NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I am not sold on Bortles as a #1 worthy pick!!!
I think Clowney might be the popular pick now because of what Seattle just did in the Superbowl with all their speed rushers. Originally Posted by TheDon
If the Texans big three of McNair, Smith, & O'Brien watched the SB...Clowney would be the smart pick IMHO

Watt & Clowney could easily duplicate what Seattle's front four did

I am not sold on Bortles as a #1 worthy pick!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Me either...
I agree with you Ded, but besides Cushing (who's injury prone....) we don't have LB's like Bobby Wagner or Malcolm Smith (7th round pick btw). And our secondary can't even lace up the boots of the Seattle players. So I don't even know how much of a difference Clowney would make on this team . But I think we have to pretend like we are going to take him at number one, at least to try and bait a team to trade up to get him, I think the best thing to do at this point is just trade down.

Unless we know for sure Manziel, Bridgwater, or Bortles is our future guy, which I'm not sure of either. But I would like to take Johnny later in the first if we trade back, I still think he will be the best of the three. (which might not be saying much).
Stupid ass franchise
Got to start somewhere Don lol
That's true as well, hopefully Clowney doesn't "take it easy" his fist couple years if we get him and we're not contenders

I don't trust any reports anymore unless it is from Adam Shefter...
I just remembered...

Mario Williams made the Pro Bowl this year. Guess he just needed a change in scenery LOL
He had a good year according to the numbers, I remember that 4-5 sack game he had, the QB basically tripped and Mario touched him, that happened about twice that game, but credit Mario though, Reed or Merciless would have probably missed a QB laying on the ground...

Bills deserved at least one great season after that insane contract they gave him.
So Michael Sam is gay? Wow, what a story....... NOT!

ESPN pisses me off sometimes trying to make shit bigger than it is. Who Fucking Cares that this dude is gay!!

I bet he hurt his draft stock by coming out, NFL teams and macho locker rooms probably don't want to deal with this issue.

And since we know which way this dude swings, shouldn't we know about all players now! Va JJ Watt likes the Snatch, The Ninja likes big butts and he cannot lie, Brooks Reed has hair like a bitch jury is still out on him, Dopey definitely teabagged Kubes so we know he was the 1st gay Texan. Come on ESPN report that!!!

What a pussified country and NFL we are becoming. Catering to this type of shit and celebrating it. Fuck that, I am a bit of an old timer, what ever happened to the days of keeping your pie hole shut about your preference to suck cock or not!! When a manly dick like Richie Incognito gets banned from the league for razzing a pussy buddy and a yet to be drafted MIzzou butt pirate is celebrated for not playing a down in the league yet, It might be time to find a new sport to watch!Jeez what a country!!! And Fuck you ESPN!!!

Beast Daddio
  • Trey
  • 02-11-2014, 08:14 AM
I felt the same way about that dude saying he's a fag. Who cares? I'm sure he did hurt himself a bit with it, I don't see him coming to texas butt California sounds like a good homo landing spot or New York.
I hope we draft the gay fella and Manziel, we would be the media whores of the league for once!

I'm surprised that he came out to his team before the college season started and it didn't come out, that's actually pretty Fucking impressive.

Also, this is taking away attention from the Marcus Smart story (overblown too imo).

But no one gives a shit about the Olympics, so they have nothing else to cover...
  • Satin
  • 02-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Come on Donnie Boy, don't crap on the Olympics man, those hoes are fine! I love when they get a lower score than they expected and they're all crying and shit. If I was there, I would surely be trying to hit it when they get back to their rooms...lol

Fuck Smart and Sam...non-story for me on both, who cares? I'm going to New Orleans for the NBA all star game, that's where all the pussy will be this weekend.....
As for drafting Clowney, Lance Z had a very interesting take on it saying that in just 2 years the Texans would be faced with the prospect of letting Watt go because they could not afford to have so much money tied up in basically the same position