NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I agree what does jaworski know Originally Posted by jstone420
This is the guy who said he Packers made a mistake drafting Aaron Rogers when they did. That it was a reach and he was not that good with a lot of issues. Some expert
This is the guy who said he Packers made a mistake drafting Aaron Rogers when they did. That it was a reach and he was not that good with a lot of issues. Some expert Originally Posted by BigLouie
When it comes to the draft nobodies an expert. Hell, 20 teams passed on Marino and Rodgers. Brady was a 6th round pick. I watched the NFL Chanel's top ten busts and best undrafted players. Scouts miss more often than not. The Steelers 1974 draft produced 4 HOFers. That's never happened again. They got lucky.
If you can find Brady's combine tapes you will see why he dropped. He just mopped around, looked out of shape. No spark to him at all.
If you can find Brady's combine tapes you will see why he dropped. He just mopped around, looked out of shape. No spark to him at all. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Seen it many times, he looked like the least athletic person at the combine. He also lost his starting position at Michigan to a phenom but won it back.I forget the guys name. He played for Dallas but was cut. He also flopped in baseball.
Wasn't it Drew Henson?
Don't shoot the fuckin messenger, I was just repeating what Jaws said. I would say he's more knowledgeable about QB play than anyone on this board. Opinions on JFF are split, he'll be great or a bust. Just something to bullshit about. Originally Posted by bambino
I never took a shot at you brah.

But I disagree with you on Jaws, dude had Nassib and Smith as the best QB's from last year's draft, that should speak for itself.
I never took a shot at you brah.

But I disagree with you on Jaws, dude had Nassib and Smith as the best QB's from last year's draft, that should speak for itself. Originally Posted by TheDon
Who was better than Smith as a rookie QB last year? The kid drafted ahead of him at Buffalo was a complete flop. Geno had some bad games but he also looked good in others. He had no talent surrounding him. He did ok playing for the circus that the Jets are. Not saying he will become an elite QB, but he prolly performed better than other QBs in his draft class. Nassib was good at Syracuse, have no idea what he did in the NFL. Didn't hear his name mentioned last year.
Wasn't it Drew Henson? Originally Posted by boardman
Yes, Drew Henson. He was on the cover of SI as a high school senior. He was supposed to be the next great baseball player. He was labeled the Natural and a can't miss prospect. Just goes to show ya.
This thread is dropping to low in the list. That ain't right.

Come on BT, give me some of your weak ass rags you limp dick cock lover you! Admit it, you and Dopey are hold up somewhere giving each other a bung hole cream pie!! Dreaming that the new coach doesn't cut Dopey's ass in the coming weeks. Keep gagging on Dopey's Vienna sausage and blowing him until his eyes uncross you jizz stain.

Looks like we might need a new kicker if the extra point rule goes into effect. Bullock sucks!! I kinda like the new extra point rule proposal. Makes it a challenge at least.
BOB watched Jimmy Garoppolo yesterday. Actually I like him as a QB and if we can't get Johnny Football I wouldn't mind him. There has been a huge buzz about him all year.
BOB watched Jimmy Garoppolo yesterday. Actually I like him as a QB and if we can't get Johnny Football I wouldn't mind him. There has been a huge buzz about him all year. Originally Posted by BigLouie
CMon BL, no way BOB takes JFF. The buzz is now that JFF is dropping and Carr is jumping him.
It is now more likely that the Texans take Clowney with the first and then Garoppolo with the second. That would not surprise me at all.
  • Satin
  • 03-06-2014, 09:36 PM
I would love to see the league get rid of the extra point all together. It's a stupid pointless part of the game. I hate to see teams lose on a "botched extra point." Just give them 6 and more teams would go for 2 point conversions.

There's a lot of crazy shit going on: Incognito taking a bat to his Ferrari, Russell Wilson suiting up for the Rangers, Harbaugh hits a half court shot, Jimmy Graham is now a wide receiver, Plaxico Burress wants back in the league & Sharper admits the sex was not consensual with 2 of the women he's accused of raping.
I would love to see the league get rid of the extra point all together. It's a stupid pointless part of the game. I hate to see teams lose on a "botched extra point." Just give them 6 and more teams would go for 2 point conversions.

There's a lot of crazy shit going on: Incognito taking a bat to his Ferrari, Russell Wilson suiting up for the Rangers, Harbaugh hits a half court shot, Jimmy Graham is now a wide receiver, Plaxico Burress wants back in the league & Sharper admits the sex was not consensual with 2 of the women he's accused of raping. Originally Posted by Satin
I'm torn on the kicking stuff, on one hand I'd like to see it gone because Fat Randy Fucking sucks, on the other hand, I can't imagine having to go for two every time I play Madden, that shit would sound crazy!

Doesn't it seem like Harbough wears the same shit every single time he's on TV?

And my man Sharper.... something like this wouldn't surprise me if it was like, Lawrence Taylor or some shit, but this guy is on the NFL network on the reg, seemed like a normal dude. I'm shocked he admitted. I would figure most these situations get solved with a "mystery man" dropping by to the victims place with a large briefcase full of money. Guess our man was hittin' up too many bitches and having too much fun

If you can find Brady's combine tapes you will see why he dropped. He just mopped around, looked out of shape. No spark to him at all. Originally Posted by BigLouie
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...bine-Tom-Brady