Nipple play

Bliss I get all worked up just thinking of you in that position. I just ran through a bunch of your reviews and you are at the top of every ones list including mine. The picture of you in the boots standing against the wall is beautiful.
Bliss I get all worked up just thinking of you in that position. I just ran through a bunch of your reviews and you are at the top of every ones list including mine. The picture of you in the boots standing against the wall is beautiful. Originally Posted by tucson

AWWW ...THANK YOU TUCSON, I HOPE ONE DAY WE GET TO VISIT
Yep...I do not like clamps or teeth though.....just twist n pull them hard...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I can proudly say i experienced that
I like it rough as hell and Dee is beginning to find my pressure point. You have seen the clamps I made from pants hangers. The final touch is the 8oz weights that hang from them. I am still looking for a woman that can handle the clamps.
I was recently with a lady that was able to have very intense orgasms by having her nipples and breasts caressed. It was a slow process and took awhile for the intensity to build. The orgasm came during very intense pulling and pinching. Any other ladies able to experience this? Originally Posted by SammieB
I can cum from having my nipples played with, but now it takes a bit longer than it use to

Since I love nipple play so much, I love to see if the guy enjoys nipple play by just starting to do it starting slow and light and slowly building to a level that is good for them. It is so fun when they discover they love it.
I can cum from having my nipples played with, but now it takes a bit longer than it use to

Since I love nipple play so much, I love to see if the guy enjoys nipple play by just starting to do it starting slow and light and slowly building to a level that is good for them. It is so fun when they discover they love it. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
And what's wrong with long nipple playtime? :-)

Since I love nipple play so much, I love to see if the guy enjoys nipple play by just starting to do it starting slow and light and slowly building to a level that is good for them. It is so fun when they discover they love it. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
And what's wrong with long nipple playtime? :-) Originally Posted by Falcon58
I knew I liked you too bad the logistic don't work.
I enjoy nipple play giving and receiving.
While my are pretty sensitive ... on the receiving end I don't like biting but sometimes light teeth grazing done right feels amazing especially when my nipples are "can cut a diamond" hard and wet from a good amount of licking/sucking. Sometimes (if i'm crazy turned on) I like my nipples slapped hard and lightly pinched too. No weights or clamps on me though.
Mocha you need some one to play with those to see if they are going to take you over the top. I ran across a site where you can order non piercing jewelry.
mywickedjewelry.com
You can order them in different sizes. They are held together by rubber bands or spring tension.
Hmmm I'll try almost anything at least once. I might look into that...thanks.
I have ordered a set for Dallas when she gets here next week. I found a bolt and screw size measuring gauge at Home Depot to measure sizes. I guess from here on out I will include nipple size in the reviews.
Nic they measure them in MM. What are yours? They have glue on spangles on the site. Damn that looks good. To think I have missed those several times.

I'll see to that on our next visit and yes you are very good at returning the favor.
I love reaching an orgasm just from the sensation of someone playing with my nipples!