The best places to travel with a lady.

Pick any of the Villa's on top the hill over looking the Sea of Cortes in Cabo. Most are private owned and available for weekly rentals with full staff for your enjoyment. Expensive but well worth the memories, especially with the right company beside you. Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Should this be moved to the Advertising section?
Peter Island Villas BVI Very scenic and secluded
www.peterisland.com
or
Halekulani Oahu, Hi Best service & facilities
www.halekulani.com
If you've identified the great lady or ladies that you want to spend the big bucks on, then you'll be fully rewarded by this awesome venue off the south-eastern coast of Florida http://www.kamalame.com/index.htm

And make sure to apply sun tan lotion to all exposed areas
For Southeast Asia, the Banyan Tree resorts (they have locations in Thailand, Indonesia etc) are very nice.

I also like the COMO estates.
Should this be moved to the Advertising section? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
LOL...
For Southeast Asia, the Banyan Tree resorts (they have locations in Thailand, Indonesia etc) are very nice.

I also like the COMO estates. Originally Posted by Anne Shimizu
Banyan Tree, definitely.
I've been fortunate enough to stay at the Seychelles location. Just absolutly breathtaking.

Lake Como is also very beautiful (villa d'este---nice to see)
For a quick urban getaway, Bvlagri in Milan is nice...
Banyan Tree, definitely.
I've been fortunate enough to stay at the Seychelles location. Just absolutly breathtaking.

Lake Como is also very beautiful (villa d'este---nice to see)
For a quick urban getaway, Bvlagri in Milan is nice... Originally Posted by Hanna Darling
I haven't been to the Seychelles location yet, but the Thai and Indonesian ones are wonderful!

For those venturing to Japan, Gorakadan is beautiful.