Top Reviewed Ladies on ECCIE

�� Cheers to all the Top Reviewed Ladies! ��

I am so thankful for all the gentlemen who have taken time out of their lives to complete a review for me and the rest of these beautiful ladies!!! Looking forward to many more!! ��

XOXO, Jane ��
Just Looking Through The Site And Trying To Get More Involved In The Eccie World... It's Pretty Interesting But Then Again You Can Get Easily Confused.
Just Looking Through The Site And Trying To Get More Involved In The Eccie World... It's Pretty Interesting But Then Again You Can Get Easily Confused. Originally Posted by starbabii02
You have a ways to go, hon! Probably at least a couple years of consistent reviews to make it to the top 20 list...

But wishing good luck to my fellow Arkansas hottie!
You have a ways to go, hon! Probably at least a couple years of consistent reviews to make it to the top 20 list...

But wishing good luck to my fellow Arkansas hottie! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well thanks love.. I got some goals to reach I see. I want to get out of Ark some time just don't want to be by myself
I have 212 😁
i totally agree with you sometimes i see two gents a week ...
I think I'm at 142
Yay! Top 20 list still intact!

So glad Eccie is back!!!!

WAHOO!!!
Misty S 175 Reviews 💋
Not to be rude but I do not feel like I should have been counted out. I am a top elite provider and been around for a while, maybe more of P411?but I am here and STILL AROUND.

Alanakayaustingfegfe@gmail.com
I have proton but that’s pretty private
Anywho, my P411:152120

I have top reviews with many regulars!
Welcome back ladies.
I have 53.. Pretty damn good ones too lol
I think I'm at 142 Originally Posted by Analeese
As far as I am concerned, you are in the top 10 "must see" in DFW.
This fun sized-treat has 124 reviews����
Mine aren't too shabby. ��