whether she has the ability to do anything with that information, it's that she has proven that she is willing to take any information she can get her hands on, and when she is angry, SHE WILL POST IT. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I read through much of it and things indeed started to fall off the rails when she mentioned IP's. Let me switch up my mindset and put on my Obama hat
If that were true, then she is working with LE .... danger Will Robinson. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I know. She also says she carries her laptop to her appts, to have reviews written on the spot.

If there was an LE bust, all that information is right there for LE to access.

That is something for you guys to think about.
If that were true, then she is working with LE .... danger Will Robinson. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Dude please stop talking to me. I legit think you're super unintelligent along with your LL fuck buddy.