CBS reporter known for coverage of “Fast and Furious” scandal, had computer hacked.

Aren't you being hypocritically repetitious, BigKotex? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's rich! Ida Bell's complaining about another poster being "hypocritically repetitious."

It is quite obvious that Ida Bell does not like competetion!
That's rich! Ida Bell complaining about another poster being "repetitious."

Ida Bell obviously does not like competetion! Originally Posted by bigtex
It was a question, not a complaint, BigKoTex. You're still demonstrating how poorly your college instructed you in the use of the English language, BigKoTex. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

The question was meant to draw attention to what an obvious hypocrite you are when you whine and cry about others being repetitious. As such, it wasn't a complaint about your "repetitiousness," and your illiterate ass failed to comprehend -- again, BigKoTex.

Ida Bell + whirly = repetitious Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Papa/brother/cousin + mama/sister/cousin = Ekim the Inbred: a genetically defective moron.
It was a question, not a complaint, BigKoTex. You're still demonstrating how poorly your college instructed you in the use of the English language, BigKoTex. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
While on the subject of "hypocritically repetitious" here is a recent pic of Ida Bell repetitively pleading with his ATF "Golem Fuck" for a reduced rate on his next session. Ida Bell's review of his ATF "Golem Fuck" Provider is soon to follow.

While on the subject of "hypocritically repetitious" [/SIZE] Originally Posted by bigtex
Despite your illiteracy, you, by way of your blathering, are an apropos example of a genuine hypocrite, BigKoTex.
But Sir, don't you think any President needs Press Coverage that is as good, positive and beneficial as possible? Any President in his second term is going to have thoughts of his legacy.

I believe it is truthful to suggest the Press has gone very easy on Obama for some of the "issues" of his Presidency. They may now be less willing to allow that free pass.

I respect and appreciate the intelligent response without the name calling that has become part of so many responses.

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus
He is all in with Obamacare. Good or bad, thats the only real thing he has on his mantle and however that goes, so does his legacy. And since it's already in the tank, he really doesn't need the media so much anymore. Nothing of any real significance is going to get done from here on out with him. Anything else outside of simple slam-dunk legislation is going to be mired up in the DC gridlock.
He is all in with Obamacare. Good or bad, thats the only real thing he has on his mantle and however that goes, so does his legacy. And since it's already in the tank, he really doesn't need the media so much anymore. Nothing of any real significance is going to get done from here on out with him. Anything else outside of simple slam-dunk legislation is going to be mired up in the DC gridlock. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Obamacare = Definition of 'Death By A Thousand Cuts'
A failure that occurs as a result of many smaller problems. Death by a thousand cuts could refer to the termination of a proposed deal as a result of several small issues rather than one major cause. This term can also apply to a product or idea that is destroyed by too many minor changes or the failure of a plan as a result of a cumulative chain of events.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-27-2013, 01:08 AM
oh fuc, you can type more than three sentences..... got my hope up ... just three
It was a question, not a complaint, BigKoTex. You're still demonstrating how poorly your college instructed you in the use of the English language, BigKoTex. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

The question was meant to draw attention to what an obvious hypocrite you are when you whine and cry about others being repetitious. As such, it wasn't a complaint about your "repetitiousness," and your illiterate ass failed to comprehend -- again, BigKoTex.

Papa/brother/cousin + mama/sister/cousin = Ida Bell the Inbred: a genetically defective moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Fixed it for you nitwit.